tuscl

"Exotic" ethnicities?

JamesSD
California
Tuesday, February 23, 2016 1:09 PM
So we talked with about Asians, anyone have experience with some of the rarer stripper ethnicities? Indian is one I expect we will see more of as more girls born here and are Americanized bust loose. I knew a slutty former sorority girl who was Indian, but I've never hooked up with one nor seen an Indian Stripper yet. Native American/Canadian? Arab (ethnically; could be Christian like a lot of the Iranians who came here after the revolution there)? Any other ethnicities outside of caucasian/black/asian/latina people have feelings on?

32 comments

• Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I've had a Canadian before - not too exotic - but she mentioned there are some very wild clubs outside of Toronto. I believe she called them "tug and rub" clubs.
  • dtek
    8 years ago
    It that mixed heritage girls are hotter on average
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    About a month ago, I met a Canadian dancer at Follies in the VIP. She was a native of Toronto and recently broke up with her boyfriend that was in the military. She claimed that she was horny since she haven't gotten any dick in a while. Went all around the world with her in the VIP and had a fun time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I think women, and people in general, from Trinidad, are very attractive – many Trinidad women have black women's bodies and white women's facial features making them look exotic and hawt
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    South Central LA
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I've run into several American Indians( Cherokee) in SC & GA. Recently ran into a 19 yo native Hawaiian that was really hot. Unfortunately she is in the slammer right now...DUI, etc.
  • Niked9
    8 years ago
    took 2 Indian dancers to the VIP, and a few mix race (probably native Canadian aka First People and/or black)....have to agree, the mix heritage ones seem to have the best features of both the races
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    I hooked up with a dancer that was from Papua New Guinea one time when I was living in California. She gave me her number after the deed but I never heard from her again in spite of my phone calls and text messages.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    White as the new driven snow is the best way to go.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    My CF is mixed race (Latina/Black/White) and has the best characteristics of all.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I consider Canadian white. I just met a half Iranian, half white stripper with a banging ass the other day. I've met a couple of Native American strippers.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    South Pacific beauties
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    We don't really get some of the exotics where I am. We don't have many Cuban's or Puerto Ricans. Turkey or North Africa, no. Canadians? The girl who spoke of rub and tug clubs was probably referring to AMPs. SlickSpic had these East Indian girls he liked. He called them Kama Sutra Girls. I would like that, but none sighted. Lots of East Indians in our population. We do get Laotian, Cambodian, and Thai, and I really like these. Even more of these in San Francisco. The main Asian groups in the population would be Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese and Filipino. In strip clubs though they tend to be Filipino. Go for the others in other venues. [view link] This New Jersey club asks about what you like and they do mention Carribean. We are getting more from Carribean and West Africa, as opposed to African American. We had a wonderful Iranian Girl ( she says Persian ) at Hip Hugger Sunnyvale. But just that one. On the whole I don't think you'll find many East Indians or Middle Easterners who go for strip clubs. They just don't think that way. In AMPs we also have Malaysians, and they can be real nice looking, with huge tits. We've had some from Brazil and Argentina, and lots of Mexicans, and some from Central America. We don't seem to get the Eastern Europeans. There have been a couple of Russians though at the Sunnyvale Brass Rail. Strip clubs are places for learning to engage with all social types, sizes, shapes, and colors. SJG 'The Challenge of Rudolf Steiner' [view link] Jeremy Nadler [view link] Nadler on Steiner [view link] Oscar Peterson & Count Basie & Joe Pass 1980 [view link] also check this guy out, he's playing one of those 97 key Boesendorfers. I'm sure he doesn't need those extra low notes. Reminder, I saw one of those priced to sell at a local store, only $180k. These Boesendorfer 97 key models are made extra long. But they are not as long as they would need to be to work really well on those lower notes. That would be 16'. There is no music in the standard piano repertoire which goes outside of 88 keys.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Native Americans? One I really liked and she really really liked me, part Native American SJG
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Most exotic that I've met so far was a girl from Tibet. Her features were very unusual and very striking. But, sadly she was a drunk and got fired during her first week on the job and I never saw her again. But I'll always treasure the memory of the one naughty VIP that we shared.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Girl I knew in College, 1/2 Tahitian, 1/2 White. I really liked her. She liked to dress sexy and a sense of that was always with her. SJG
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    Indian is very rare. I live in Columbus Ohio which has a large Indian Population, and I have visited cities like Toronto which have large Indian populations and only seen on Indian dancer who was not from Pakistan. Now strangely Pakistan is quite different. One mentioned she was that her Christian Grandparents fled Pakistan when Pakistan split from India. May have something to do with the Religion, since most Indians where I work are Hindu, with a few Buddhists. About ten years ago there were three Pakistani's that danced in Columbus. All were born here, and I think all three were related. Two were 1/2 Pakistani and 1/2 white, the other I am not sure. I also met one in Niagara Falls, Ontario, two in Toronto and one in Washington, DC. Other exotic gals I met were, a few Native Americans. A few Thai dancers. Several Lebanese and Syrians, and a few Iranians. I also met two Chinese looking dancers with Russian Accents, who were from the Asian area of Russia. One said she was Mongolian, the other just said Russian. Talk about disconcerting, hearing a sexy looking Asian dancer speak with a very thick Russian accent. That's up there with the first time I went to an Indian Restaurant in Toronto and the owner said, "have a nice day, eh." as I left.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    East India and much of East Asia are very conservative. So showing is not comfortable for them, even in a context of prostitution. I wrote of our one Persian dancer. She was actually coming out of an Iranian hostess dancing club environment. Even though that was underground and FS in the back rooms, they still did not wear skimpy stuff in the front room. And people have written that even in Tijuana, the stripping part of the offering is tame by American standards. American tastes are more towards full nudity, I think because our laws don't really allow much else. Strip clubs are an American invention. In many other countries they would be more bothered by nude display than they are by P4P FS. SJG Dave Brubeck, 2004, awesome! [view link]
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    One claimed she was from israel and she was jewish. I told her she was jew my shit....I don't think that joke worked.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Ran into a girl from the Caribbean in Canada a few months back. Very sweet looking and exceptional in bed too.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Columbian or girls mixed with black
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    In college, I dated a Chippewa Indian. Also, being from Detroit, we have a large Arab population, mostly in the Dearborn area. So you sometimes see Arab girls in clubs. One Arab girl I remember said she was Lebanese. I remember her mostly because her pussy hair was like sandpaper. It was like fucking a Brillo pad. Very uncomfortable.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Most all know I prefer Asian women, but if they are not available (almost all the time), I'll go with an exotic looking dancer with long black hair. My last fave was Colombian.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I had a g/f who was part Oneida Native American once. She had a religion about never using toys in bed, but she didn't need them anyway. SUPER hot girl! First time I did anal was with her too (lube was allowed).
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Algerian / Italian mix. But she ran off stage when she saw me (since she knew me before she was a dancer). My last fave was Puerto Rican.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    A Portland girl on Xoticspot, Persian - Sicilian. She looks good and she sounds like she delivers. SJG
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I had an American Indian g/f for a few years; I know a dancer who is full blooded Mayan; and one of the prettiest dancers who made my night was Cape Verdean. She was a 10.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    When I think "exotic" I usually think of tan, olive, or darker skin, dark hair and features, etc; Caribbean, South Asian, Middle Eastern, South American, North African. And of course, personal bias aside, mixed creatures. Both Mulatto and Mestizo. Lol.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Nina, I can agree, but not to dark. Hair absolutely. Skin, not to dark. I love the contrast of a lighter skin with a not to large or dark of a nipple. Might say I'm very particular, and you'd be correct. That said, put a great Asian head on her, and I'm in!
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I didn't necessarily mean dark as in black (although they certainly can qualify), I meant more of a tan, at least, or olive skin tone. Adriana Lima is a perfect example, to me, of what exotic looks like. She is mixed. She was born in Brazil and is Native, African, Swiss, and Japanese. [view link] [view link]
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I was mashing this Central African girl when I lived in New Orleans. Single mother, size 0, 4'10" at the most. HUGE natural tits. Seriously, with her face she looked like a little Tyra Banks with bigger naturals. And she spoke with a French accent. She was so good in bed. I just couldn't get past the kids and her fucked up personal situations. I should have let her go find someone to be a better stepfather to her kids, but she liked me too much and I liked the way she used that killer body. Fortunately, hurricane Katrina forced her to leave forever, Houston and then LA. I hope she's doing well.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Thai and Vietnamese babes in So Flo. Don't tell Clubber, I'll have to beat him with one of his clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion