tuscl

Club Names

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Monday, February 22, 2016 1:13 AM
What is the best actual strip club name you've ever seen? I thought Chix on Dix which Ermita just mentioned in a post was a good one. Also good are Great Alaskan Bush Co (would be better if it was in Alaska though) and Mons Venus.

29 comments

• Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I always liked Model Tease. I thought it was cool since it sounded like Model Ts (as in the Ford cars) when you said it. That's all I got.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Ultra in WPB used to be called T's the part that made the name great is that it was across the street from Donald Trump's golf club which was part of his Mar-A-Lago country club. As a side note the name T's predated the golf course and originally was short for Tease.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Chix on Dix is an apt description of the action there, John. I like the name, too.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    My favorite club name remains the now-gone Bear Chest Lounge in Beloit, Wisconsin. The one that still exists that I have visited that sounds outwardly like a strip club is the High Heel Saloon in Somonauk, Illinois. Most strip club names for clubs I've been to are lame.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    There's a club called Book'em Dan'O Makes no sense for a strip club but I like it
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    This has been done a few times on here. I doubt we'll hear many hew ones, Model Tease, is one. My fave was one, if not the first club, I visited about 40 years ago. "Organ Grinder".
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    It's been closed now for the past four years but there used to be a strip club in Atlanta named Rooster's Barnyard.
  • ffpd
    8 years ago
    The original Great Alaskan Bush Co is in Anchorage, AK.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Fictional, but "the titty twister"
  • shanny72
    8 years ago
    The Booby Trap waa one of my favorite names, also the Pink Pussy Cat
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Lizzette. Super hot MILF spinner. She dances instead of walks as she cruises for customers, and introduces herself as "I'm Lizzette with two Z's and two T's". This is actually very effective as I don't forget her name. She looks like an OTC girl but when she started with her lap dance rules, I had to drop her from the rotation. She gives good dances but she kind of pissed me off. "Don't touch the hair, don't touch the face". OMG...I spent $$$ on her too.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Oops; I thought it was dancer's club names! Never mind.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I always thought that "Shooter Alley" in Atlanta was appropriate since one of their bouncers got shot and killed back in November 2010.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    "Pitiful Princess" Where our inactive and retired member from Portland danced. With such a name I would expect to find inside broken hearted girls like Ronnie Specter and Amy Winehouse. They always give all they've got, but still they always get dumped, and so the other girls label them as bad. No matter what they do, they can't help but falling in love with each and every one of their customers. There are lots of girls like this around, and I love every single one of them. SJG Atlantic City, one of the largest pipe organs ever built. Look how high the ceiling is. More information to come. [view link] Yes, it is the largest in the world! [view link] It is one of only two organs in the world to have an open 64-foot rank, and the only organ to have stops voiced on 100 inches of wind pressure (about 3.6 psi). Its console features seven manuals. The pedal manual can be divided into left and right divisions 10x 32 foot stops The Diaphone-Dulzian's low-C pipe stands 59 feet (18 m) tall, weighs 3,350 pounds (1,520 kg), and produces a frequency of 8 Hz,[10] a tone that is more felt than heard; the sound of the vibrating pallet is described as "a helicopter hovering over the building". The pipe stands upright for about 40 feet (12 m), the remainder is mitred (turned) towards the Right Stage chamber's grill. All pipes taller than 32 feet (9.8 m) are designed in this manner. The organ's wind supply is the most powerful ever used in a pipe organ. The DC motors for the original eight blowers had a total power of 394 horsepower (294 kW). These were replaced with AC motors in the early 1990s, which have a total of 600 horsepower (450 kW) and their seven blowers produce 36,400 cubic feet (1,030 m3) of wind per minute. [view link] Some of the lower manuals are not only 61 keys, they are 73 or 85 keys! ( some piano music is written to take up all 88. But nothing in the standard piano repertoire goes beyond that , as with Boesendorfer's 97 keys. [view link] I saw one just like this in a local store, priced to sell at only $180k. [view link] ) [view link] Largest Pipe Organs In The World [view link] Code Red Warning! This is like ColdnShallow turned into a 501.c3 [view link] 3 Nights in Tunisia - Diz, Jimmy Smith, Barbara Dennerlein [view link] acoustic piano action could never go as fast as these people do. I think even a semi-weighted keyboard would be too slow. Dennerlein play list [view link]
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Largest pipe organ in the world. Couid his posts possibly get any more random and obscure than that?
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    @JS69 - could be the name of a club - The Pipe Organ - or The Organ Grinder?
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "4 Play"
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ good-one
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Here's a few funny ones [view link]
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    In that link mikeya posted: It's "Fanny's" not "Fatty's"
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I also like the names "Black Diamonds" and "Ace of Spades" SJG [view link]
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    They had a King of Clubs in Memphis years ago. Hole in the wall with average dancers that did what they could to please.
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    I always get a chuckle from "Woody's" Its a shit club, and its not a play on Woodies, but it gives me a chuckle.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Johns dream stripper cabaret
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Just ran into this one in today's reviews: Tommi Knockers Tecumseh, Kansas
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Gotta agree with fisherman "4 play" is a good name.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Here are some names that have tickled my fancy: Des Moines: The Lumber Yard Sparland, IL (near Peoria): Fluffers New Albany, IN: Rustic Frog Grand Rapids: Lady Godiva's and Tini Bikinis (both sadly now closed)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The Hardware Store Clyman, Wisconsin
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Heinie Heinie Ho
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion