tuscl

Alternate Personalities Inside/Outside the Club

Sunday, February 21, 2016 11:02 AM
One more from me today: How many of you guys have alternate personalities when in the club? I'm sort of a down-for-anything guy when getting dances and would not say no to much. In the real world, however, I'm quite shy/anxious a lot of the time. I would never be pegged for a guy going wild in the VIP area at one of the local "dirty" clubs. I'm guessing there are lot of guys out there like this.

21 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I'm the same person inside and outside the club.
  • Propsi
    8 years ago
    ^I double that with chessmaster. I learned being the same way inside and outside the club works better mentally because you can keep a clear head above all else.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I try to be the same person itc as I am otc. Observant people can tell when you're not being genuine. And I'm not comfortable trying to be someone I'm not.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Me at home: [view link] Me at the club: [view link]
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    I'm pretty much the same, only I'm less tolerant to bullshit ITC than OTC
  • maho
    8 years ago
    I'm the same person both inside and out. I would consider myself polite and somewhat shy person, and think a lot girls inside the club enjoy that from my experience. It's a win / win for me as Propsi says above it is really who I am so I am comfortable and being real.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ITC I'm much more outgoing, and I can talk to girls pretty easily. OTC I'm much more shy, and I sometimes get real flustered when I'm around a hot girl.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I'm usually the same in the club, but I try and bring out the best in me. I'm not an actor so it's hard for me to pretend beyond regular club shit. Funny thing is I don't tell any new dancer I play in a band because it sounds so hokey...I only give them a card once I've decided I want to make them a regular.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    These days (46 y/o) I’m pretty much the same person ITC/OTC – when I was younger (20s) I *was* much more insecure and it was more difficult to be myself in different environments – the SC is bizarro-world and you can be pretty-much w/e as long as you got $$$ to spend – i.e. the girls will accept you and treat you well pretty-much as you are as long as you’re buying.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    With me pretty much what you see is what you get, I think that I am the same both in and out of a club I do sometimes go with a buddy or two, and I have never heard from them that I act any differently.
  • the mighty quinn
    8 years ago
    I'm the same person but I don't use my real name in the club. Dancers don't why should I? If things lead to outside the club, then we can exchange names.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I’m the same person in/out the club except I don’t tend to give random strangers $20 every 4-minutes outside the club.
  • whodey
    8 years ago
    I'm pretty much the same in the club as I am outside the club. The only exception is when I go to the VIP I become a much bigger pervert than I would ever allow to be visible anywhere else. It's like I turn off whatever filter is normally attached to my brain. I've often had dancers tell me after our first VIP that they never suspected I was so much of a freak. They always comment on how quiet and polite I am when we are talking on the floor and even during a regular lapdance.
  • ilbbaicnl
    8 years ago
    I'd say it's more that topics come up when talking with strippers that don't come up at work or with some friends. Obviously at work you generally want to avoid topics that are going to make it hard to work smoothly with everyone.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    The same snarky petulance that you see here is me 24/7.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I'm basically the same - except that I'm more direct itc. I find more success inside the club by being upfront and direct.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I'm basically the same person ITC and OTC -- somewhat shy and nerdy -- except that I can speak much more easily with hot women ITC -- and I tell a lot more dirty jokes!
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    I guess I have about three personas, maybe more. The one some of you met was my nicer biker guy trying to not be biker.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I used to think I was a different person in both places. OTC I'm a mild mannered lawyer. ITC I'm an aggressive purveyor of pussy. Then I started on line dating and I found that I'm now the same OTC as I've always been ITC.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    Sure. I think we all do to an extent. My demeanor changes depending on whether I'm talking to my boss, my mom, a cop, a store clerk, and (of course) a stripper. They are all different frames and require subtle variations (or versions) of my personality. Anyone who does not do that quite possibly tests somewhere on the spectrum. But, I don't adopt a whole other persona or alias. I don't feel the need to take improv classes to get by in a strip club.
  • IHearVoices
    8 years ago
    Same person, just different name. For some reason, dancers didn't hear me well when I told them my name so I switched to Brian (which has no relevance to me whatsoever).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion