tuscl

Do you ever use Facebook to find girls to hook up with?

Just curious.

13 comments

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    When I was single it was only useful to scout out my friend's girlfriends cute friends for talent.

I did have a buddy who used MySpace successfully as a dating site back in the day. He'd message random hot girls and ended up briefly dating one of the hottest and dumbest girls I've ever met.

I'd argue Tinder and pof are better bets.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I've used pof - but no success. Got lots of girls looking for a long term relationship. No hookups there for me.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    No. Not now, at least.

When FB was primarily seen and used as a social network for college kids, it was widely used as a means to hook up. One of the few legacy features retained from those times is the aptly-named 'poke' button. If one coed poked another coed, and then that poke recipient poked back, then it essentially meant that they were both up for casual sex.

But, those times are largely gone.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I did but it has been unsuccessful.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    No. Bad place to look for that, IMO.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Interesting. I have looked up some strippers on facebook before I knew they could see you in the suggested friends list if you were logged in. I guess you disappear after a while though if there is no connection.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Once; it just happened. Neither of us were really planning on it but we just 'fell in lust'. It ended badly though; she was crazy.
  • Dain
    9 years ago
    I sure do miss the old MYSPACE for this!
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I had forgotten that I found one hookup via fb. It actually worked out nicely for me. I had chatted with the girl via fb for a few months. She was from the Midwest - and she came to New York City for a concert. She was a bit of a freak - as she loved getting fist fucked (I know it's rough - and not for everyone). We met at her hotel - and she sucked me off a few times. She looked at my hands and told me she'd need an hour to stretch to handle them. I put on some black latex gloves and lube - and she screamed and came hard several times. Luckily it was in a shitty hotel by Newark airport - and the volume of the planes helped to conceal her screams.

She came hard when I tied her to the bed and continued to stretch her out.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    No, I use Instagram for that.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    I haven't used Facebook for that, I'm sure from what the other guys say, sometimes it works. I'm on another social networking site and what usually happens for me is some gal, somewhere in the world becomes interested in me, and we start to talk. Currently, there's a younger babe who is very interested in me and we will meet in person this week. I'll see how it goes.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    No.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    No!

Face to Face first meetings always best!

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion