tuscl

Bartenders and Waitresses in strip clubs

larryfisherman
California
Friday, February 19, 2016 5:00 PM
Last night at the strip club I saw a smoking hot waitress. She was so stunning, I tried to talk to her, but nothing came out of my mouth. I was just stuttering lol. I'm gonna go back to that club very soon, so I'll have another chance. I know I've heard on here that it isn't a good idea to date strippers, but what about the bartenders and waitresses in the strip clubs? Are their lives just as fucked up as the strippers? Of course this is assuming I hit it off with her and ask her out on a date. Some insight from you experienced TUSCLers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

24 comments

• rh48hr
    8 years ago
    It's always possible, but hot waitresses get hit on just like the dancers. You will not be the first guy in the club to ask her out and won't be the last. I'm sure she'll have a standard answer to brush you off unless you have spectacular looks and game that attracts her attention.
  • K
    8 years ago
    Not all of them have f'd up lives. Date them if you can and want. As with any relationship, walk away if necessary.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    You're probably right rh48hr, I'm decent looking (or so they say) but I'm lacking in the game department. I guess my thick wallet will have to do for now lol.
  • K
    8 years ago
    larryfisherman. I have no game, I just strike up a conversation, I am pleasant and try to be interesting. If it is a club I visit often enough I will repeat this. Then, i execute a little known trick. I ask for what I want. Would you like to meet for a drink? Would you like to meet up for a private session? Amazingly, it works. And works well. I get rejected 10 times for each time I don't. I have two ladies I meet up with on a regular basis. One each week, the other once or twice a month. There are the occasional one offs and a few I see once every few months. This has been going on for a few years. And yes, a thick wallet helps with some of them. But was not necessary for all.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I have a huge crush on a waitress at my club. I've not really pushed her for OTC because i think she'd say no, but I suppose at some point I should try. We have a very nice "friendship" ITC but like a dancer, you just assume it's all an act. We'll see.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @K thanks for the insight buddy Good luck Rockstar666
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I think going after a waitresses promotes you PPL -- you get an extra "P". Congrats for committing to the PL lifestyle :) rh48hr-->"It's always possible, but hot waitresses get hit on just like the dancers. You will not be the first guy in the club to ask her out and won't be the last. I'm sure she'll have a standard answer to brush you off unless you have spectacular looks and game that attracts her attention. " Depending on the waitress, I've seen the reverse happen -- instead of a brush-off, she plays into it. Strip club waitresses are awash in a hustler culture in which everyone in the club -- strippers, managers, bouncers -- look at their customers as marks. Some years back, I was with a friend of mine at a strip club. While I was off in my own world with a stripper, cuddling in the seats, getting dances, etc., my buddy was hitting on the waitress with all the game he could muster. And she was INTO IT... she was bigtime flirting with him, sitting next to him and rubbing him a little, and he was tipping her outrageously; she even agreed to meet him after the club closed! I'm sure you know the rest of the story ... when the club closed, he asked her where they should meet, and she was cold as ice. Basically, she told him to GTFO. He was stunned, couldn't believe he'd been played so badly. Anyway, even though it was my buddy, I thought she played him brilliantly, and honestly, that's what he gets for being in a room full of half-naked beautiful women who will wiggle all over you for money, and fixating on the waitress.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    The one waitress I had dealings with outside the club was pretty fucked up. I later learned she and two dancers from the club spent a week in FL during the winter along with sa customer.
  • grinddawg
    8 years ago
    I had a crush on a waitress. I even tipped her $20 during the holidays, and she was kinda surprised because most patrons do not tip her so generously. She hugs me often when she sees me (she's also a manager) and she is GORGEOUS. The fact I'm close to her father's age keeps me honest. But man, does she have a great ass and she is so sweet.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    I know someone who was a strip club waitress for a while. She said that there's a good number of guys who target bartenders and waitresses because (A) they are seen as more challenging to "hook", and (B) they are seen as "cleaner" than the average stripper. They are perhaps more challenging to hook, but their being cleaner is highly debatable. Are they less screwed up than the average stripper? [shrug] Hard to say; depends on the girl. I would say that if I were in the market for a level-headed girlfriend, I would not look to strip club employees (of any type) as a ripe market. There's exceptions, but the strip club environment does not engender itself to low-drama personalities.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    sounds like you were stricken by her beauty. No doubt she picked up on that and that isn't good. Judgement are already made and you already have a lesser chance to get in her good graces enough to legitimately get her number. You need to pull out the ultimate swag fu to get something out of her. She's gonna assume that you initially are too nervous around women and need too much time to calculate a good strategy against her. Some women have an extremely bad habit of looking down on you for being dumbstruck. Good luck my friend.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @[view link].Ishmael- good insight @Estafador- you're probably right
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    The fastest way to get into a waitress' head is to leave a $100 tip. I say that as a son of a former waitress. Not sure I would do that for a SC waitress though. I do understand where you are coming from. We have some waitresses at my club that are either getting their feet wet to decide if dancing is right for them or they claim there's a waiting list for dancers. So is the career shadowing for aspiring dancers? So sometimes a waitress can be as hot as fuck. Plus, as others have said before, it's the perceived inaccessibility that sometimes makes waitresses hot. Men want what they are not supposed to have.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    What's the worst that can happen? You think she's a psycho and you will cease to exist? Go for it!
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Old thread! I found out my waitress is also an ex-dancer. Waitresses are allowed to give dances; I offered her VIP but she declined. She said she doesn't want to get involved with patrons. On the plus side, she thinks we'd get involved? LOL She could have said yes and just banked the money I suppose; she never gives dances to anyone so it's not just me. I'll keep working on her; she loves the attention! She's just not ready yet.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I always say consider the waitresses to be just like dancers, there to please you. So first thing to do is find out why she is waitressing instead of dancing. Try to detect presence in her life of SO. Otherwise, she can be just as good as dancers. So get her onto your lap. SJG Debunking the Trafficking Myth: [view link] [view link] In Swingers Clubs most people don't have sex in front of others. But of those that do, it really loosens up both the men and the women. So the management always tries to make the environment conducive to it. [view link] [view link] This place was the most famous because of all the different kinds of play spaces it had. I say was because now I see that it is closed and the property sold to developers. This is a major loss for the entire world! from their rules: "Cell phones allowed only in the lobby and parking area." Walt Disney Concert Hall, Los Angeles [view link] [view link] [view link] Atlantic City, one of the largest pipe organs ever built. Look how high the ceiling is. More information to come. [view link] Yes, it is the largest in the world! [view link] It is one of only two organs in the world to have an open 64-foot rank, and the only organ to have stops voiced on 100 inches of wind pressure (about 3.6 psi). Its console features seven manuals. The pedal manual can be divided into left and right divisions 10x 32 foot stops The Diaphone-Dulzian's low-C pipe stands 59 feet (18 m) tall, weighs 3,350 pounds (1,520 kg), and produces a frequency of 8 Hz,[10] a tone that is more felt than heard; the sound of the vibrating pallet is described as "a helicopter hovering over the building". The pipe stands upright for about 40 feet (12 m), the remainder is mitred (turned) towards the Right Stage chamber's grill. All pipes taller than 32 feet (9.8 m) are designed in this manner. The organ's wind supply is the most powerful ever used in a pipe organ. The DC motors for the original eight blowers had a total power of 394 horsepower (294 kW). These were replaced with AC motors in the early 1990s, which have a total of 600 horsepower (450 kW) and their seven blowers produce 36,400 cubic feet (1,030 m3) of wind per minute. [view link] Some of the lower manuals are not only 61 keys, they are 73 or 85 keys! ( some piano music is written to take up all 88. But nothing in the standard piano repertoire goes beyond that , as with Boesendorfer's 97 keys. [view link] I saw one just like this in a local store, priced to sell at only $180k. [view link] ) [view link] Largest Pipe Organs In The World [view link] the only other organ with 64' open pipe stop. not sure if this picture shows that though [view link] extreme high ceiling! [view link] [view link] [view link] Yes, the 64' pipes are hidden somewhere behind the proscenium. They are square in cross section and made of wood. Pictures here show them. This one in Sydney and the Atlantic City Boardwalk Hall are the only two open 64' organ pipe stops in the entire world. Zero for the 128' octave. I would think it easier to design these huge pipes for horizontal, but no one seem to have done this. I would go for cast out of concrete and an integral and load bearing part of the building, as well as having common sides. No one seems to have done this though. With these extreme pipe organs, the building and the organ have to be designed together. [view link] Code Red Warning! This is like ColdnShallow turned into a 501.c3 [view link] 3 Nights in Tunisia - Diz, Jimmy Smith, Barbara Dennerlein [view link] acoustic piano action could never go as fast as these people do. I think even a semi-weighted keyboard would be too slow. Dennerlein play list, REALY GOOD! [view link]
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Waitresses can hustle and not have to follow through at all. The guy groping a waitress in his lap and tipping her $40 thinks he's getting away with something, while she is pocketing more than a dancer for less service. I've heard in some places, some waitresses are available OTC. Guys like JS could probably name a high price and make a deal at least some of the time.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    The forbidden fruit is always the tastiest.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I have gotten dances from more than one waitress I even went out with one a few times.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    There was a waitress I got to know in my visits to a club. She seemed interested in me but never would say yes to going out. I gave up.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    I had my favorite barmaid. Knew her for 30+ years. Even when she was a dancer we were more friends than dancer PL. Over time we didn't see each other. Years later I ran into her in another club. I didn't recognize her (weight and age), but she knew me. We started up the relationship again. She was a goldmine of info for some years. Got a lot of action from her leads, yet nothing ever, from her. Bottom line, each situation is different, so there is no really good advice to give.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    First impressions are very important. If she was pleasant to you - then just be yourself and chat with her. If you hit it off - you will know it right away. She doesn't need to be nice to you - so she should be acting naturally - as she's not trying to sell dances (and drinks sell themselves in clubs). Don't drop cheesy lines on her - since she's probably heard them all.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the insight guys, I appreciate it.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    " Waitresses can hustle and not have to follow through at all. The guy groping a waitress in his lap and tipping her $40 thinks he's getting away with something, while she is pocketing more than a dancer for less service. " Waitresses can be fun. At some places they can do all that dancers can. At some they don't feel obliged to follow all of the rules. Giving her money and playing with her in your lap can be lots of fun! :) With the waitress it can be more civilian in style. That you are paying, so what. SJG Essential Teachings of Helena Blavatsky and Rudolph Steiner [view link] Carl G. Jung and Rudolf Steiner [view link] Largest Driver [view link] Rotary Woofer [view link] How it works [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] 128' organ pipe, real or imagined [view link] 128' electroinics [view link] Martin Digital Organs [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion