tuscl

Which would you chose?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high

Which would you chose:

A young, gorgeous, 9.5 woman who is fairly inexperienced sexually. You have to take charge and direct her, but she will work her hardest to please you and do whatever you ask. You are comfortable doing her bareback because she has only been with a few other guys and is not seeing anyone now. She has one or more genuine orgasms every time you are with her. You are the first man who has ever given her such consistent orgasms.

Or

A somewhat older, attractive 8.5 woman who is an experienced prostitute. She takes charge and has an amazingly array of sexual techniques all of which focus upon the worship and service of your penis. She never has an orgasm with you, but she will fake it if you want her to. She uses her experience to her full advantage but you can only fuck her covered because she's been with 100s of guys.

Both cost the same. Both DFK, and both will do bbbjcim.

You can only have one or the other. Choose.

Last night I had the second one, and this weekend I will have the first one. Last night was really really good. But I've always preferred the first one. I'm feeling a tad conflicted. How do you vote?

22 comments

• SmithWV
    9 years ago
    First one.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    The first one! that's easy john quit trying to talk yourself into these milf's, your a DS man!....LOL
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Right
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Be her daddy and teach her the right way
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Make her say ooooooh daddy
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I know Butter but GingerBread was really really good. Obviously I choose the DS but I thought most of you guys would prefer the experienced whore.
  • WetWilly
    9 years ago
    Most definitely the younger one, every time. When she is coming, her inexperience doesn't matter a bit to me. Nothing sexier to me than a woman having an intense orgasm when I'm inside her.
  • HungryGiraffe
    9 years ago
    No brainer...the youngster.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    I'm no expert, but give me a partner who enjoys it as much as I do every time.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    The first girl, no question.

Second does sound fun too.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Well, if they live in the same city, then number 1. If they live in different cities, both of them.

• Clubber
    9 years ago
    JS69,

Sometimes I think I might enjoy your leftovers, IE: Those you don't want. :)
  • clubdude
    9 years ago
    I'm going for #2. I'm selfish and it's all about my pleasure. I'm also not a bareback guy!
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    #2 as well.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    8.5 is not bad.
  • gammanu95
    9 years ago
    John, there's no such thing as safe sex without a condom. If even one of her earlier trysts had HPV, Herpes, the clap, the jack or worse. Having said that, I would take the younger girl, with a condom.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I'll take the one who pays me the most money.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I'd choose number 2. Even with the younger one - I'd still use a condom. No need for the milf to put on an act either - if she pleases me - it's all good.
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    Number one, no question.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    It would all depend on my needs for that night. Sometimes I'm in a giving mood, sometimes I'm a bit selfish
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Young & randy is a winner every time.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    It's a consensus give us the young whore!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion