tuscl

Las Vegas Clubs

froggy2
Washington
Just checked some out for a planned trip, and WOW, the entry fee is high! Do any of the clubs have coupons to get in free anymore?

22 comments

• londonguy
    9 years ago
    Not a chance. Free entry by limo only.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    The entry's fees are all high and you probably have to spend 2 or 3 times what you would in any other city to have any fun. Palamino would be an exception.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Two hopes, Bob and No As Bob isn't around any more you only have No Hope.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Treasures offers a free cover. I like he girl selection of that club, and it's a smaller atmosphere. Don't think you're getting a deal, what you save in cover charge you pay back in their over priced drink charges. Yes, overpriced by even Vegas standards. I remember buying a round for 3 guys (1 beer, 1 shot and a rum and coke) and I think with tip it was $60
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    I'm LMAO over here about a guy planning a trip to Vegas and asking to use a coupon to get into a strip club. lol. Vegas is a pretty expensive city for everything these days. The 1980s are over.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    ^ exactly. Vegas is not the place to go if you don't like parting with dosh.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    By comparison the rooms are cheap and the food/drink is on par with most tourists destinations, maybe even cheaper.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^ that all depends on when you go.

I set up a march madness trip for this year. My friends and I did this 5 years ago and I did round trip airfare 2 guys to a room 4 nights at Mandalay Bay for $362 a person. This time around 5 nights, 2 guys to a room at MGM and it's $900 a person. Insane!!!!!

I could use some coupons too!!!! Lmao!!!!
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    I was there in 2014, I agree with the hotel being ok priced but the meals were all VERY EXPENSIVE. Normally I vacation in cheap areas. Vegas seemed like 3X what I was used to price wise.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^ coming in 2017 - they are going to charge you to breathe.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Yeah....I used to hear about the "free" buffets in Vegas. Lol.

Maybe I'm just staying at the wrong places -- but the buffets are far from free. All you can eat and good but not cheap

I was comped for 2 free breakfast buffets. Regular price was $25 each so I would never spend that for breakfast normally.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    Yeah for specific events prices can go crazy, march madness, superbowl, New Years is nuts, big fight, etc.

But compared to what I would pay for a similar room in most places, it's reasonable. I've also gotten into the habit of spending some time in downtown Vegas where I can stretch my gambling money further.

The buffets aren't good deals anymore. Too expensive for the quality you get. Though if I have comped food/bev, which I often do, I'll eat at the nicer buffets.
  • samsung1
    9 years ago
    Cleveland has spirit airlines that offers cheap flights to las vegas. Prices have gone up but deals can still be found. They do charge a lot for bringing extra luggage so it might not actually save you anything.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    You can still find passes for places like DejaVu & Lil D's in those adult rag papers in the graffiti covered newspaper racks on the seedier side of town.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^yeah I noticed that too.
  • Joe from NJ
    9 years ago
    Cheetahs during the day (until 7pm) is free admission (unless you come by cab). And the lap dances are $10.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the tips!
  • fungi
    9 years ago
    For the higher tier clubs (Rhino, Sapphire, Treasures, etc) your best bet for free entry is to visit during the day (before 7 PM or so), and drive there using a rental car. If you arrive by taxi there will be a cover, and then in the evening there is a cover regardless of how you arrive. I have found the dayshift at Rhino is still pretty high quality (in terms of dancer attractiveness), but evenings are still better. However, if you plan on drinking, then I'd suggest you use the free limo and stomach the driver tip (in lieu of cover). As many have said, Vegas is not a value for money destination, nonetheless, its worth experiencing at least once in my opinion.
  • WetWilly
    9 years ago
    Little Darlings. Nude bed dances can be out of this world with the right woman.
  • serrano
    9 years ago
    Call club directly and ask for private limo pickup. They will come pickup you at any strip hotel. Just tip driver $20. Cover is then free for all your friend in the party.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I hate Vegas clubs. But Wet Wille is right about Little Ds bed dances. And they tend to be young there because the 18 year olds can work, nude so no alcohol. Cover charge is a little less than the big clubs but still insane even with no cab.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion