tuscl

V Dat afternoon; club or no?

JamesSD
California
Is the talent pool gonna be slim if I club this afternoon? Do I look like too much of a PL going on Valentine's day, a "holiday" I barely acknowledge?

28 comments

• GoVikings
    9 years ago
    i'd say go to the club. they might have some neat valentines day decorations up. we all know that's what you're there for lol

will the talent pool be slim? probably. sundays are likely a slow day at SC's, so the pool of dancers on valentines day will probably be even slimmer today.

and nah, going to the SC on valentine's day won't make you look too much like a PL. i was considering going myself
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Generally, the women working Sundays need the money. If they didn't they wouldn't be there. So if sweetypie is typical, she'll be there. She's already made arrangements for any Valentine's Day events. So go !
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    I was considering going myself, then I started thinking the same thing as you.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    I'd say no.
    On a day like today your bound to wind up with the sub-B team at best.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    You guys are right that Sunday afternoons tend to be the girls who dont make enough money during the week. It's been more miss than hit when I go.

I may swing by if I have some free time, but I won't be too bummed if other stuff takes up my time.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Monday > Sunday, general, let alone a holiday. I'd wait until tomorrow, but that is just me.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    No! I would not and will not be going today. Going on valentines day will make you look too much like a PL. I will be going tomorrow night however.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    If i were you I wouldn't go today.

I don't want any competition.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Sclvr+1000
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Well tomorrow is prez day, so I'm gonna skip it. School holidays mean more PLs and less girls
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    I'm going in for the simple fact that I've been a lazy bitch and haven't worked in two weeks.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Nina what happened to the new avater?:(
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Idk, it shows up for me.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    I'm seeing Nina's new avatar.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Went in, glad I did. More girls than I expected. Got a number, let's see if it's "come see me at the club" or something better.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Her avatar shows up for me (phone and PC)
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    After the fact I can tell you that the pickins at Follies were slim. The customer to dancer ratio started out OK but by 3PM it was 10 to 1. I was able to enjoy myself just because I am a regular there and know a lot of dancers. I got smoking hot dances from 3 out of the 4 dancers that I tried. The 4th was new to me and I had to cut her off at 1.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    I'm seeing her old avatar on my lap top let me try my phone.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Weird I see the new nina avatar on my phone and the old one on my laptop.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    If one is worried about what other people think; then one should not be SCing at all – as far as I’m concerned SCing any day is as PLish as doing-it on Valentine’s – plus a strip-club is about the last place where anyone judges, or at least should judge – we are all pathetic in our own way from staff to dancers to custies.

Talent depends on the club – if it’s a fairly busy club at peak times it can be good enough on non-peak times – there are also some dancers w/ regular jobs during the week that one may only find on weekends – you really don’t have much to lose except a cover-charge and the price of one drink – and you never know – looking back I’ve probably had my best times on off-peak days such as Monday nights or weekend afternoons but it does depend on the club – some clubs are not worth-it on non-peak times – but non-peak times means less PL competition and often better QoS from the dancers.

Also – these days a lot of people may choose to celebrate Valentine’s on different day (day b/f; day after) in order to avoid the masses at nice restaurants and such.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    In order to clear/refresh an old avatar one may need to clear the history on their browser (and enable the “clear cache” option if there is one).
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    No club for me.I just tucked "Super Brat",into bed,she sapped all the energy out of me.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Papi_Chulo +1000
  • maho
    9 years ago
    "we are all pathetic in our own way from staff to dancers to custies."

Both a harsh and hilarious statement.

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Yeah, I was more worried about the selection than being a PL.

There were like a dozen different rose bouquets at the bar area. To me that's the epitome of pathetic, sending your fave roses. I guarantee those girls aren't taking them home and putting them in water.
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    Well I was at my club last night and it was not good. Very few dancers and the bartender had to double onstage to round out the set. The dancers that were there were strung out, large, or amateurish and there was no energy in the house. I had my dinner and a beer , a nice chat with the hot little waitress, one mediocre lap dance with offered extras (no thanks) and left. If your lap dance sucks you won't get the chance to suck at anything else.
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    I hit a few clubs yesterday afternoon, hands down the worst talent I've seen in quite a while. There seemed to be a lot of traffic coming in and going out, but with the talent so bad no one seemed to be staying long.

I stuck around one club for one cutie, but apparently she thought her time was better spent talking to the DJ. She might have been giving him a HJ/BJ in lieu of a tip out though, he got pretty quiet and the songs got longer while she was in there.

I agree with Papi, I had nothing to lose other than a couple bucks in parking & 1st drinks, so I went. But it wasn't worth my time. Hopefully someone bumps this thread next year so i remember.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    It was god awful. There were on 5 or 6 girls and I still only made a little over $500, and probably almost half of that was from stage tips.

Full of couples where the girlfriends were extremely drunk and jealous even after asking for a couples dance. One girl customer was drunk out of her mind and introduced herself to me by telling what sounded like all the life problems she could possibly have.

Of the few girls working, most of them were actually some of our higher caliber girls.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion