tuscl

What's your preferred drink at the strip club?

Saturday, February 13, 2016 1:16 PM
If you buy a bottle, what do you usually get? Do you like wine, liquor or beer? Me, If I am in there for a while, I prefer a beer because it lasts longer. Dos Equis is my choice. If I want shots, I go for a smooth tequila like Patron. I have never drank wine or champagne at a strip club.

42 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Beer for me usually. Shots every now and then, preferably something smooth.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Liquor. Bourbon. Something with a edge, like Wild Turkey 101, neat. I like my whiskey like I like my dancers, aggressive and with an edge. But if I need to buy a whole bottle, I will order Jack Daniels, Jameson, or Patron to share with the dancer. I find dancers will only drink a smooth whiskey. If I do shots, I do Patron tequila with the dancer, like you. Mostly because it's really the only tequila I have tried. I ordered champagne with a dancer when I turned 21. I never saw the appeal though. The dancer liked it though, she said she felt *high class* or some shit like that. I have had dancers order chardonnay or white zinfandel (I hear oenophiles cringing) on my dime before.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    I usually don't drink alcohol in that I have a 40 minute drive home. If I am going to have a drink or 2, in the summer I'll have a gin & tonic. Other seasons either a Makers Mark with a splash or a Captain & Coke. My CF drinks Jack & Ginger and she pounds them.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Captain and Coke. Hmmm. Something new to try.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    Bud Light
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Miller Light, keeps me sane. I hardly ever drink alcohol. If i start doing hard liquor, I'll be dancing on the tables soon, singing.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I prefer a bottle of fine beer, like Budweiser.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    A little alcohol is good to loosen up the dancers but they are pros at this and can handle their alcohol well. Sadly, the only thing that loosens up quick is my wallet.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Just had one last week. Dancer recommended it. A pink pussy
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Water.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Beeerrrrr
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Almost always shots, whatever my stripper will do, although I try to steer it in the directly of tequila, whiskey, or worst case, vodka (unflavored, you heathens)
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    Coors light.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Light beer. I prefer something with a low level of alcohol - as I don't want any sort of buzz when chatting up a dancer - and I don't want to drive with a buzz either. I'm a large guy - but I tend to feel the booze quickly.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I like to nurse bourbon straight up
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Jack, always Jack. Usually on the rocks, but if it is early or I have a long drive home I may mix it with Coke instead.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    I liked Jack until I tried Crown Royal :-)
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    All right JS69, I'll bite: What goes into a pink pussy?
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    MGD,corona and ice water. And sometimes Crown.
  • DoctorDarby
    8 years ago
    Guinness if they have it; low alcohol content and a conversation starter. 1 or 2 shots from the shot girls if there are dancers at the table and/or she is especially yummy--Washington Apples go down pretty well. Water in between if I want to stay late and drive home.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Gawker my bar tender made it a unique way. I think was sprite, an orange liqueur, and another form of alcohol. Video girl recommended it. She has the best perfect pink pussy of all of my dancers.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Chilled Jack. For beer, Guinness if they have it, which is close to never. If not Yuengling.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Doctor Darby, If I found a club with Guinness on tap, I'd move in! :)
  • bang69
    8 years ago
    water
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    Hard root beer. Maybe just the slightest buzz when we're out. I have to drive, keep track of our money and make sure mrs sea keeps alternating between alcohol and water so she's just tipsy enough to be having the time of her life yet not too tipsy to get tired and pass out. I've always wanted to try some really good bourbon, scotch and whiskey but I just don't touch hard stuff anymore. I drank enough when I was younger for 10 lifetimes. If I bought any really, really good stuff it'd take me a decade to finish it most likely.
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    I don't always drink a beer at a strip club (seattle) but when I do, it's a near beer.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    In my drinking days it was rum & coke. Now it is just coke.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    sc, Like me, we're likely already pickled inside. :)
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    .One or two beers, every time. Usually light "beer" (Bud, Miller, Coors) when I'm in the Midwest, Mexican beer in Texas. I always have to drive after a strip club visit, often an hour or more, so I don't ever get drunk or even buzzed. I'm a big enough guy that a light beer or two over a few hours have no discernible effect.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    Bourbon. Two fingers; neat.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    lite beer for me usually. It settles well in my stomach if I ate recently. There was a white wine I tried at Olive Garden I liked but I can't remember the name of it.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I was at the state store liquor yesterday and picked up some Deleon tequila. Very smooth and nice. I had been meaning to try another tequila for awhile.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    you people actually buy bottles at the club? I thought you guys were better than that.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    a bottle of beer. ONLY because it's actually cheaper than a bottle of water (crazy huh?)
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Rum and coke.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    If it's BYOB, it's cheap to bring a bottle If it's a topless club, buying a bottle is the only way to get access to VIP. It's nice to do it once in a while. It skips the dancer from rotation, you get more privacy and both drop their inhibitions with a little alcohol
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    depending on the mood, and if I'm driving... Driving: I'll just have 1 drink and switch to tonic water or Diet Coke. Drinks - beer: most clubs don't have the greatest beer selection so I go with a Heineken, Amstel Light or Stella Artois Drinks - liquor: bourbon, neat. If I'm being a pussy I'll have pineapple juice and coconut rum or bailys on the rocks. Shots: bailys and flavored vodka, like vanilla or whipped vodka, or have the bartender or waitress suggest a "girlie shot." Nights like this are the ones that get out of hand!!!
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Coffee, water or diet coke.
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    Cheap red wine-Merlot, usually as it is ,at least, drinkable. Coffee and Jagermeister. If I am making a night of it then it is only top shelf Bourbon with coffee. I gave up on ordering cocktails in strip clubs a long time ago. The Flight club could not make a Manhattan to save their life. Wrong glass, wrong liquor, wrong proportions etc. I gave them five tries and they never got it right.
  • SmithWV
    8 years ago
    Jameson, or shot of whatever the girl is having.
  • Phoenix133
    8 years ago
    liquor, anything from vodka, baileys, fireball, jack daniels, crown, tequila, etc. is fine by me. As far as mixed drinks I like mine liquor on liquor. I have a few acceptations though
  • Joe from NJ
    8 years ago
    I might start the night with a bottle of beer. But then I usually go non by getting just a Red Bull straight. I actually find that too much drinking numbs the senses, and that why I am in a SC is to heighten my senses.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion