tuscl

What It’s Like To Watch The Super Bowl In A Strip Club

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
"Who watches big sporting events from a gentleman’s club?"

TUSCLers?

http://uproxx.com/sports/super-bowl-50-s…

6 comments

• dallas702
    9 years ago
    I can now answer your titular question. My review of Diamond Dolls, Daytona Beach should be up today. In short, good but not great!

It is difficult to pay attention to the game while a hot young girl is massaging your crotch with her hand.

You cannot see the game from VIP.

You cannot carry on an intelligent conversation with loud stripper music pounding and hot women flashing tits and more, especially on third downs..

Strippers are NOT impressed when you ignore them to watch Denver's defense swarm Newton.

It can be painful to jump up in response to an interception while a stripper is holding your junk.
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    Never done it, no plans to. I generally avoid the strip club features, parties, and events. For major events like the super bowl, I've usually got better plans. For minor events, like the fights they mention, I'm not interested in the crowds. The few times I've been, it seems the girls know those sort of things attract customers who aren't there to spend money on them so the only ones that work are the whale hunters and desperate uglies.

I've watched plenty of regular games though. Thursday night football at Diamond Dolls was a good time at least 2-3 weeks this year. A few years ago when the Heat were in the middle of their run watching the regular season games against good teams was a blast.

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    When there's a Blackhawks game on while I'm in the club, I prefer to watch it by myself unless one of my C/F's is taking a break by sitting on my lap. The only annoying aspect is the "Wannna dance?" newbie who intrudes on my wa.

That being said, I enjoy the Super Bowl at a relative's house every year. It's a tradition. He always has plenty of catered food and booze, a large room to watch it in and about 30 people show up. I can always go to the club and I wouldn't want to miss the party.
  • samsung1
    9 years ago
    Dances used to only be $10 at brads brass flamingo in indy until super bowl came to town and they raised it to $20. Never lowered it since and the club has gone downhill. No longer a top ten tuscl club
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Tootsies has a large sportsbar in the back which is kinda separated and out of view of the main-room and dancers don’t hang-out in it so one is not distracted – it’s a cool place to watch games since the sportsbar has 6 100” or so projector TVs plus additional flat screens and with the game sound playing.

Back in 2012 and 2013 when I visited Tootsies more often, I would sometimes make a day out of it watching a game I wanted; having a steak dinner from their kitchen; and then hitting the main-floor for some T&A and LDs.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Yeah I know, always having to shove beautiful girls off of you, and elbowing them to keep them away.

And then cause you've gotten 'em pissed off, they still expect you to give them a tip.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion