tuscl

Regrets

gawker
Older than dirt
Those who follow the exploits of the PL's in the discussion pages know that I've been seeing one stripper ( my ATF) for more than 6 years. She has helped me erase all listings of a sexual nature from my bucket list, however as a hard core heroin addict she's also drained my bank accounts and led me on an emotional roller coaster ride. I've taken her to detox and rehab literally dozens of times and every time she'd emerge with a whole new purpose in life - until she began using drugs again. Her lies and half-truths escalated until I finally drew a line in the sand which she quickly crossed. So our ride has ended.
During these many years, ours has not been a relationship of exclusivity. I've enjoyed the favors of many others and she has earned her keep with other men. One in particular, a well heeled medical professional, has been a frequent flyer in her bedroom, but not with the same frequency as I. He and I recently met and agreed that we both had feelings for her and that if and when she started using crack and/or heroin again we would not be the funding agent. Well, surprise, surprise she "fell off the wagon" again and I cut her off, but he's been roped in again and is back to supporting her lifestyle.
Meanwhile I've met a younger, newer model. She initially impressed me as a 9 or maybe even a 9.5, but as we've begun meeting at her apartment ( which I'm slowly furnishing ) I've gotten to see her with her "hair down" - no makeup, sweats, and better yet - boll icky bare ass, I'll rate her a strong 8. More importantly, I'm getting to experience sex and all that goes with it in a very different light. She is an extremely gifted woman in the pleasure arts and we are hitting it off quite well.
Now; my regrets? First, that I ignored the advice of many other readers here and hung in with the ATF long after the expiration date. Second; that I judged other dancers who provided me with BJ or even FS based upon one visit or encounter. My new CF took several times before she became more comfortable with me and shared her full repertoire. In fact, I suspect there's more to come. Third, and finally; that I spent so much time and money on the ATF after it became clear that change wasn't in her vocabulary. Yes, she provides the best oral sex this septuagenarian has ever had, but as I'm learning now, there are others who can match, or possibly exceed, my high water mark.
Bottom line: there's plenty of fish in the sea.

19 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I'm happy for you that you have finally seen the light.
  • s88
    9 years ago
    Some PLs get off on fucking an addict because it makes them look less like a looser or they dont feel she is unobtainium/above them.
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    Sorry that it took you so long and cost so much before you finally discovered the other fish. Learn from your mistakes and move on.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I'm glad you sound pretty happy. I hope you got lots of pictures to help you remember all of the good times. And I'm also sorry that she couldn't ever get her shit together.

This won't happen to the DS. She has her life together now and has stopped most all drugs except weed. Oh yeah, she doesnt strip anymore either. I doubt that she could have done this without my money. Of course, the consequence of getting her life together may well be that she stops fucking this old man. I may know soon.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    S88 - I'll defer to Dr. Phil on trying to plumb my motivations. I'm a balding slightly overweight 70 year old. She's a 20 something hot stripper. I wonder what motivates me?
    JS - I have 6 years of memories on a flash drive that'll warm the cockles of my heart for years to come.
    SC - as the master, I defer to your wisdom on the transitory nature of "relationships" in our little corner of the entertainment industry.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I don't think you should regret anything. The whole time your heart and your penis were always in the right place.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    What's done can't be undone. Have no regrets. I sincerely feel bad for your ATF. She must live in a very dark place. The holes these honeys can dig for themselves are sometimes heartbreaking
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Agree with lone wolf, you did what you thought was right at the time and shouldn't look back with regret. You tried your best to help her, unfortunately until she's ready to help herself no one can truly help her. She needs to hit true rock bottom before she can climb out.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Rh48hr - I thought she'd hit rock bottom when she cried telling me that she had had no money, so she got all dressed up and went to her drug dealers house and blew him and fucked him for $40 worth of drugs. She said he weighed over 400 pounds and had to hold his belly up so she could find his dick. The only way he could fuck her was doggie - resting his belly on her ass. I honestly worried about her committing suicide that night and she went to detox in the morning.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I hear ya gawker. It's a very sad situation. All you can do is pray rock bottom isn't her death.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Rh48hr - I thought she'd hit rock bottom when she cried telling me that she had had no money, so she got all dressed up and went to her drug dealers house and blew him and fucked him for $40 worth of drugs. She said he weighed over 400 pounds and had to hold his belly up so she could find his dick. The only way he could fuck her was doggie - resting his belly on her ass. I honestly worried about her committing suicide that night and she went to detox in the morning."

Genuinely sad story. Unfortunately, recovery is unlikely at this point. Based on your stories of taking her to rehab you've tried to help her. At this point there is nothing you can do except get out of the toxic environment and not look back.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    No way juice knows what unobotanium means
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Honestly,

The drama keeps you there. When I think of all the strippers I have had relationships with, the ones that caused the most drama are the ones I always think of first. Wher here is was good or bad, they certainly are the most memorable and those girls were the ones to always push the envelope, the ones most likely to never say "no" to one of my off the wall requests.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Gawker, it's tough to let go and maybe realizing regrets is part of it. Time and a new girl should go a long way for you to get over her. Good luck and enjoy getting to know the new girl and educating her in what Gawker likes.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    If people want to get clean and sober they can. I'm not saying that failure to do this means that they are bad either. I'm not on board with Nancy Reagan, or anything of that sort.

But I also do not support the Recovery Movement.

As I see it the issue is political consciousness. Nancy Reagan and the Recovery Programs are on the same page in that they tell addicts that they are the ones at fault, and so they have to accept this. I don't go along with this.

As one develops political consciousness they will come to see that they never had a chance in the first place. Usually it is familial abuses, and then just the way we have let adolescent culture develop, and then our system of capitalism which leaves a large portion of the population with zero future.

So when you see how bad it is, then you will also see how Nancy Reagan, the Recovery Movement, Born Again Christianity, and Psycho Analysis, are all just further manifestations of this abuse.

So one who sees this will want to fight back. But it is hard to do much alone. You need comrades. So once one is committed to working with comrades and fighting back, they will abandon all intoxicants and denial systems, as they need their strength and their sanity to educate themselves and fight.

Blood of Others
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh57EXcH…

Let people see how they can be part of the solution, and then they will drop all unhealthy and crazy making stuff, so that they can gain some victories.

SJG

For those who couldn't be at the stadium, here's some great video footage. Enjoy!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7juA6adU…

Grand jury probe into Santa Clara Stadium Authority and Santa Clara City Manager Julio Fuentes with allegations of destruction of evidence:
    http://www.sanjoseinside.com/2016/02/03/…

Tom Petty American Girl Live 1985
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyStwRYL…

Tom Petty - Super Bowl 2008 - Free Fallin
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ3snsZ1…
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Congrats on moving on! And for getting yourself a tasty new 8.

I think among the important lessons here is: when you're in the middle of it, it is easy to convince yourself that you're helping and supporting her, when you're actually the enabler for her self-destructive behavior. Which doesn't mean some other guy won't come along and take your place -- most assuredly, one will -- but karma-wise, go in with eyes open and denial at a minimum
  • HungryGiraffe
    9 years ago
    Life is short G. Live it with no regrets. Easy to see you love her...still.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    Nice. Good for you Gawker.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion