tuscl

Need Advice

So I'm going to the strip club tonight and earlier this week one texted me wanting me to get dances from her and just her. Another one texted me and said pretty much the same thing. I told them that I will get a couple but I normally only bring a couple hundred. Anyway when I go to the strip club I like to just chill, talk to friends, spread my money out, and get dances from multiple girls but no more than two or three dances from the same girl. Also I like it when they sit at my table but not all night. Anyway what should I do? I'm thinking just get a couple dances from each one and tell them I would like to get some dances from someone else now.

Also out of curiosity do you all get hickies from the girls? Over the years from different girls I have been given hickies and it's somewhat embarrassing the next day lol!

14 comments

• jackslash
    9 years ago
    Do what you want. You can't please everyone so you gotta please yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUDRZ5j0…
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Obviously enough, you're going to get "you should do what you want" advice from all of us. Your money, your decision -- this is supposed to be a fun diverting time out, not something to add stress and feelings of obligations.

The best time to nip things in the bud is when they happen. If a girl had the huge balls to text me she only wanted me to get dances from her, and I didn't want to, well that's a perfect time to tell her. "Totally can't wait to see! I kinda like to spread my dances around, but I'll save my best ones for you!" (or whatever your style is on how you'd tell her). No reason you can't do it at the club, but my advice is to do it early, like as soon as you see her. I know I couldn't have a good time with this hanging over my head, and she deserves to know how much or how little time to put into you.

Some brotherly tough love, don't look at this as a criticism: when I tell new (to my crew) guys how to act in the club, my rule #2 is: don't be a bitch. These are 20-something year old girls, no reason to be intimidated ever. Be direct and clear and what you want and what you're doing -- but stay respectful and friendly (that's rule #1. I only have 2 rules). I can't even IMAGINE any of the girls who know me, thinking that "I only want you to get dances with me" is going to remotely fly... unless she's offering something interesting in return.

Never gotten a hickey, ever. The girls do mark me as their property sometimes, mostly by leaving their money box or their friends at my table, but I don't mind.
  • UKfan
    9 years ago
    Thanks, subraman.
    I agree that it would be a good idea to just let her now a soon as I see her. I will get a couple dances then let her know that I'm going to check some other girls out.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Your money, your rules.
    We all come upon dancers from time to time that pull that possessive shit. Be polite but firm and spend your money how you want to.

Yes I have gotten hickeys. It's not a problem unless you've got an SO.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    An important skill that most guys are lacking in strip clubs is knowing how to send a dancer away in a nice respectful way that doesn't make her bitchy, doesn't lead her to say bad shit about you to the other girls, and leaves the door open for you to happily play next time.

Most guys don't know what to say or do so they just waste a girls time and their time by letting her sit there when they aren't interested. Or worse, they pay for a dance they don't want which only encourages the leech to hang on even tighter.

All you have to do is speak firmly, clearly, and respectfully. In your situation, I would hang with the girl for a bit, maybe buy her a drink, then get your two dances. After the dances I would say something like "you're beautiful, and thank you for those dances. I'm going to let you circulate the room now to make some money from other guys. I'm just going to chill and watch the stage show for a while. I'll be here next week and hopefully we can hang out again then." 90 plus percent of dancers will accept this gracefully and move on. If she's stupid enough to be in the ten percent, then be blunt, tell her she is far too aggressive and you are done with her for good, then stick to it.

I get the desire for variety, and that's sometimes what I want. But there's also a lot to be said for having a couple of regulars who will treat you better than the club usually allows. So I'm suggesting that you should be flexible about your plans for the evening. If one of these girls is willing to do extra to make you especially happy, I'd consider the possibility of staying with her a while longer. It always helps to give a girl added incentive to provide excellent service.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Got a hickie once from the DS when I was still married. That created some drama. But doesnt happen much and not an issue without the ball and chain.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    It is non-brilliant of her to demand that you only get dances from her unless she's making some sort of deal for some act you really want. If a hot girl said "I'll give you the rimjob of your life if you only spend money on me on this visit!" I'd reply "brilliant!"

But it would have to be something I want. I'm the customer after all!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    My advice is a little late but don't give out your number to every stripper that comes along. Their have only been 7 that ever got mine and that was because I was seeing them OTC.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    In any male/female “relationship” only one person “can wear the pants” and things often get royally fucked-up when the dude figuratively hands the pants over to the chick and even worse when she sorta demands-it and the balless dude figuratively takes off his pants right away and gives them to her so she can be in charge.

Additionally – IMO custies don’t owe shit to dancers b/c dancers 99% of the time will do what’s best for them and you will be acient history if you for w/e reason end-up not having $$$ to spend on her.

As others have said – one needs to have a strategy for dealing w/ this o/w not only will it keep happening but often times gets worse to the point one is spending all their $$$ and not enjoying themselves.

And I believe the K.I.S.S (Keep It Simple Stupid) principle is the best way to deal w/ dancers – if one starts making all kinds of excuses in an attempt to “let them down easy” many dancers will see it as you still being a soft-target for them to exploit.

No need to get upset or frustrated; it’s just the nature of the game – “don’t hate the playa hate the game” LOL.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    keep your pants on. Only time she wears your jeans is after you go to work and her clothes are dirty. Just spend it how you wish it and let her know. If she will give you the cold shoulder, it sucks because she's super hot but you gotta move on. That's life. Hoes hate sharing dough but if they can't compromise they get no dough.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    I usually text themand tell them I'm going to kill 2 birds with one stone and see them and another girl. and in your case get 3 dances from each of them you don't owe them anything else. And you will still have enogh left to drink and stage tip.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I agree esta. Most of them would rather share dough than get none.
  • UKfan
    9 years ago
    Thank you everyone for the advice it is appreciated. I'm getting ready to head out!
  • etsutwigg222
    9 years ago
    Just tell each of them that if they want you to get dances only from them, then give me reason not to go elsewhere because I cant leave with your mouth hold on to jr. in VIP.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion