tuscl

Do Adjudicators not check profiles when making claims on reviews?

Hey so I’m still hitting up the strip clubs every 5-6 weeks, enjoying every visit. I hope you all are doing well too. Anyway in my last review I noticed 5/7 adjudicators thumbed up the review which I like, but one guy said that it was possibly AI generated, and it is clear from my profile I’m not AI. Also on past reviews most people give it a thumbs up but there’s always that one or two people that question the validity of my review.

Thing is I have reviewed multiple clubs in multiple cities over the course of years and years, plus started discussions in the past too. Which is why I don’t understand why the validity of my reviews is questioned.

All in all, strip clubs continue to be a fun place where I’ve had many great memories over the past 12 years, except 2020, and always look forward to going to.

9 comments

• Dolfan
    a year ago
    You can't see who the review is from when you're voting on it, so no they don't check.

Also, "real" accounts can submit reviews written by AI. The accusation isn't that your entire profile is a bot, but rather that the text submitted was generated by an AI. I don't see anything in that text that looks AI-ish to me though, at least not one of the popular ones.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    We don’t really have adjudicators the reviews are judged by members who have no real guideline’s and are winging it mostly on their personal biases, the saving grace of our system is 4 of 7 must pass each, and there are more lenient members than tough ones.
    The system isn’t perfect but it works.
  • UKfan
    a year ago
    Thanks for the heads up you all, I do appreciate people making sure that the reviews on this website are legit
  • Pussylicker2
    a year ago
    I just like to make sure the review has information that is useful, and isn't real hard to read. When I went to school back in the horse and buggy days we were required to write essays and such. We got marked down for spelling and grammar. Many of the reviews are so poorly written I'm embarrassed for the writer. I'll see "I would of gotten a dance...". "of" and "have" sound similar, but "of" is a preposition and "have" is a verb. I'm sure there are readers who have no idea what I'm talking about. Reviewers that go on and on about their day, "I had a meeting but it got postponed..." doesn't provide useful information. Another thing I don't like is when the reviewer insults the adjudicator, like "For the nazis who have to see the prices in every review...". Also it seems some adjudicators approve everything. Once I said "not enough details" but approved it anyway. The submitter sent me a nasty PM!
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    “the saving grace of our system is 4 of 7 must pass each”

It takes 5/7 to pass. It was increased in the last 6-9 months from 4/7.

Don’t worry about getting some downvotes, but you may want to take them as constructive criticism. Some downvotes are wrong, but if you get more than one, the criticism probably has some validity.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    Some reviews and articles have been generated by AI and submitted by lazy users here. The only time I've commented that something is AI, though, is after I plug the copy into an AI checker and get a positive result.
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    I think you’re a robot.
  • dha
    a year ago
    UKfan, your review was awesome. Perfect length and content. Please share your AI source with everyone because it's pretty damn good, man. Lol
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    I am a robot. Beep.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion