tuscl

Saint Louis strip clubs

I am visiting Saint Louis in a couple weeks and was wanting to hit up a strip club out there and was disappointed to see just one club when I clicked on Saint Louis county, so I think I am looking in the wrong place. Anyone have any information on clubs out there and which ones to go to?

15 comments

• Muddy
    2 years ago
    They are talking about the Illinois side. You can always use google maps for a strip club search.

I think Diamond can be an awesome club
  • UKfan
    2 years ago
    I really like Diamonds in Dayton Ohio, so I’ll check out Diamonds in Saint Louis too. Thanks for the heads up
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    East St Louis, Washington Park, Brooklyn

The clubs across the river used to be discussed here frequently as being ultra high mileage. Don’t hear as much recently. Read some reviews. Some can be in less than safe areas
  • UKfan
    2 years ago
    Yeah I’ll need to check out the reviews as safety Is a key factor too. I don’t mind spending some more cash at a lower mileage club if it’s in a safer area compared to other clubs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Yeah - AFAIK St Louis is pretty-much a wasteland w.r.t. SCs - meanwhile East St Louis (ESL) which on the Illinois side has always had a rep as having among the highest mileage in the country - Covid seems to have thrown a bit of a monkey-wrench on the ESL scene; mileage may not be as high (although still pretty-high) and the clubs have also gotten very expensive:

Washington Park (ESL) clubs:

https://tuscl.net/location.php?id=44792
  • UKfan
    2 years ago
    Thanks for the link, hope the mileage is still high and I feel like clubs everywhere have become more expensive
  • Pussylicker2
    2 years ago
    When i lived in st. louis 10 or 12 years ago I'd go to washington park regularly. Lots of action back then.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Look at clubs across the river in the East St. Louis, IL area. Seems that prudish Missouri is the show me anything but titties state.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Go to Follies
  • how
    2 years ago
    Across the river in Illinois -- particularly in Washington Park -- are a few grimy clubs where extras are common. There's also a "Larry Flynt Hustler Club" there, which pretends to be upscale.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Seems like there's extras at Hustler, but don't expect bargain rates.
  • UKfan
    2 years ago
    Washington park is less than 25 minutes from my hotel so the Lyft shouldn’t be too expensive. I like everyone’s comments, leaning towards Hustler or diamonds right now. But still have 12 days to decide on which of the several clubs to hit up. I just submitted a review of a recent strip club visit so I have VIP access to all the reviews.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Here on The Ultimate Shitpost Containment Lagoon, we also have a few of these things called club reviews, which are sometimes helpful: https://tuscl.net/location.php?id=47492
  • BGSD3100
    2 years ago
    You need to go to Illinois, laws in Missouri have pretty killed the strip club business there. As for what you will find there are several tiers.

1 - Hustler, Diamond Cabaret, Scarlets. - These are you gentleman's clubs. Mostly have a look but don't touch policy. Often bring in adult film stars for a weekend. I'm not sure about their private dances because they seem a bit pricy to me, but I've heard you are pretty much just getting the same thing you see on stage, just right in front of you.

2 - Country Rock, Miss Kitty's. To be honest, CR is a bit higher than Kitty's, but I didn't want any clubs to be alone in a tier. They might be lonely But both allow more touching tough it must be discreet. Generally, you can touch a girl sitting at a table with you, but not when she's on stage. Private dances are reasonable, touching is usually allowed, and it's a lapdance. I have heard that some will do extra's but it's very dependent on the individual.

3 - C-Mowes, Moochies, Wiseguys, Cheeks. They seldom actually get on stage to dance. These places are where you go to get your freak on. Most of the dancers provide condoms, if they don't you should have your own.

4- The clubs in Brooklyn, IL - Never been, but have not heard anything about them that makes me want to go.

5 - Devil's Darlings, Club Onyxx. Never been, never heard anything about them.

6- PonyT's - Used to go there a lot when it was under a different name and owner. Since it's been under new ownership, I've been twice. Got ignored both times. If I want to be ignored by women, I will just go to a regular night club. So I put this one in last place because I have a personal grudge against it.
  • UKfan
    2 years ago
    Thanks BGSD, I checked out the reviews on the clubs and country rock has also caught my eye. Seems to be one of the more popular clubs, if the girls enjoy sitting at my table for some conversation and then give physical lad dances for reasonable prices then I’m a happy man.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion