tuscl

Super Bowl week

larryfisherman
California
I turn on the TV for coverage of the Super Bowl, and all they're talking about is Cam Newton and race. Does anyone wanna talk about the actual game lol?

15 comments

• ButterMan
    9 years ago
    it would be cool to see manning go out on top but I don't think they can bear the panthers right now.
  • ime
    9 years ago
    Pulling for Carolina i want to see Manning get smoked in a superbowl again.

If Carolina gets a lead i dont see how Denver can hang.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    I'm a Green Bay fan, I'm not rooting for any of these teams, but I think Carolina will kill Denver.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Manning get smoked? What do you have against manning? Doesn't everyone like him?
  • ime
    9 years ago
    Never been a Manning fan, and without his HGH he's in trouble.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Big media are worst than strippers when it comes to whoring themselves for ratings/$$$.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    The football game is just the opening act. Once my Christian eating lions make their debut, no one will even be thinking about football again. And soon we will be out grossing the NFL by 10 to 1.

SJG
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Oh let manning have another ring. This won't be cam newtons only trip to a Super Bowl.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Nobody gave the Broncos a chance against New England either. That's why they play the game.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    I am pulling for Carolina, too. Manning should retire. His back/neck is done. He has no business taking another snap in the NFL.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I'm pulling for the Carolina Broncos
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    So these teams come from Charlotte NC and Denver CO?

So then are their most read newspapers?

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/

http://www.denverpost.com/

SJG
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I'm still expecting Brady to pull out the Denver game in the last second. Maybe the NFL overinflated his balls. Lol
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Go Steelers!
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I do agree that the Panthers will clobber the Broncos, but we Colts fans tend to continue to root for Peyton even though he has moved on. I would like to see him win a second Super Bowl before he retires.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion