tuscl

Anongirl, please explain....

Who did I apologize to?

ec0na0dcim

Joined Feb 2016
Clubs: 0
Reviews: 0
13 Hours Ago • Lopaw- very true!! Lol

Esta- I ended things with him last night, I didn't include all the details but he is a bit too overbearing for my liking

Js69- we were a bit more than sexual companions and were exclusive although not officially tg so me showing guys my tatas for $ he would've given me for free did not excite him, lol!

Corvus- things ended so he kicked his own ass out, haha!

Papi- haha!! He's a very nice guy, just sensitive ;-) I will try my hand out with these so called real American guys once I find one then let you know!

JamesSD

Joined Nov 2014
Clubs: 4
Reviews: 7
13 Hours Ago • Replying from the wrong account?

former_stripper

Joined Dec 2013
11 Hours Ago • Get someone else.

Estafador

Joined Jun 2012
Clubs: 9
Reviews: 9
11 Hours Ago • ....you have multiple accounts?

rec0na0dcim

Joined Feb 2016
4 Hours Ago • Well I had two, kind of! Anon girl got hacked (Igave my PW to other TUSCL user and assumed it was him joking around) so I made another account to message my old account (I would've just made anew account but I had sent a face pic to someone over pm's and was worried) then he gave me the pw to anongirl--same pw but in caps, and it worked up until last night when I tried to log in and it wouldn't work and then I went back on the other account and that password had been changed to all caps too but I figured it out so I think this account is being hacked although all they did was mess with my pw. Now I don't have access to anongirl at all and said TUSCL user says it wasn't him. I guess I should've signed the other one with -anon, that was my plan but I decided I would just make a discussion about it.

rec0na0dcim

Joined Feb 2016
4 Hours Ago • Okay never mind this account is definitely being hacked for anyone who gets a PM the only one I sent/am sending is to my own account anongirl if it's from this account it's not me so dont bother replying. How do I get my account back if passwords are changed???I looked for a forgot pw option on Sunday and couldn't find it and now I'm worried this pw will be changed too

53 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Basic troll mistake...DONT FORGET TO LOGOUT.....lol
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Anon this seems to be a common theme with you getting taken advantage of you need to smarten up a bit. You def have a cute personality but leaving yourself exposed is not cool. I also received 6 PMs from recON whatever with nothing but gibberish on them. I would suggest you be much more careful about how you do things.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Wtf?
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I'm skeptical anyone is dumb enough to give out their account password.

First Day on the Internet kid?
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Although she may have given it to a RL friend of hers.
  • RandomMember
    9 years ago
    So an 18-yr-old cutie comes to TUSCL professing to prefer dating the AARP crowd and, instead, turns out to be a troll.

Who would have thought? How shocking.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I take back my apology
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I want the $500 I sent you back.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    OK – so I guessed I missed it in a post somewhere – what did happen to anon girl’s account? – did she post an explanation somewhere? – if so post it here so I can see what she said.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    I'm confused, what's going on here?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ yeah - I had seen that - but others here are posting something about her PW or account being used by someone else - did *she* mention anything w.r.t. the 2 different accounts?
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Look at the top....*she* posted as rec0na0dcim
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Yea I got Pm's from that clown too and immediately blocked him/her whatever.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    The question is she really just a troll, or did she actually get hacked?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I know she posted as rec0na0dcim; but has she explained why?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    I was about to post that I wish I had this kind of spare time in my life. But upon further reflection, I actually don't.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Anon was a troll the entire time...
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    This is hilarious.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    It figures with the Miami meetup happening shortly. The timing seems to coincide, no?
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Wow! Just wow...LOL
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Rech change your avatar...LOL those are juice's tits!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I don't believe anything I read. I don't even believe I'm an old white male
    liberal lumber trader who plays in a rock band. Maybe I'm really BagBoyJames...
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    Well, at least we know Nina is real
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    All of a sudden a bunch of new handles show up posting shit that we all like to comment on well done juice you might be the master but we have long memories we will get you haha.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    You boys have met Nina right?
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    I've never met any supposed dancers that post here. As far as I'm concerned they are all aliases of a bottom feeder.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I've met one
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    My trust in humanity is forever tainted.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    She seems to have not shown her face, or tits for that matter, since the accidental troll fiasco.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Jee who would have saw this coming?
  • SmithWV
    9 years ago
    I've also met one.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    This reminds me of a russian dating site all of a sudden..LOL
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    Am I the only one she(or is it he) had fooled?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I'm still not 100% positive her story is not legit and perhaps she created another user-name to mess-around or a friend(s) perhaps had access to her account.

But the fact she has not shown her face or tits to clarify the matter leads one to believe perhaps she was a troll (or maybe she's been busy and not logged-in?).
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    ^^^probably not
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Or perhaps it's someone posing as her w/ a different TUSCL name and answering as if it was her (maybe the Canadian pussy LOL).
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    I can't understand what's going on.:( Lol, I am so slow today. But nah, she seemed genuine.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^anon was a troll in disguise and made the mistake of posting under his troll account.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Chess you said it all....seems like the rest of you don't want except the obvious.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    I knew something was off about that account.

Butterman - yes, there are some guys here who have met me. Most have user names and are not regular posters but even a couple of the regular posters have seen me and even gotten VIPs and wrote reviews.

I am very real.

:)
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Good to know you are real Nina:) I feel.like I'm living in bazaaro world anongirl is a troll and john smith is fucking old brods...LoL
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    If anon isn't real, I was fooled. I'll admit it. I hope Phoenix is real. If not, she had me fooled too. She and anon started about the same time.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    No Phoenix has been here for quite a while now
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Papi hit the nail on the head. He hasn't been seen since so he was definitely a troll.
  • s88
    9 years ago
    Anongirl98 was a cop.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    How are you so sure Nina is real? Any Detroit guys ever met her? Jackslash? Vincemichaels? Motörhead?
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Nina has post continuity between TUSCL and SW (when a thread on one cite links another), a long post history (years) on both sites, and full body pics (in full stripper regalia, DR shots too I believe) in the pic threads on SW. As far as I am concerned she's more real than I am. If she's a troll, then so am I.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    I guess I should say nothing surprises me anymore. Nina could be a troll. But if she were, she would be an elaborate troll. Trolls usually don't quite go to that effort but you never know these days.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I don't think Nina is a troll but you never know. Anon was full of shit though.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Nina is real. Anon seemed genuine to me. 9 times out of 10, trolls are easy to identify. Not this time.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    "Any Detroit guys ever met her?"

I already addressed that. There are guys here who have met me in real life. There are reviews about me not just here but at other sites as well. There are posters here who have seen me at my club.

I haven't met motorhead, but he's the reason I first came here. (Well, actually it was a SW girl who notified me of this years old thread):
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Nina is real. I've never met her. I've never been to the club she works at. She used to be a frequent poster on a Michigan-specific board. (Which seems to be dying a slow death). I've PM'd her TwoSheds. She's a very pleasant person. Though we have our political differences :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion