Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Casino then show clubs

just_the_nuts

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

This has been my new pattern that started in 2015 and i love it so much it will stick for life.

If i already know im going to lose $$$$ at the show clubs then y not try to win a lil more at the casino to bring to the girl's.

My worst night i left with half of what i brought and clubbed on the left overs.

The best I've done has been leaving with 5x what i brought in and yes i blew every last penny at the show clubs

Good luck and happy endings

Jason

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Love those show clubs.

S
Supremeruler
•

Fuck you jackie

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Show me the show clubs (think of Tom Cruise in the movie Jerry Maguire)

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lmfao

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Fuck you jackie

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Can't we all just get along?? LMAO

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Juice, what casinos are you going to?

I do the same thing when I'm in Detroit

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

"Show clubs" lol.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Go all in with a pair of queens

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^^ juice prefers to go all in with 7 2 off suit

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

If you can't figure out the casino i go to based on the clubs i go to...you really are stupid lol

Their is only one casino in my region

Aka Harris Casino in Cherokee NC

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Your stupid Nuts !

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Juice I'm not stupid, I just have Down syndrome

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement