tuscl

An interesting aspect of clubbing for a while

JamesSD
California
Saturday, January 23, 2016 3:38 PM
I've been going to my main club for about 15 months with some breaks. One interesting aspect is seeing the girls bodies change. Seen a couple 18-19 year old girls who were brand new start to slowly put on weight. Girls with big natural tits and hips can have tiny waists at 19, but it's tougher as they age. Seen a couple pregnancies. Seen the baby weight gradually melt away. Seen one girl who was sort of chubby when she started tone up. And of course there's the girls who butcher themselves with tit jobs and excessive tattoos.

10 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    It is hard for women to maintain their figures as they age, and through pregnancies. Belly Dancers are allowed more slack when it comes to extra pounds and titty saggage. James, just start taking some of your girls home with you and bedding down with them. Better than just having them be visual stimulus only. You see why strip clubs have to be competitive, as they need the girls to come in, and then go out. :) SJG
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    I 2nd that. Really best not get too attached to one girl or one club for that matter. Nowhere else is it so apparent than in a SC is one thing constant is change
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I enjoy the transitions also. A couple of years ago I witnessed one of the most interesting transitions ever. A girl brand new to stripping, in her early '20s. She was from the south and had the sweetest southern drawl. Her face was beautiful, body was a bit soft and curvy, and EVERYTHING about her -- the way she talked, dressed, walked, did her makeup, her mannerisms -- basically said "sweetie-pie southern girl". I met her once or twice when she started, then didn't see her for some amount of time ... 3 months? 6 months? Anyway, some months later, I'm at the club and see walking across the floor, with this slim sexy body, slinky/slutty clothes, and the fucking sexiest walk ever, this incredibly sexy & alluring stripper. I catch her at the bar and talk to her, and it takes 30 seconds, but then I catch a bit of the drawl and I realize -- this is the sweet southern girl. She's completely transformed to unspeakably sexy stripper. I can't say whether I liked sweet southern girl or sexy stripper better overall, but will say that it's sexy stripper who I took in the back :)
  • elvis2
    8 years ago
    Think their looks / bodies change over the years ? Notice their change in attitude / thinking / personal habits as time goes on.Some get better,most get worse.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    Personal opinion ... it's not just the years. It's also the lifestyle. Unless they are particularly disciplined with their lifestyle choices and okay with not working the highest-profit shifts (i.e. exercising, not smoking, not drinking, only working days), the standard stripper lifestyle is not conducive to aging gracefully.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"Think their looks / bodies change over the years ? Notice their change in attitude / thinking / personal habits as time goes on.Some get better,most get worse." For sure, over time, best case is that her attitude only hardens a little, but for many, it can be a pretty big change -- no surprise, that with many girls, the job (and dealing with us PLs) can be tough emotionally and spiritually. 'course, I do wonder, as a girl gets jaded and harder, to what extent it's the real person hardening, vs her SC persona. I'd bet both, but I think for many women, their strip club persona hardens more quickly than the real person (which is good)
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Age is not kind to womens waistlines, and not kind to mens hairlines. These young girls just don't know, drinking high calorie drinks several nights a week and hitting up fast food after a late shift will sneak up quick. The girls that are on drugs usually tend to stay skinny!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Since I mainly hit black clubs; seen quite a few go from slim to brickhouses and as you might expect I like them better as brickhouses – many a black woman seems to be able to put-on weight in the right areas - their tits; asses; hip; thighs; all get a lot bigger which for me is a good thing.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    "it's not just the years. It's also the lifestyle" +1Ishmael The beer and vodka diet isn't conducive to staying skinny (Strippa or other wise).
  • s88
    8 years ago
    <i> The girls that are on drugs usually tend to stay skinny! </i> Amen! When a dancer weighs as much as you or more, LDs are painful. Kardashians, twerking, and ghetto culture says being a whale is something to idolize. Doggy is impossible unless your dick is long enough that you can give yourself a blowjob. Smaller the ass, the better.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion