tuscl

Beautiful Women

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Saturday, January 23, 2016 4:24 AM
I'm surprised that beautiful women don't rule the world. Cause they get everything they want. Case in point. Yesterday I'm taking photos of the DS on the beach. She's dressed. Barely. Local guy comes up and says can I please take a picture with you. He's nice and respectful so she says ok and I agree to take the pic. Then she asks him for weed cause we are out and we've been looking all day. The guy drives 30 plus minutes to our hotel to bring us 6 Gs of really quality stuff. Nicely packaged with papers and filters. And what does he get out of it? She gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. He refuses her offer of my money. This week she's been given free weed, free food twice, and free beach rentals, and has been hit on by several guys all of whom wanted to take her out and spend a bunch of money on her. Of course she doesn't go with them cause she's already with a guy who buys her whatever her heart desires. Within reason. I said no to the several thousand dollar piece of jewelry. But she didn't really expect me to buy it cause she knows my limits. But she knows that there are guys out there who would've bought it for her. The world is at her finger tips. For free. All she has to do is dress pretty and not wear a bra. It's really not fair.

40 comments

• motorhead
    8 years ago
    Yup. We live in a world where Judge Judy makes more than all the members of the Supreme Court combined. The Kardashians are worth millions and for what? Some Baseball pitchers are making nearly a million dollars per start. No, life isn't always fair
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Yeah, but in judge judy's defense, she's a better lawyer than the group of nine.
  • AnonymousJim
    8 years ago
    Could they run the world? Surely. But given the other "world leaders" and crap they'd have to deal with ... why would they want to? They just want what everyone really wants down deep: To be happy.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    You're right though. When I've been out to dinner or out shopping with my ATF it's a different world for her. People that pass us by make eye contact and smile. Waiters and store clerks make jokes and small talk. When I'm alone, people look away from me.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Seinfeld episode: [view link]
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    LOL ... my ATATF makes me think of that Seinfeld episode all the time. Guys fall all over themselves to do nice things for her, even when it's very clear that their only payback is going to be that she smiles at them. And I absolutely use her the way Jerry uses that hot blonde in that episode. I used to think she was insane with some of the things she'd request -- I mean, who even has the balls to think to ask -- but if there's a man behind the counter, she so used to getting her way so often, she just asks.
  • likesnudegirls
    8 years ago
    Extreme beauty for a woman is very fleeting. At age 20, they can have men falling all over themselves doing whatever they can to get their attention. At age 40, most are just middle aged women that don't get a second look, and are viewed as maybe looking good for their age. At age 60, they are invisible.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^check out Jackie Bisset still appealing to me [view link]
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    I know what you mean JS69, they have A LOT of power. I also agree with likenudegirls point--it doesn't last long. Women age very quickly.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Think about this... Name something important a woman has done. Yeah eventually you'll think of one, and chances are that woman is butt ugly and you can easily think of a guy that is even hotter than her. That woman actually did something because she was so ugly she was bored. My point is men do everything in this world and like your DS, women just have to sit back and look pretty, occasionally have sex with a guy, and everything else is done for them. The majority of women don't want to rule the world, they're too lazy. They just want their inhibitor (weed, a glass of wine or martini or some other drug), some nice clothes and shiny jewellery, and to be made over and they're good to go.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    Contrary to popular belief, she is in the minority of people throwing themselves at her feet. Majority of men in the WORLD aren't that pathetic where they'll just buy a girl ANYTHING she wants just because she's attractive. I know it's crazy to think this....but men actually do require romantic entanglement before they throw real frivolities at their lady friend. Otherwise, the MAJORITY of us will definitely say wow she's attractive, at the very least in our heads, but we're not gonna just buy her a teddy bear because she asks randomly.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    @jackslash I LUV that episode of Seinfeld. Fucking hilarious and one of my favorites. You know what I never understood, when a "pretty" (term is subjective) woman tries to use her charm to get something she wants from a guy and he doesn't go for it, like in the Seinfeld episode, if he were to not to be hoodwinked by looks and still gave him a ticket, she would either call the man gay, say he's ugly or bitter, or he's a oblivious and/or loser who doesn't know shit about women. You know, the usual hate they spew when things don't go their way. But yet these same women ALWAYS complain about men being so annoying trying to buy them stuff for nothing, or in urban terms, being thirsty. What the hell, do these women even know what they want in life because they seem to complain about EVERYTHING.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    --->"Majority of men in the WORLD aren't that pathetic where they'll just buy a girl ANYTHING she wants just because she's attractive." I don't think that's what JS is saying. Based on my experience with my ATATF -- who generates a wave of turning heads everywhere she goes -- the majority of guys WILL buy her a drink, the majority of guys WILL bend the rules at their place of employment in order to please her, etc. And there are entire businesses with formal rules that cater to her -- she and her friends dress to kill, go to a nightclub with a huge long line outside, simply walk around the 100+ people waiting in line to the front, and stand there off to the side until the doorman notices them and lets them in; these girls just know they don't have to wait in line at even the hottest clubs, it's practically an entitlement. No, men won't buy her ANYTHING, but the majority of men will go out of their way to do little -- and sometimes not-so-little -- things for her.
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    8 years ago
    So basically shailynn sits around thinking of "hotter men" all day and subaru lets his "atatf" get banged by all the guys in the office "bending the rules" aka their weiner inside of her. Awesome. I'm surrounded by a bunch of cuckholding fags.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    WTF is an ATATF?
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    @subraman...you just said the opposite of what I said and said that's not what JS is saying. You seriously confuse me. It would have made more sense if you just stuck to "her place of employment". @bigtallbonerboy I understand your pain. But humans are a strange species.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    @shadowcat I can only ASSUME it means "All Time All time Favorite". Don't take my word for it though since I never had even a CF before.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"WTF is an ATATF? " All time All time favorite. I had to make up a special term, since I get a new ATF like every year. Twice a year, in a good year :) Plus I love how ridiculous it sounds
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ haha. Keep fucking with everyone
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I dont ask questions. I smile and nod and enjoy [view link]
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Well there was a very hot girl in one strip club that liked drinking beer with me and talking and I did buy a couple of table dances from her during the typical 2 to 3 hours she liked to sit and talk with me. Meanwhile I often had some of the other hottest dancers in the club joining us at out table because she was friends with them. I did not buy the other hot girls drinks and they were ok with that. Meanwhile on some nights the club got crowded and I'm sure some guys without any dancers, maybe only a dozen in the club, were probably wondering why I always seemed to have 2 or 3 dancers at my table every night. I might buy 2 or 3 beers and maybe a oouple table dances from a hot girl but I haven't given a cent of my own money to any of the hot girls I've seen online.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "So basically shailynn sits around thinking of "hotter men" all day and subaru lets his "atatf" get banged by all the guys in the office "bending the rules" aka their weiner inside of her. Awesome. I'm surrounded by a bunch of cuckholding fags. " Yeah exactly, that's why I contribute almost daily to a site dedicated to strippers - because I dream about men.
  • Clackport
    8 years ago
    Pussy rules the world.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^ yes
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Js69 will never learn.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    you know what's crazy, he said he was leaving TUSCL nearly a month ago. He's still here though.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^Everybody's got to have some place to be, live and let live, he's not hurting you what's your point.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    no, estafador, he said he was taking a break from TUSCL. which he did, then he came back
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Just remember how fleeting it is. At 30 DS will still be fuckable, but guys won't just offer her free shit all the time. By 40 she'll be mostly invisible to men. This transition is hard for women, especially those who were 9s and 10s. Going from special treatment to being ignored in a decade isn't fun.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    @James SD I dunno man. She'll still have a niche for men like young men like me. She just has to like the term cougar. There are too many young bucks like me out there for her not to still be wanted.
  • itsalljust4fun
    8 years ago
    OP just answered his own question, "within reason". You have your own limit, so does everyone else.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "This transition is hard for women, especially those who were 9s and 10s. Going from special treatment to being ignored in a decade isn't fun." That's why these ho's argue over $25 in the VIP room, they gotta get all the can while they can!!!! lol
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Yes, Beautiful Women do have a certain type of power. But there are limits to it, and there are costs involved in exercising it. It does expire. And women tend not to like guys who bend over backwards to the exercise of that sort of power. SJG Frances Fox Piven [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I guess it's just simple supply and demand economics
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    With what some posters have posted on this thread about hot strippers they know no wonder so many strippers feel so entitled.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Supply and demand? I don't think so. I think it's more just a matter of what role these women want to play. Women usually keep what they really want concealed. SJG Education For Whom and For What? [view link]
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    Not long ago a hot mid-20's chick I was working with gave me a pouty look and batter her eyes while she tried to get me to fix her error. Did I? Of course not. Now if she had done the same thing and asked me to buy her dinner, I would have. But nothing more serious than that. Sense and will power.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Ya I refuse to help or even tip pouters
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    The hot dancer I bought some beer for only drank about one beer an hour, no big deal for me. Her beer was the same price as my beer.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I remember one very nice looking dancer always bought her own beer or drinks while sitting with me and chatting.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion