tuscl

LeBron - Prick or Prince? Ask David Blatt

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Friday, January 22, 2016 11:08 PM
Is that the best NBA record to ever get fired? 30 and 11? Will Mark Jackson show up soon? This is turning into a soap opera, and I'm willing to bet Cleveland has no championship at the end of this season either.

14 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Lebron might as well coach the team. He does whatever he wants anyway and always gets his way. So tyron lue will be the same thing as blatt.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    We'll see how this works out. So far, GM LeBron as been a failure (Kevin Love)
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    ESPN reported that it's the best record in any pro sport for a coach to get fired.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    The 'King' is over-rated. If the playoffs started today, it looks like a two horse race between the Warriors and Spurs. At least things with the Cav's (so far) haven't seemed to reach Kobe-Shaq levels.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Disfunctional. Letting the inmates run the asylum.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ that's a perfect analogy. Dan Gilbert really didn't have a choice, and really what does he care, as long as the Quicken Loans Arena is full every night. I don't think the Cavs win the title this year either. They will be IN the finals again, but aren't gonna get past Golden State or San Antonio if somehow they find themselves there.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Tryon Lue was hired and given a three year deal. David Blatt didn't have the respect of the players. Cavs may not win it this year, but they weren't winning it with Blatt either. Not saying he deserved to be fired but we all know the regular season is a joke in the NBA. When teams like the spurs can sit their starters for whole games and not care if they lose says something. Cavs didn't win the east in the regular season last year and Lebron took two weeks off. Didn't stop them from making the finals. This is all about trying to win a championship and after the way the Cavs were manhandled by golden state and San Antonio in the last week, I don't think they felt they had the right guy. I get it, don't like it, but I get it.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I think they will actually be better with lue
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Yes, that is the best record a coach has ever had while getting fired from a team mid-season. His record with them, I believe, is the highest in Cavalier franchise history. LeBron might as well be the head coach and GM, they are so up his ass he makes every decision. He is a prick. He is a bitch and his presence made me lose all faith in the NBA, which I used to love. The Warriors restored that faith.
  • Clackport
    8 years ago
    LeBron came back to Cleveland roughly two months after Blatt was hired. They should have fired Blatt then. You can't have a player having more knowledge of the NBA game than the head coach, a recipe for disaster.
  • Aaron_hip
    8 years ago
    LeBron did not respect David Bratt. How do you think LeBron is going to respect Ty Lue? Picture this. Lue: "LeBron, run back to defend." LeBron: "I got you your job. Shut up."
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The team went to the finals last year and was in 1st place in the East this year – Blatt did not last 2 seasons - it's like Clakport often says; black coaches get a short leash. Oh wait – I just checked – Platt is a whiteguy that got replaced by a black-coach w/ zero HC experience – that can't be.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah – Blatt did not seem like a good fit – a guy whom had only coached in Europe and Israel seemed like a weird fit to be a HC in the NBA (maybe an assistant for a while but not a HC off the bat).
  • GroovnHigh
    8 years ago
    lol i'd say he's pretty damn good
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion