tuscl

A funny (but short) story

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I'm on a trip with the DS.

We are on an organized outing with a few other couples.

A married couple, late 50s, keeps looking at us. The woman with disdain and judgment in her eyes, the guy with lust in his eyes. We've seen this many times in our relationship so it's nothing new.

During a break, the wife approaches and makes small talk. Then she asks what our relationship is.

The DS says three words without hesitation: "we're sexual partners."

The husband looses it. He's laughing so hard he has to turn away and bury his face in his hands to try and stop laughing.

The wife says nothing and turns away in disgust.

Strangely, we didn't talk to them the rest of the trip.

I love this girl's attitude.

30 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Take her to church
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Straight to the point!
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Do you remember way way back when I first joined TUSCL and you were asking about places to take this 'DS'? I suggested introducing her to your friends and co-workers, and that she would like this?

Enjoy!
    https://theprodigalguide.files.wordpress…

SJG
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    That's funny. I've been thinking of what to say if I run into and old co worker when I am out with a stripper 50+ years younger than me. I am torn between she is my sugar baby and she is my grand daughter.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    LMFAO! It would have been fun to watch her gag and her husband try not to laugh!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Nice!
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I was at a bar with my smoking hot ATATF, and when she goes to the bathroom, this butch lesbian who I'd noticed had been eyeing us all night, comes wandering by and just starts casual conversation with me. Then she says, "Is she your daughter or your friend?" I say, "My friend". You can see her disappointment -- she knows EXACTLY what that answer means :) "Okay then, have a nice night"
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    :)

Bar is not that conservative of a place.

"We are on an organized outing with a few other couples. " Probably much more conservative.

SJG
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    Great! Can only guess that the older gal in the other couple is thinking that she may be ditched next. Keep up the good work JS.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    ^^^^^ :)

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Remember the 1983 movie Terms of Endearment. Nicholson's character want to take Shirley McClain's character to an event because, "Otherwise I'd be getting bitch bites from all ... wives." He needed a woman the same age as himself, otherwise wagons would be circled, or so he said.

But it was also he who was divorced. The others, astronauts? were all still married.

It all cuts different ways.

SJG
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    A great response!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    That nosy old hag – she should worry about *her* relationship rather than being nosy about others'
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... what our relationship is ...”

DS should answer “I fuck the shit out of him”
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Another reason why she's a dream. What a wonderful response. I've been an uncle, a grandfather, and a father. She must have a great pair of balls to answer an insulting, nosy, question so bluntly. Congratulations.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    I'm waiting for something like that to happen to me in public. I've been out several times with different CFs for dinner and have gotten plenty looks. I'm 24 years older than my current. I thank we would both just answer 'friends". But I like your DS answer better!
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Very nice.

But John I have to wonder what kind of an organized tour both you and DS would be interested in enough to join up?

None of my business, just curious.
  • clubdude
    9 years ago
    You know how to pick them JS. Excellent answer she gave!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    @ js69... Did you coach her like you do a witness before they take the stand in court?
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Was the old woman's name Mrs. Kravitz?
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    I wonder what if is about our culture that makes a big deal out of young woman spending time with an older dude. Seems to drive some people nuts
  • RandomMember
    9 years ago
    The DS says three words without hesitation: "we're sexual partners."
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Of course "he pays me for sex" would of been more honest, but the married couple new the score, anyway.

::facepalm::
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I tell people I'm my g/f's 'boy toy' if the subject comes up. We're the same age but we both look early 40's.
  • RandomMember
    9 years ago
    new==knew
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Old nosy hag asks - “what is the nature of your relationship”

DS answers - “this” - and gets on her knees – opens JS's zipper; and sucks his dick – and then asks the old hag's hubby if he would like some also

• Estafador
    9 years ago
    strange you guys didn't talk for the rest of the trip. How very strange indeed. Maybe they were too busy at the captain's table. Sorry for your loss champ.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    'boy toy'

I like that rockstar.

SJG
  • Daybreaker
    9 years ago
    I have this mental picture of a bunch of fifty-something couples in this group....and then the DS sticking out like a sore thumb, the lone twenty year old ;)

It kind of makes me laugh that the woman even asked! What kind of answer was she expecting? I don't mean this in a bad way but when I see a pairing like that I feel like it's pretty clear what's going on...and also clear that it's not anyone else's business. DS should have said she's your former stepdaughter now girlfriend....and watched their jaws drop to the floor.
  • anongirl98
    9 years ago
    As I've mentioned before I'm very attracted to older guys--usually 40+ and not for SD relationships or anything (I've only begin that pursuit recently). I'm 18 and maybe could pass for 21-22 if that.

One time I was out for dinner at a very fancy place with my ex and he gave the waitress his black card to pay for the bill and she handed it back saying "here's this back, im sure she'll need it" and winked at me jokingly. I reached across the table and petted his hand and said "of course daddy" (very obvious he was not my father) and gave her a big smile--no shopping that day though, just back to the condo for 4 hours of under the sheets fun :-)

Assumptions can be silly
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion