tuscl

Revolving Topic - OTC

Ch3ll
Arizona
I've partaken/read in the recent "how to" OTC threads, but was wondering do any of you take the gamble and wait for the stripper to initiate the OTC talk? How many visits before you break your silence or move on?

22 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    When dealing with strippers it's best to be proactive rather than sitting back waiting for her to meet one's needs – yeah some will be upfront about it but many will not.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    There's two kinds mostly who do OTC. There's the dancers who will propose OTC as soon as they figure you're not a cop, and then the ones that only have a few OTC partners and can take months and many visits before they'll suggest it. Keep in mind lots/most dancers don't do OTC at all.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Waiting for strippers to initiate OTC is going to result in less OTC. :)

As Papi says, be proactive. It doesn't have to be an outright "do you see customers outside" question, even though that works often enough. You just have to be able to read her well enough to judge.

And if she's just finished eating your cum when you ask that, she'll know what it's about.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    They usually don't initiate that Conversation so to speak. It has happened 2 times in my life I think. Once it was real OTC action she was speaking about and the 2nd time the girl was just interested in going to dinner and hanging out in exchange for money. I informed her that I'm not that old yet no offense to anyone we can go to dinner and hang out but if you're getting paid for that you're going back to my place afterwards. So basically the answer is they usually are not the first ones to bring it up if you wait for them as others have said you might be waiting awhile.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I mostly go along with rockstar. There are definitely girls for whom OTC is part of their business model, and they're the ones most likely to bring up OTC on their own, and the ones I'll most likely turn down. I always broach the subject myself, and given an answer of "I need to get to know you better", will usually let them slide another few visits before I figure the answer is really "no" --- I've had a number of girls change their minds, so I don't rule them out automatically
  • Ch3ll
    9 years ago
    Things are progressing with this stripper I've visited 3 - 4 times in the club. My last OTC discussion with a stripper (actually cocktail waitress) was initiated by her after 3 visits, but unfortunately I slacked off on visiting her so that never took off. Not calling the prospect dead just yet though. Two previous OTCs I brought the subject up and it was between 1 - 3 visits with both.

So, I guess I just like when the stripper brings it up. I know there are plenty more strippers out there, but I'm dead set on making OTC happen with this one, so I'll play it cool maybe two more visits spaced out over a week, couple of weeks and if no initiation by her I'll have to bring up the topic.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    I've been approached about OTC several times in theater couple of months. Strange because it had never happened before. When it rains... Some attractive and some not. I think a lot has to do with the location. Maybe it is more prevalent in the Space Coast.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... Maybe it is more prevalent in the Space Coast...”

Yeah; Inner Room seems to have some experienced dancers down for the cause – also clubs in this area do not have private VIPs (city ordinance I suppose?) thus leaving OTC as the option for dancer and custy “to get to know each other better”.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @Butterman I would have smacked hoe #2. She wants you to take her out to dinner AND pay her for taking her out. There's somethign wrong with people seriously.

In the words of Riley Freeman "Why not give her the money I was gonna spend on dinner, and that bitch can go grocery shopping!?"
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I'm going to say that 80% of OTC proposals were initiated by me and that 95% of all successful proposals were with girls that I initiated the proposals with. The reason for the is that I don't do many OTCs because I am very fussy about who I do it with. It has been many years since I did an OTC with a girl I just met. Usually 4 or 5 VIPs are done before I bring up the subject. I don't just want a BBBJ or FS. I want a GFE.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    I almost did Estafador...LOL I politely told her that I would be glad to buy her dinner but I'm not going to pay her to sit across from me and eat it:) Now a trip to my house afterwards I would be willing to pay for. But back to the subject at hand.ch3ll if you want to do OTC with this chick you are most likely going to have to bring it up. Iv'e found that if you go and see them on a fairly regular basis for a while they will be more trusting and open to it. But just like Rockstar said there are some that are open to and some that just aren't.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    You know she's not LE. It would be a long, slow, stupid con to have an undercover officer work as a stripper.

She doesn't know you're not LE.

Make sense the burden is on the customer.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I've had it brought up twice without me prompting it. Both times the dancer was not up to my physical standards
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    In my experience, the girls who offer it up readily are the high volume types who do a lot of OTC. There's nothing wrong with that, but the odds are good that you will need to make the first move if you want one of the lower volume variety.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I travel a lot so I don't have repeat visits inside a club to build a rapport with a dancer. Often I may be in town, see a dancer I like, then return 6 months later (next time I am in town) and she's long gone. Therefore I gotta work OTC hard and quick if I want it.

What I have learned, is if I have a great vibe with a dancer, I will try to return on the 2nd visit and ask about OTC. Of course if I had more time on my hands, I wouldn't ask until my 3rd or 4th visit. Sometimes I am only in town for one night and I ask at the end of the 1st time meeting since I have no other choice. I probably get rejected at least 50% of the time when it's that quick, but almost half the time I have someone coming back with me. Sometimes the rejections are awkward and even embarrassing (I've had my number of scoldings and lectures from dancers) but you just have to prepare for the rejection. If I never asked, I probably would have taken home 4 dancers in 10 years.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    Waiting for the dancer to initiate OTC negotiations isn't a gamble so much as it's passive. It's a judgement call based on the temperament of each dancer and the club's vibe, but for the most part you don't get what you don't ask for.

Regards,
    Ishmael
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I usually bring up OTC with dancers. The dancers who initiate an OTC discussion are major whores.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    If I like a dancer I always initiate OTC discussions cause that's what I do. We most likely won't be seeing each other much if she limits it to the club after a few visits.

Only once has a dancer ever initiated OTC discussions with me. It was last week. I texted free girl to set up some lap dances Itc. The day comes and that morning she texts me and says lets just meet at my hotel. Yes she suggested a free fuck instead of me coming to the club and paying for lap dances. This girl continues to amaze me. I love daddy issues.

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    OK the ones who bring it up are the biggest whores but in general how good do those who bring it up look, vs those you have to ask or don't do it. Middle of the pack? The bottom feeders? Or is it completely random and has no relation to whether they bring it up or not?
  • Ch3ll
    9 years ago
    Appreciate all the feedback. Will definitely bring it up next visit which will be on a slow day.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    -->"OK the ones who bring it up are the biggest whores but in general how good do those who bring it up look, vs those you have to ask or don't do it."

I can't swear that I remember this completely objectively -- I might be over-romanticizing the girls I had to pursue as more beautiful, and whore-izing in my memory the girls who brought up OTC right away on their own. But my general memory is that the trend is the hottest girls don't bring up OTC... although I definitely have experienced exceptions...
  • James1557
    9 years ago
    Just once a stripper has initiated OTC with me. Some years ago I was in a club in London (England). The club was very quiet. I was chatting to a girl who had given me a good lapdance when the manager announced that the club was closing early. I said 'It's a pity the night has to end like this'; she said 'Maybe it doesn't'. 10 minutes later we were in a taxi heading for my hotel.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion