tuscl

Dancers handing you their money

crazyjoe
Colorado
Tuesday, January 19, 2016 9:32 AM
This thread is based off of one of shailynn's comments. He said a dancer handed him 3000 to take care of. I can back up his claim that it makes you feel like a pimp... I had this happen to me twice. The first time it was about 100 in ones. The dancer got off stage and handed it to me and told me to take care of it as she was trying to catch her next "victim". She told me that everyone was goi gnometo think i was her hisband or her pimp and gave me a sly wink. About two hours later i found her again, ( she was busy doing vip) i asked her if she wanted me to start tipping the other girls with it. She had forgotten about it and i gave it back. The second time it was about $200 in ones, similar scenario. Some dancers must have a high amount of trust in some clients. They do get good at figuring us out. Has anything like this happened to you? If so what is your story? Danccers, have you done this and why?

13 comments

• Estafador
    8 years ago
    Heh, I got to become a regular because if hoes are dumb enough to forget it, then its my money now.
  • Clackport
    8 years ago
    Happened once. I was at the tip rail tipping this girl on stage, a lot of other people were tipping her on stage too. After her stageset I asked her for dances and we went straight to the lap dance area. She hadn't had time to organize her money. She said she had to go to the restroom, she told me to watch her money, it had to be at least $200 in stage tips. I didn't know her really well, I saw her on two previous occassions and got dances with her both times, that was the extent of me "knowing her".
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    It's fairly common that dancers leave their purse with their money in it with me while they dance on stage. But I've never had a stripper just hand me their money.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Eh let me clarify - sorry for the confusion. In this instance with this stripper she didn't hand me the money inside the club. We would fly into Vegas separately and she would stay in my hotel room. She'd always arrive before me so I'd cab it down to her club, greet her, she'd give me a hug and kiss and then I would leave and let her work. When she knew she'd be meeting me, she only wore outfits that I bought her, gotta admit it's pretty hot seeing a stripper working in something that you bought for her. Anyway I'd go play poker or mess around in a sports book then go to bed. She'd usually roll in sometime around 2 or 3am and get me up, we'd chat, among other things.... Then I'd get up in the morning and play more poker or hit the sports book. I'd go back and get her up around 2 and take her to lunch. So we are sitting there having lunch and she hands all this money to me right from out of her purse. I was thinking "couldnt you have waited to do this in the hotel room?" Never the less I put the money in the safe when back in the room and went about my business. When Sunday came around I had to remind her about the money, mind you another 2.5k was in there in addition to the 3k. Oh strippers gotta love em. Btw I have been on purse patrol several times. I must having a trust worthy demeanor. Damn it - I'm going to Vegas in a few months and there's no way in hell I could have as much fun as I used to when I was with her! Lol
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Never had this happen to me. Closest I've come with their money aside from table side or in their gstring is it being placed behind my back in a chair while she gave me a lap dance. You guys don't worry or think they're trying to give you a run around about "he took my money."
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Yes. I have had dancers leave their tip purse with me before when I was in my very early '20s in clubs. Most recently CF left her tip money with me -- '1s and '5s folded lengthwise -- from her garter -- about $200, I am guessing. She put the pile of cash under my jacket in the LD area while she was dancing for me, then she asked me to watch it while she went on break, then up at stage to dance. I keep my own wallet in that jacket, so it's not like I wasn't watching it. Someone would be missing an arm if they tried for either one. ;) This was only the second time we met. I dunno. I have strong ethical fiber. I'm not going to steal from anyone, especially not someone blue collar like a dancer. I just not built that way. It's hard to describe or hard to believe if you don't know me. And really she doesn’t know me very well, so I was surprised too. Heck, I surprised she leaves her drinks with me as often as she does. You just don't expect women to do that these days, with the risk of being drugged, et al. Yet she does. She doesn't even count the money I give her when I pay her. She'll say, "I'm not even going to count it. I trust you." Why does she do that? I don't know. Is it a hustle tactic? You never know these days. Some dancers leave something behind so you don't get dancers with others -- tops, drinks, etc. Maybe the money is like that? Is she setting me up for something and (wrongly) accuse me a theft? I stay on guard. Her money was good with me. But I agree it is odd for her (or any dancers or stranger) to do that. She does keep the '100 bills in her ankle boot, though. I typically pay in a mix of '100s, '20s, and '5s, depending on how much I owe her each hour. We had to move a couple times that night. When we moved to a table, she put the money back in her garter. When we went back to the couches for dancers and later fun cuddle time and rubs and talking, again, she put the money back under my jacket. She's an odd one.
  • Missionary
    8 years ago
    Dancers don't hand me money, they hand me their souls!
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Dominic -->"This was only the second time we met. I dunno. I have strong ethical fiber. I'm not going to steal from anyone, especially not someone blue collar like a dancer. I just not built that way." Ya, me too. Integrity is doing the right thing even when you can get away with doing the wrong thing. I deal with the girls with respect and integrity, at least when I'm sober :), and it's not in me to do otherwise. Dominic---> "She doesn't even count the money I give her when I pay her. She'll say, "I'm not even going to count it. I trust you." Why does she do that? I don't know. Is it a hustle tactic?" My guess is that it's a little of both If she didn't trust you, she would definitely count the money (that part is real), but she makes sure you notice she's not counting it (that part is hustle) It is definitely the case that leaving her money box at your table is hustle, a sign to the other strippers, "this carbon-based life support system for a wallet is my personal property; I'm leaving this box here, only because peeing on him to mark him as my property is frowned upon by management". I think some of the SW girls actually do leave a little urine on you, just in case :) Ch3ll--> "You guys don't worry or think they're trying to give you a run around about "he took my money."" I think, especially in a dive club with super trashy low class girls, you're right to keep an eye out for this, if you're with a stripper who you don't know well. In the clubs I go to, there are video cameras everywhere, and management DOES check the recordings when there is some issue that requires it. I've never heard of anything like this going on in the midrange and higher end clubs I go to.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Yes this has happened to me with a couple of different chicks. Both CF's at the time. They have given me there money and phone to hold while they go on stage.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    A couple times dancers have left their purse with me when they've gone on stage. Nothing more.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    Our old favorite would hand either me or Mrs. Sea her purse with all her money to hold while she went on stage. This happened numerous times
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I don't remember a stripper asking me to watch her money. Could have happened but I may not remember. When I was younger nd likely looked like one of the solders in one club, a British solder asked if I would watch his wallet while he used the John. He probably wanted me to save his seat but I did see a wallet on the beer rail along the stage. Club was packed with thousands of solders in town training with the 82nd airborne. I did not know him.
  • former_stripper
    8 years ago
    Nope, never did this nor would I.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion