tuscl

Feb Meetup in Miami

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Tuesday, January 19, 2016 5:02 AM
I've been told that no progress has been made towards the February meetup at Tootsies. I'm shocked that the cats have not been able to herd themselves. But I'll assume the role again as social chairman since nobody else has. I had suggested Friday Feb 12 at Tootsies for the meetup. The only person who has requested a date change that I can recall is Rech who told me that he could come on Saturday Feb 13 instead. But given that he's a pseudo troll, I question whether to believe him. It really doesn't matter to me. I could do Saturday as easily as Friday. But the following Sunday is Valentine's Day so if we do it Saturday be sure to leave yourself enough time to get home the next day to be with your favorite stripper. Does anyone who is not trollish and who might actually come have a preference between Friday and Saturday?

25 comments

• just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Go fuck yourself
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juice, Ricky and I will come if you wear a shiny suit, bring a case of Four Lokos and have it catered as long as chacken fangers are on the menu.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'm pretty sure that Tootsies already has chicken fingers on their food menu. So the trolls should feel right at home.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juice told me he'll be there as long as the dancers aren't offended if he pays them in rolls of dimes and nickels. Sorry no quarters, he saves those for the video games at chuck e cheese
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Lmfao !
  • Clackport
    8 years ago
    If I recall Papi, twentyfive, Dolfan, Ihearvoices, and old man Clubber are in South Florida. That would be a decent sized meetup just right there.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Be careful of just_the_nuts carrying roles of coins !!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    You'll know dolfan when you see him because he only wears shorts and flip flops
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I'm with with juice. Go fuck yourself while I go fuck your ds.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I will attend keep me posted there are a few I'd like very much to meet.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Either day is fine w/ me – but – there may be some TUSCLers that would like to attend and may only be able to do so on dayshift – so anyone that wants to attend but can't make nightshift needs to say so o/w Tootsies is much livelier at night
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    If others want to, I'm fine with going late day shift (4-5 pm) and then staying for the night shift.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Still can't think of a good excuse to go. Damn it.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    To JS that's a good idea why don't you start the meet at 5PM or 6PM, are we going to get a table or a few tables in one area how will this work exactly ?
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    A Friday would be better for me. Saturday is usually tied up with Harley stuff.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    What GMD said. Damn, I'd love to go to a meetup sometime, especially at a strip club mecca like Miami or COI. (Sigh) Some day!
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    ChessMaster Lmfao
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I would like to attend, but I'll probably use the money I would spend on airfare and a hotel to fuck strippers in Detroit.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    jack, Been there, done that.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Ok I haven't followed up on this cause I'm on a stripper trip. But let's say 6 pm at Tootsies. I'll get tables for however many are coming a row back from the stage. However, later in the evening I think it'd be cool to go to the upstairs area since it's a weekend. But I understand if people balk at the price -- I thinks it's $20. For the moment I'm gonna leave open the question of whether it's Friday or Saturday. So continue to post if the day matters to you. If airfare is a problem please get the ap skiplagged. I save literally save around $20K per year in air travel per year with this ap. I have previously described how it works. Pm any questions. And people, quit saying that you want to come and just do it. You only live once.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Friday is better
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    I said Friday above, but if it is late enough, Saturday would be better.
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    You quite rember you lying son of a bitch ! Shove this meeting up your Ass
  • WyteKassle
    8 years ago
    Is this meet-up still happening? I'm also in SoFlo and wouldn't mind a night out with strip club regulars to pick their brains a bit.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Just got a schedule change and it royally screws up my life! Now only Friday evening is available. Time to retire from real work and find something to do to just keep busy!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion