tuscl

Dancers, how do you feel about meeting your TUSCL associates

Estafador
BIG APPLE
I've always been curious since it's the internet yet so many people on here has personally met up with one another. And some of you even met the dancers on here. Since I generally always here good things when TUSCL patrons meet TUSCL dancers, in general how would you ladies feel if you saw more often the patrons of TUSCL. Would you even want to meet any of them or would you just like to stay at internet's lenght? And I'm talking regular non troll contributors, not some shmuck who just signed up a week ago or a guy who does little to no contributions? I've always been curious myself to meet some of you ladies (and gents) but I don't like to step on anybody's toes or personal space.

18 comments

• Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    I would like to meet the members on here for the most part, however I would want it to be in either a strip club, or maybe a local bar to meet up at. But preferably in the strip club setting.

My view is yeh your a stranger, but if you are coming into the club I work at well, your a customer and 99% are strangers anyway. Plus I'd already know a bit about the person too more than likely at least. :)

On another note I think it would be interesting to see the faces behind the posts. :)
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    I have met several dancers through this site and it has always worked for all parties concerned. After all , we are all gentlemen aren't we?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I gotta be honest – I'm not a dancer - but I'll give an opinion.

I don't see why a dancer would not want to meet a TUSCL PL – most of us are horn-dogs that spend so we make good custies – and getting custies is what's it's all about in the dance-game. Meeting TUSCLers is like having the custies come to you rather than having to fish for custies in the club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... On another note I think it would be interesting to see the faces behind the posts ...”

Trust me – you wouldn't want to do that

:)
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Should be interesting. I'm aiming to meet three of them this year.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    Well as I have said before most of my lap dances and all of my vip thus far end with the guy LDKing so no problems
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ^^^ and suddenly you're even hotter :)
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Phoenix writes: "most of my lap dances and all of my vip thus far end with the guy LDKing"
    This delightful attitude is exactly what many of us PLs look for in a dancer :)
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Phoenix, does your boyfriend have any jealousy issues with guys ldk-ing?

I only ask because my favorite always makes me ldk, tells me how attracted she is to me and would hook up if not having a boyfriend. Who knows how much of what she says is truthful but I only see her once every two months.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I've never had a dancer acknowledge my TUSCL participation so I just assume even my CF's don't read the site.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Papi,

On another note I think it would be interesting to see the faces behind the posts ...”

Trust me – you wouldn't want to do that

Thanks, dude! :)
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Well if anyone from NY says sure, I'd be happy to give you my money. And the best part, I am not awful to look at.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    too bad phoenix isn't in NY. She seems like a good partner to party with (platonically)
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Shit, Clubber. I know that I'm one ugly mofo, but nobody is perfect. I'd like to meet the lady and chat. Clubber, trust me, I've run into a lot of ugly bastards in my life. I can introduce you to one that just last Friday threatened to kill me. Bring it, asshole. You'll be the one pushing up posies.
  • anongirl98
    9 years ago
    I would love to meet TUSCLers, custies and other dancers! I think it would be pretty fun to play with someone who I already prior (kinda) know and then maintain a friendly relationship!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I've never met anyone from this site but am not opposed. The dancers often keep me busy in any given strip club though.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I've met alot of dancers from my local boards, but never one from TUSCL. Maybe one day. But few dancers who post here are from the west coast.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    vm,

LOL! I do hope you get down my way again. If you do, I need some advanced notice so I can retire and have the time! :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion