tuscl

Pregnant Strippers

impala
The People's Republic of Pennsylvania
Wednesday, January 13, 2016 6:39 AM
The other night I stopped by a former favorite club of mine (actually more of a go go bar) that I had dent been to in a while. What caught my attention was 3 of the dancers that were there at first glance looked like they had put on a couple of pounds (haven't we all). After talking to the bartender a bit (have know this guy for years and I can be completely candid with), I got out of him that they were pregnant (plus anouther one I knew not on that evening), and he thought that at least two of them by the same guy. Now, that itself didn't surprise me told me who he was (typical unemployed stripper baby daddy pot smoking type), but my question is, if pregnant, in your opinion, is that a turn off or on and should they still be dancing? I know mine, but curious on every one else's.

19 comments

• IwillLapAdancer
    9 years ago
    Well, what do you consider it? A turn on or off? You asked the question, but only answer it with " I know mine, but curious on every one else's."
    For me it is a turn off, but if the club let's her continue to dance, then there must be a market for it in their view. It is between the girl and her employer.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    If they're showin, it's a turn off.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    Turn off
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Turn off.

I'm going to guess that for a majority of men in general, a pregnancy triggers protective instincts, not carnal. I know some guys get turned on by the pregnancy, or by lactation, but species-wide, pregnancy far more often switches off sexuality and switches on protective instincts. IMO.
  • sinclair
    9 years ago
    I have only seen it about twice, and it was a turnoff. I'm sure there have been dancer who have been a month or two pregnant that I did not even notice. It seems like falling off the pole or tripping in stilettos could cause a miscarriage. I have heard there is a niche market for lactating and pregnant women.
  • sinclair
    9 years ago
    I think one of the draws to fucking a pregnant woman is being able to cum inside her and not having to worry about conception.
  • IwillLapAdancer
    9 years ago
    ^^^That, and they some horny ass bitches.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    I see it every so often and it is a huge turnoff. Especially in my local clubs, where smoking is still allowed. Hanging in a smokey club, doing things on stage that could be dangerous if she slips, and having guys pawing at her nether parts in the back are not things that she should be doing if she is trying to protect her unborn child. I actually feel a bit of disgust when I see it, truth be told.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Like abortion its fine in the first trimester in a bad idea after that
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    The early stages of pregnancy are not unattractive. The breasts grow bigger and the woman glows. I'm happy to see a stripper in the early stage of pregnancy as long as she doesn't claim it's mine.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    Id say for most its a turn off, but I have heard of a few people that where into it. Also I'd say its ok for the first bit of the pregnancy for the dance to work but not the whole time as it could be dangerous (she could fall or slip and land on her stomach or something similar and that just wouldn't be a pretty sight)
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I've only seen this one time at a club in my years of going.

Total turn off to me. Couldn't even look at her on stage.

But, I remember when I went to this club, some guys were into it and she actually was stil able to sell dances to a few guys. All it takes is for some pervert to be into it. And as we know, every guy has his "thing." That's why you can see so many different body types, hair and ethnicity of girls at some clubs.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    jackslash--->"The early stages of pregnancy are not unattractive. "

Oh yes, agree. But to be clear, I'm saying that for me (and evidently some of the other guys, too), it's not a physical thing -- or not strictly a physical thing -- we're talking about. Just hearing she's pregnant, regardless of whether she's showing, is a turn-off to me. If she's showing, even more so.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    Whether showing or not, it's a turn off for me.
  • jmiddle30234
    9 years ago
    Complete turnoff nipples get funky tits sag yuk
  • anon4231
    9 years ago
    Hey, if she's pregnant, you know she puts out.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    It's neither a turn off not a turn on, in and of itself. A girl is attractive or not, irrespective of pregnancy. As for dancing while pregnant, I don't think it's any more inappropriate than pursuing any other occupation while pregnant.

It could be argued that prostituting while pregnant is dangerous, but no more so than while *not* pregnant, and sex itself isn't dangerous while pregnant, though it might become to uncomfortable for her in the later stages.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I can't imagine anyone saying it's a turn on. When a girl is pregnant is when a guy is most likely to cheat on a girl.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    I agree with Rick.

I have never seen *obviously* pregnant stripper but if I did, I would feel sorry for her and future baby. What kind of a man knocked her up if she still has to strip during pregnancy?!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion