Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

TUSCL Newsletter

sinclair
sinclairVIP10582412

Strip Club Nation

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

On the My Profile tab there is an option with a checkbox asking if you want to subscribe to the tuscl.net newsletter. I have had this option checked, but have never received a newsletter. Was there ever a newsletter? Or this used to get email confirmation that your reviews have been published?

Replies (25)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I “assume” it's kinda a left-over from the past where perhaps there may have been a newsletter planned at some point – but that's just a guess.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

That would be great. No bullshit, no ads, just the good stuff. JS's DS sex stories, Papi's reviews, SJG's manifestos, Motorhead's puns....etc

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Cool. Maybe in the next issue we can learn what happened to Dougster

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I vote for Juice for Editor in Chief

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I would love to read lopaw's column on "Tips for great DATY"

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

LMNs auto column.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Juice's “diet and exercise” column

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Dougster's “Inspirational advice column”

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

There has never been a news letter that I can remember.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I nominate Papi to do a feature club of the month !

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

So we can get emails telling us Ricky is gay and the like? I'll pass.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Instead of "Dear Abby" it would be "Dear Rech"

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

You guys don't receive the newsletter? It has all the inside information about strip clubs and coupons for free lap dances.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Oh shit! I missed out

Profile picture for georgebailey
georgebailey
•

Shai

"Dear Rech". Haha. Pretty funny.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

This is actually a "Gold" idea founder could make.....charge $100 per year for 12 months of tuscl....founder could collect the best of the best articles and advice that he believed would make a great article..it would be free of Ads, spamming and trolling...plus it would be marketed to the obvious hard core tuscl members...then you could sell tuscl merchandise to a faithful group that would most likely buy .

Honestly i would subscribe to that

Maybe founder could do a test run of a once a year newsletter that cost $25 and the best of that year would be published

I honestly would support that movement

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Plus it could start a steady income for tuscl...i love the cheap $100 one time membership but it kills the long term income needed to support the site thus y we have ads

I still believe we all should pay $100 every year to a site that gives us the sex life we fantasy about.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

That's the biggest reason i have multiple accounts to pay $100 per year for a lifetime membership per account...i also at times us one account to off and on pay monthly $10 to my beloved tuscl and i believe that most dedicated members should seeing what this site truely means to us

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Don't see a point to it.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

"Rickyboy is gay". There, I saved everyone $100.

Profile picture for bvino
bvino
•

I get the newsletter. Doesn't everyone? It comes by pony express every third November on my birthday. Great stuff and a good two minutes worth of material in every issue.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

--->"On the My Profile tab there is an option with a checkbox asking if you want to subscribe to the tuscl.net newsletter. I have had this option checked, but have never received a newsletter. Was there ever a newsletter? Or this used to get email confirmation that your reviews have been published?"

There's no newsletter, but if you PM me your cell phone #, I'll text you a pic of my dick with "I Luv Tuscl" written on it (in very small letters, obviously)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^^^^now you are responsible for making this thread gayer than it needs to be ;0 ^^^^

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Au contraire, I've made this thread EXACTLY as gay as it needs to be!

lol!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^^^^Well put^^^^

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement