tuscl

TUSCL Newsletter

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
On the My Profile tab there is an option with a checkbox asking if you want to subscribe to the tuscl.net newsletter. I have had this option checked, but have never received a newsletter. Was there ever a newsletter? Or this used to get email confirmation that your reviews have been published?

25 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I “assume” it's kinda a left-over from the past where perhaps there may have been a newsletter planned at some point – but that's just a guess.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    That would be great. No bullshit, no ads, just the good stuff. JS's DS sex stories, Papi's reviews, SJG's manifestos, Motorhead's puns....etc
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Cool. Maybe in the next issue we can learn what happened to Dougster
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I vote for Juice for Editor in Chief
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I would love to read lopaw's column on "Tips for great DATY"
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    LMNs auto column.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Juice's “diet and exercise” column
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Dougster's “Inspirational advice column”
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    There has never been a news letter that I can remember.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I nominate Papi to do a feature club of the month !
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    So we can get emails telling us Ricky is gay and the like? I'll pass.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Instead of "Dear Abby" it would be "Dear Rech"
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    You guys don't receive the newsletter? It has all the inside information about strip clubs and coupons for free lap dances.

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Oh shit! I missed out
  • georgebailey
    9 years ago
    Shai

"Dear Rech". Haha. Pretty funny.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    This is actually a "Gold" idea founder could make.....charge $100 per year for 12 months of tuscl....founder could collect the best of the best articles and advice that he believed would make a great article..it would be free of Ads, spamming and trolling...plus it would be marketed to the obvious hard core tuscl members...then you could sell tuscl merchandise to a faithful group that would most likely buy .

Honestly i would subscribe to that

Maybe founder could do a test run of a once a year newsletter that cost $25 and the best of that year would be published

I honestly would support that movement
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Plus it could start a steady income for tuscl...i love the cheap $100 one time membership but it kills the long term income needed to support the site thus y we have ads

I still believe we all should pay $100 every year to a site that gives us the sex life we fantasy about.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    That's the biggest reason i have multiple accounts to pay $100 per year for a lifetime membership per account...i also at times us one account to off and on pay monthly $10 to my beloved tuscl and i believe that most dedicated members should seeing what this site truely means to us
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Don't see a point to it.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    "Rickyboy is gay". There, I saved everyone $100.
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    I get the newsletter. Doesn't everyone? It comes by pony express every third November on my birthday. Great stuff and a good two minutes worth of material in every issue.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    --->"On the My Profile tab there is an option with a checkbox asking if you want to subscribe to the tuscl.net newsletter. I have had this option checked, but have never received a newsletter. Was there ever a newsletter? Or this used to get email confirmation that your reviews have been published?"

There's no newsletter, but if you PM me your cell phone #, I'll text you a pic of my dick with "I Luv Tuscl" written on it (in very small letters, obviously)
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    ^^^^now you are responsible for making this thread gayer than it needs to be ;0 ^^^^
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Au contraire, I've made this thread EXACTLY as gay as it needs to be!

lol!
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    ^^^^Well put^^^^
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion