tuscl

I hope Dougster is ok!

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
He was such a fixture when I started posting! I'm not going to defend his rickdugan obsession, but then again rickdugan was a d-bag to me when I started so I'm not very sympathetic to rickdugan!

Enough said! I'm not going to be negative toward anybody!

Has anybody received a PM from Dougster? I hope something non-brilliant hasn't happened to him!

16 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    Maybe he was band
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I hope he didn't leap, as this 2015 boom seems to be collapsing, as I had predicted that it would.

SJG
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    Weird how some regular people just disappear. Hardly anybody just quits posting unless something drastic happens like health issues or gasp, death.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    I only know of two board members that passed away.Yoda and Alucard.
    RIP
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    There's a stripper I know who still talks about Yoda.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I suspect he's just taking a break without advertising it the way JS69 did.
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    Did none of the rest of y'all figure it out....JS69=Dougster!!!! Probably not but timing aligns, ya gotta admit.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    who?
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Your right I haven't seen anything from dougster in a while. Hope he is ok. When I first joined this site he and alucard when at it back. it was entertaining!
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I also hope he is OK. I PMed him in December, but he did not respond and does not seem to have read the message.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I think Dougster is playing poker with Juice and it's taking up all his time.

Either that or he's been busy with his newest investment/venture... Bangladore Premium Movers and Packers...
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Either that or he's been busy with his newest investment/venture... Bangladore Premium Movers and Packers..."

Brilliant!
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    We're all just shooting stars. Next one to exit will be a stripper as flakey-ness is a strong character for them. Seriously with all joking aside, this board is primarily for folks to blow off steam until something better comes along. TUSCK takes a back seat when life happens.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I'm sure JS69 and Dougster are not the same people. Playing aliases is actually quite difficult. Neither of them would do that. We just have to wait and see, unless someone knows them outside. JS69 said he was leaving, at least for a while. But Dougster was just posting less and less and getting more and more topically constrained.

SJG

IRON BUTTERFLY - IN A GADDA DA VIDA - 1968
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIVe-rZB…
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^ Dougster knows a few posters here pretty well
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Does anyone know Steve229?

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion