tuscl

I want to be a dancer and make good money and have fun

Who thinks dancing at 21 is a food idea not that my age really matters Im just curious what others have to say

36 comments

• flagooner
    9 years ago
    Junk food
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Everyone wants to be a dancer nowadays.
  • grand1511
    9 years ago
    Show us your tits
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Have fun, show us your tits, get some junk food, its all good
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Age is not important. Looks and sexiness are.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    And a willingness to give the custie what he wants
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    every girl wants what you want. Unfortunately, there's some strippers here that will tell you those three sometimes just won't mix.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Don't feed the trolls any junk food
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    How many of these troll post are we gonna have on here??? Damn this is starting to resemble stripclublist!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "How many of these troll post are we gonna have on here??? Damn this is starting to resemble stripclublist!"

Some day we'll have an actual stripper join and post one of these threads and we'll drive her off by calling her a troll!

Tori_Emerson, I have faith that you are not a troll! And it would be brilliant if you showed us your tits! And maybe a nice picture of your butthole too! :)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Tori_Emerson, I'll add that you'll make more money if you give blowjobs! You'll probably make even more if you also give rimjobs!

A hot 21 year old giving me a rimjob before she deepthroats me and finishes by swallowing = brilliant! :)
  • IwillLapAdancer
    9 years ago
    (Tori_Emerson, I'll add that you'll make more money if you give blowjobs! You'll probably make even more if you also give rimjobs!
    A hot 21 year old giving me a rimjob before she deepthroats me and finishes by swallowing = brilliant! :)

Now that there is brilliant! 8O)
  • IwillLapAdancer
    9 years ago
    @ Tori_Emerson, just make sure you try and save your money, and have an exit strategy. Twenty years from now, you don't want to be an OTHS.
  • Tori_Emerson
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • Tori_Emerson
    9 years ago
    To the gentlmen or ladie I cannot determine who you are but clackport with you pointing out "everyone wants to be a dancer nowadays" what's your point exactly ?
  • Tori_Emerson
    9 years ago
    And yes a plan and goal besides dancing of course I will be working on getting my bachelors :) education is very important @iwilllapdancer
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Every other dancer says they are going to school
  • IwillLapAdancer
    9 years ago
    @Tori_Emerson What city where you thinking to start dancing?
  • Tori_Emerson
    9 years ago
    Orlando Florida I will begin taking pole classes first though to build up strength and learn the basics ;) @Iwilllapdancer
  • IwillLapAdancer
    9 years ago
    @Tori_Emerson Orlando Florida, sounds nice. Break a leg Tori! Oh wait, that's a different type of stage. Maybe break a heel is better for the SC stage. 8O)
  • Tori_Emerson
    9 years ago
    lol thanks ? :)
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Is dancing a food idea? Well, you do get drinks on the job so it could be a food idea. Could be snacks too. Now getting drinks and snacks for free, many guys would think that's a great food idea.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I just ate so I'm not too interested in too many food ideas right now.
  • Tori_Emerson
    9 years ago
    Good is what I meant wise guy :)))))
  • Tori_Emerson
    9 years ago
    Drinks and food aren't the same if you want to get technical we can go there lol. @Sharkhunter
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Yeah I know but you asked about food ideas. Drinks go good with food so that is a good food idea.

All these smart devices have lousy autocorrect on occassion..
  • IwillLapAdancer
    9 years ago
    Oh pleeeaaaase Tori. Get all technical on our asses. It's much better than medieval for sure.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Or maybe some of the PLs on the board want to eat the dancer; o
  • IwillLapAdancer
    9 years ago
    DATY with Tori? Sight unseen?...Nah, got to see the food on the plate first before I commit to the deed.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Many newbies think it's easy to make $$$ as a dancer; i.e. just show-up; be-willing to take-off your clothes; and you walk-out with hundreds of dollars – it's not quite what it looks like.

First – Orlando clubs suck (in a bad way) – they have very strict no-touching rules and most custies are unwilling to spend much if any $$$ if they can't touch.

The only worth-while strip-clubs are an hour east of Orlando n Cocoa Beach (or go a bit farther west to Tampa). In Cocoa Beach Inner Room is a popular club; Lido is also but they are more strict as to the girls they hire ; and there is also Cheaters.

You really don't need to know pole-skills or even know how to dance other than be willing to grind on a guy (unless you work in a black club where pole skills are a bigger thing and pole-work is important only if lap-dances are not available).

You should visit the clubs as a custy so you see what they're like and what dancers do and how they look.

I couldn't tell from the pic too well; but are you AA?
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Correction: Most TUSCL customers are unwilling to spend money if they can't touch. Being able to touch is less important to the average customer.
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    Spending your dance money on a Florida college education is like spending your money on a Florida college education. Stick to the fast food side of this discussion and you will not be disappointed. ( if you respond to me use better English and check your spelling) . You'll do great....
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I'm not sure maybe, someone here knows Are most of the Florida college students dancers or is it most of the Florida dancers are college students ? Your attention to this very important distinction would be greatly under appreciated!
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Like rh48hr said- it isn't about age...its about sexiness and giving customer what he/she wants. You've got to find your comfort zone and hopefully there is a club that will suit you. But if you want to make money you gotta take it seriously- its a job, not a about dating or just socializing. That can be hard for many 21 y.o.'s to grasp.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    A pole class is good but the type of dancing is completely different then a working at a club, I have done both and started with pole fitness.

Basic moves every stripper seems to know:
    ankle cross release

http://www.circadianfitness.co.uk/images…

http://onlinepolestudio.com/images/photo…
    (^ you can practice doing that one while holding your bent leg until you feel comfy with the grip also take it slow this is an intermediate/ advanced trick for most)

Gemini:
    http://www.poleworldnews.com/wp-content/…

https://veraskycanfly.files.wordpress.co…
    (this one you should start with letting go with your outer hand first then once you have a good grip in the back of your knee and on your hips then you may let go with the inner hand be sure to keep the pole squeezed with your inner arm and point your hanging leg and keep the hips engaged.)

Angel spin:
    https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/poled…

Front hook spin:
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/vbmTe6d1iQc/maxre…
    (back hook is just reversed please do this with two hands to start )

Superman:
    http://41.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0hhv8…
    (intermediate can either flip into it from gemini or from a side climb)

V invert:
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236…
    (this will be what you will most likely be using in order to get into a gemini)

honestly though its more about the floor work when it comes to most strip clubs I have been to at least. There are a few other more advanced tricks I have seen done more then once at a strip club but youll need to master those I listed first before moving on to the big league stuff
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    As long as you are mature and know what you are doing, you will be fine. I am 20 and so far everything is fine.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion