tuscl

New Stripper

Thursday, January 7, 2016 3:57 PM
I'm 18, and plan on moving to Florida, hopefully South Beach if my friend lets me shack up there this summer hahaha. I plan to take a year off for school while living there so I can get a non international student rate and thought working as a dancer for a year would be beneficial. But i'm wondering..Are there even clubs I could dance (fully nude) while being 18? Here there are, we just cant drink. If there are, how do patrons feel about girls under 21?

50 comments

• motorhead
    8 years ago
    "how do patrons feel about girls under 21" Is this Chris Hansen?
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    Hahahha, no! Yeah, i was afraid that'd be the reaction. Here, in Canada the drinking age is 19. But i want to study in the states and definately dont want to wait 3 years
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I live in SoFla; not sure about under-21 dancing but I think you are allowed to dance under-21 but not be a custy under 21; you'd have to contact the clubs. Dancing in SoFla is not as easy as showing-up; getting-hired; and making lots of $$$; contrary to what it looks like on the outside; Miami is not necessarily all it's cracked up to be and there are way more broke people than well-to-do people so $$$ in most clubs is not a guarantee – and the top-clubs are picky and it's not easy to just show-up and get hired (lots of dancer competition from locals and out-of-area dancers). Extras are also prevalent in SoFla clubs – not saying a dancer can't make good $$$ w/o extras; but be aware as a dancer you are competing against this. Also – the Cuban girls seem to have a monopoly on almost all the clubs in Miami and staring to take over the other 2 SoFla counties – i.e. non-Hispanic dancers can have a hard-time of it it seems in many clubs (but not all). The most popular clubs in SoFLa are: + Tootsies + Scarlett's Hallandale (no extras) + Cheetah Pompano (no extras) + Diamond Dolls (extras) + Cheetah West Palm Beach (no-extras) But there are many others.
  • Phoenix133
    8 years ago
    Never heard of a place not letting you get full nude cause your not 21. But as far as customers go I started dancing before I was 21 as well. And I always just told customers I was 21 when they asked cause honestly if the place sells dancer drinks they are not going to buy you a 10-20$ dancer drink if they no the bartender isn't going to be putting real alcohol in it. So as a rule of thumb I at least always lied about my age to them in order to make more sales. Now I am 21 and guys still think I'm only 18! (troubles of being really short ) Stripper web would probably be better help to you then this site. Its more customer than dancer based here. Also girls from that area can probably give you more advice based on how things run down there.
  • Aaron_hip
    8 years ago
    If the OP is really 18, I don't think she knows who Chris Hansen is.
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    I'm Hispanic! Well half, anyways. I predominately look non-white lol. My body is average, although I plan on dropping 10lbs just to be safe, but im confident about my actual face. I'm not sure what a custy is..I've been told its a pretty hard job to land but that I'd fit in (by my male friend and some other dancers who live there) Thank you :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    custy = customer and yeah; you can ask on [view link] since that is a dancer-site as this is a mostly custy-site.
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    Aaron - Hey! I most definitely know who Chris Hansen is, hahaha. The age of consent here is 16, (meaning my next statement is entirely legal) I'm only interested in guys 10-20 years older than me, aka I've had a fair share of jail bait/Hansen comments, lol. Thank you so much Phoenix, ill check out those sites now. This is the first one I've stumbled on and I've been browsing here for a couple of months in search of my answer, who knew itd be as easy as posting..duh lol. :)
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    Tempting! But i'll have to take a pass this time xo
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    Oh and for further info, if I didnt have to wear a "no drinking" bracelet like the ones I've heard stories of, I wouldnt mind telling a white lie and saying I was 21.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ don't do that – strippers never lie – you will tarnish their image
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    What's up with your avatar? Does it mean something?
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    "strippers never lie" So my dick really is big?
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I hate to be this way, but it's a mandatory rule for all strippers who post on this board: Show us your tits!
  • sflguy123
    8 years ago
    "Oh and for further info, if I didnt have to wear a "no drinking" bracelet like the ones I've heard stories of, I wouldnt mind telling a white lie and saying I was 21." Places here do have the "bracelet" for the under 21 y/o strippers. I don't think it's a bad thing to be under 21 and a stripper. I just don't like brand new strippers.
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    mike - my avi does mean something, just triggers a good memory, i use this pic for any anon profile i have because i think its cute, even if others don't know my specific meaning. deuce - hahah, my tits are too distinct for me to do that, youll have to catch me in miami ;-p sflguy - hmm, i will in fact be brand new, but im a very intimate person, and love all thing sex/intimacy so i think thatll help with nerves. Plus, im into older guys and get turned on by turning people (specifically older guys - what im imagining to be the general population) on. Thats truly why ive decided to dance, its like the ultimate job for me.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I love <21 yo dancers, tho I hate being the one who breaks them in as far as how to give a proper lapdance. They ought to be paying ME for the service!! ;)
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    lmao wtf happened to the rest of my post??? ok.....I just.........love.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ did you happen to use the less than sign (the one above the comma key)?
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    You know Papi I believe that I did. What an odd thing to have happen for trying use the "less than" sign! I assume that this has happened to you also, which is how you know about it?
  • ilbbaicnl
    8 years ago
    Distinct tits eh. Do you have your social security number tattooed on them so you won't forget? That was a good blow-off, you're a natural for talking to cuties. And you're right, never show your tits for free. If you join stripperweb, don't use that avatar, you will burn eternally in harpy flames.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The less than sign is supposedly some-kind of special-escape character that the TUSCL editor seems to not process correctly thus anything after the less than sign is truncated. I had that happen in a discussion post about a year ago – I forgot about it – used-it in one of my long-ass reviews about a month-ago and half my labor-of-love was deleted/truncated (fortunately I had saved the original review in my laptop and just resubmitted-it and told Founder to delete the truncated one). Thus no less than signs on TUSCL.
  • ilbbaicnl
    8 years ago
    custies not cuties, sorry. Where's the edit button founder?
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Why the fuck are you guys tellilng her about stripperweb? That's about the last last place I'd tell a new stripper to go (tuscl being the 2nd to last! Lol) she might well take those girls seriously, think they are actually behaving the way they claim they are, get all angry before she even starts working.
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    I'm fairly sure all of the Broward and Palm Beach clubs allow 18+ older to work. Palm Beach requires a dancers registration. For the most part the clubs in Broward/Palm Beach do not require under drinking age girls to wear bracelets. Miami-Date is a bit of a different animal, with the various localities and individual clubs having their own rules. I'm not sure where in CA you're coming from, but if you're familiar with the Toronto (Mississauga area) and Montreal scene, south Florida isn't very dissimilar. Stage tipping is more common here, but lap dances and private rooms are more or less the same. As far as landing a job, you may not be able to get in at some of the clubs Papi listed, but there's a lot of clubs that appear as though they'll hire anyone. Obviously the clubs with higher earning potential have tighter hiring standards though. Good luck, there's at least a half dozen or so of us around S FL that participate in the discussions here regularly, so if you do end up naked on stage around here one of us will likely see you naked.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ at least they can tell-her about the inner-workings of the club and the hiring-process which seems the OP needs to know and most us custies don't.
  • Dancer_
    8 years ago
    Don't tell guys you are under 21, most of customers don't react too well to that. I know what I am talking about, recently I turned 20 but I always lie that I am 23-25, at least. My heavy make-up plus dark club lets me get away with that. If customers will ask you why you don't drink alcohol, tell them you are diabetic. No "I have to get up early tomorrow for school/I gotta drive later/I already drank so much earlier" etc, they don't give a shit.Just the same excuse for everyone. But hopefully club won't make you wear bracelet though or else you will get caught lying. If you do end up wearing bracelet, still up your age to 20 for guys and tell them that you have been dancing for a year or so. It's my 2 cents only but I really don't think that average strip-club goer will be into someone too young and inexperienced.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    You're 18 and you love older guys? You're going to make a ton of money as a stripper!
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    she's only into men 10-20 years older than her. Guess I'm under her league of extraordinary gentlemen
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    papi_chulo-->"at least they can tell-her about the inner-workings of the club and the hiring-process which seems the OP needs to know and most us custies don't. " And while she's there, she'll obviously look around the rest of the site. Having her show up to her first day of work already angry, already over-entitled, already thinking customers are the enemy, and thinking that what she reads there is the way strippers actually behave, does her a HUGE disservice, as well as her club and prospective customers. Yes, she can get insight on the hiring process there, but she's better off learning the hiring process in a live fire exercise, than she is getting exposed to SW, and every one of us who has read SW knows it. Let's just stop fucking sending girls there, it's the worst place for her to start learning about stripping, even if she can get some minor advantage in the hiring process ... luckily, thousands of girls get hired as strippers each year without ever getting advice from SW. Total hypocrisy to mock SW then send girls there
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    I've checked out stripperweb (sorry subraman :$) i can understand why you think that'd give me a bad attitude lol! I've gotten advice to keep to myself (in regards to other dancers) and i think that might be my best bet! That's notto say i plan to be a total biotch, but I just dont want any girls accusing me of being fake or getting involved in any drama, not my scene. dolfan- a friend of mine is veeeery familar with the girls at Scarlets i believe it is, and when he showed them my piccys they said i looked the part! So i think ill try my luck (however ill prepare myself for failure lol). Thanks a million for all the advice, im excited to learn I in fact can dance there! Maybe I can run into you there and thank ya for your kindness ;-p lol. As pathetic as it is, im not familiar with any strip clubs, blah. I've learned a bit, and snuck into a few (I look a lot older than my age) dancer- wow thank you. Everyone on this thread is so sweet and helpful! I'm saving most of these replies for future advice, hahaha. jack & estafador - i only DATE guys 10-20 years older than me, but thats because my town is uber small and i'd be caught sleeping with one of my friend's dads/grandpas, haha. I've slept with men in their 50's and one in his 60's - the best sex ive ever had, haha(and none with any type of monetary agreement)...daddy issssuuuues, lol.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->" I've checked out stripperweb (sorry subraman :$) i can understand why you think that'd give me a bad attitude lol!" Uh, yah! Suggest you stop reading it ASAP, now that you seem to have gotten the advice you needed
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    lol, no my advice i got was not from there. I just mean advice in general was to keep to myself, meaning SW isnt my scene as i'm not worried about what everyone else is doing ;-p I'd like to make friends though, I only know one person in florida and hes someone I dont necessarily want to hang around with (too much girl drama).
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    anongirl98 - your last sentence about only knowing one person in Florida is a contradiction with your very first post of this topic. Troll much?
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    shadowcat - i do only know one person, he though is a frequent sc goer and whenever we talk hes always with a new play date who hes talked to about me working there! Definitely not trolling, maybe just lack of explanation skills
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    “... a friend of mine is veeeery familar with the girls at Scarlets i believe it is, and when he showed them my piccys they said i looked the part ...” I would take that w/ a grain of salt – women more often than not go out of their way to be politically-correct – unlikely they would tell your friend “no way would she get hired” - not saying those dancers were not being honest; just don't take it as gospel.
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    Hahahha, youre right! I really wish I could just post a pic on here and get some opinions but I dont plan on dancing for more than 1-3 years or until I get out of school and dont really want anyone from here recognizing :-(
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    You can upload some pics to [view link] and then PM (private message) the link to a TUSCLer. [a PM is the little envelope under a person's name and you can read their response under the “Messages” tab at the top]
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Papi you dirty little perv trying to get a peek W/O paying for it :)
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    If you're girl friendly come to LA....I love the 18-21 y/o set :)
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    Ill try photo bucket although I wouldn't post any naughty pics so no one should get excited ;-p Hahha. I am definitely girl friendly (not lesbian or even bi sexual really but I find women sexy and have hooked up with a few) id love to visit LA sometime!
  • ilbbaicnl
    8 years ago
    There's good advice on SW, it's just mixed in with a lot of bullshit. But the bullshit is not hard to ignore, it's all saying that all custies are a-holes so dancers should beat them to the punch and be a-holes first. You can lie at least 5 years either way about your age. The custies who really expect the unvarnished truth from a stripper are just trouble anyways. Of course, sometimes they have enough money to be worth the trouble to some dancers. Those are trade-offs that are an individual choice. It helps to bank if you can get custies talking and then be who they want (up to a point, don't build up hopes that you will have to dash). But it's one of those things that come more naturally to some than others. Do your best and don't kick yourself about mistakes, they help you learn more than anything. You're young and pretty, we're old and desperate, you can make a few bucks. The dancers who spend smart seem to come out better in the long run than the ones who bank big but spend stupid. But you can bank big and spend smart, that's also not rare.
  • nemesisk7
    8 years ago
    @anongirl98 Are you going to offer extras to your customers ?
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    @anongirl98, if you're hot I'll purchase a pied-à-terre in Florida and let you stay there! Assuming you'll give me as many rimjobs as I want when I visit! And deep throating too! Just say "brilliant!" and I'll start things moving!
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    Usually when a young woman don't date within her age group, she doesn't want to strip for them either. I lost in both competition to salt and pepper mother fuckers. Oh god, why can't I ever win. *sob sob*
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    Ilb - I actually think my problem will be being TOO nice, not that I'm like the sweetest person ever, I can defffs be a bitch but only really to those who have hurt me in the past. I want to kinda build up a tougher exterior so that way I don't get screwed over by the customers who ARE aholes lol. I think I'll say I'm 20, (although you guys might know my secret lol) thank you for the advice it is well noted xo Neme - I haven't really considered it, I'm not really against it in fact I think it's kind of hot but I wouldn't really want it to be publicly known so I think I might do everything but sex. 4got - I am a big fan of a few of those mentioned activities however I'll have to decline, lol! Esta - haha, no tears needed, I would love to strip for anyone who wants it! It turns me on to turn people on lol, young or older
  • Clackport
    8 years ago
    Good luck!
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    Thank you :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    where are the pics ?
  • sflguy123
    8 years ago
    Per chance Is this a pic? Please please say this is you! [view link] I will for sure suck ur melons.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion