tuscl

Start of clubbing year

MrDeuce
Illinois
Wednesday, January 6, 2016 7:38 PM
How is the hobby starting out for you in the new year? My clubbing year is off to a great start with two excellent but very different SC visits: * On Sunday evening I went to Night Moves in Bloomington, IN. Because I had been "saving up" for over a week, ever since my splendid stop at Heart Beats in Battle Creek on the evening after Christmas, one grindy dance from a thick young white dancer was enough. $2 cover, $3 + $1 tip for a pint of beer, $5 in stage tips, and $10 for the dance plus a $5 tip for a job well done. Total cost: $26 * On Tuesday afternoon, after lunch with a friend in Indianapolis, I hit Club Rio around 2. There were only four dancers working when I arrived, but sometimes, as we know, all it takes is one if she's the right one. As soon as I sat down and ordered a beer, two very different honeys sat on either side of me and I spent the better part of the afternoon drinking with and getting dances from these young ladies, Subraman-style. One, whom I'll call T, was a 34-year-old small-town brunette with a quiet voice and huge natural hooters. The other, whom I'll refer to as C, was a 25-year-old exotic beauty with a spinner body and dyed blonde hair. (She's actually half Sicilian, half Moroccan.) They were both very touchy-feely and obviously wanted me to buy lap dances. Ultimately I avoided a potentially awkward situation by getting a $20 lap dance from T, as a prelude to future fun (and making that clear to her), and getting a $150 VIP room with C. How did I choose which one to VIP with? C, of course, because she was the one who kept playing with my dick as we sat at the table :) It turned out to be a stellar choice. As soon as our half hour started, she pulled Little Deuce out and alternated between BBBJ, HJ, and the "cameltoe slide". She also liked to make out -- a lot! After about 20 minutes of steadily mounting sexual tension, she asked how I wanted this to end and I answered "How about in your mouth?". Done! Total cost for a lap dance, a half hour in VIP (for which I tipped $50), and a few rounds of drinks: $260, ten times what I spent at Night Moves. These two visits approximately represent the extremes of my strip club experience. Does anyone have any beginning-of-2016 SC adventures to tell?

6 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    So far so good. I met my ds at bazooka in Kansas city. Can't wait to go back!
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    So far, so good. A quickie club visit with the MILF, and a set up for this weekend with her. A new girl at one of the local dive clubs looks interesting. We've been FB friends for a while, and while I wasn't *sure* she was a dancer, she had the look and just recently confirmed it. A standby at my favorite club looks like she might want to be more than that. But she refuses to meet OTC, and while I'll spring for VIP+tip a couple of times, I've already told her I prefer elsewhere.
  • Holdem2
    8 years ago
    Go Deuce!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Not so good for me on my end – I'm tired of my same-ole local scene and my visits seem like same-ole same-ole sorta going thru the motions (maybe I'm turning gay). 2016 will probably be an off year for me; looking to sure-up my finances vs trying to fulfill my PL bucketlist fantasies – but time will tell how it goes.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Social interaction Further information: Asperger syndrome and interpersonal relationships A lack of demonstrated empathy has a significant impact on aspects of communal living for persons with Asperger syndrome.[2] Individuals with AS experience difficulties in basic elements of social interaction, which may include a failure to develop friendships or to seek shared enjoyments or achievements with others (for example, showing others objects of interest), a lack of social or emotional reciprocity (social "games" give-and-take mechanic), and impaired nonverbal behaviors in areas such as eye contact, facial expression, posture, and gesture.[1] People with AS may not be as withdrawn around others, compared with those with other, more debilitating forms of autism; they approach others, even if awkwardly. For example, a person with AS may engage in a one-sided, long-winded speech about a favorite topic, while misunderstanding or not recognizing the listener's feelings or reactions, such as a wish to change the topic of talk or end the interaction.[9] This social awkwardness has been called "active but odd".[1] This failure to react appropriately to social interaction may appear as disregard for other people's feelings, and may come across as insensitive.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Oooooops! Sorry! Inadvertent post - please ignore.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion