tuscl

I Had A Falling Out With My Dancer

Saturday, January 2, 2016 9:34 PM
I am kind of sad to say it here but I have to be honest with myself. I did things that made her upset, I did not respond to the way she expected it to go, and this is where it is now. Thing though is that this dancer I'm seeing both in and out of the club is what I would call High Maintenance. I would spend at least a couple of hundred just to make it good and the good that I would get is not what I would call good even. But don't get me wrong here, I'm no cheapskate myself, I do spend when I see the reason to spend and this girl was worth that money I spent. The month of December was bad for me partly because there were events I had to attend and stuff I had to take care of. I literally set her aside knowing she would not like that kind of attitude, but the thing was I was doing that because I was slowly developing a feeling for her. I told her about my feelings and she did not like what I said. She felt offended about it, she took that as an offense. So I took a few days off not texting her and it was ok, Days became two two weeks and I was not texting her, At that point she sent me a text because she was missing me and that things may be better now, come on over and hang out with her. I came over to her club and to my surprise she treated me like an ordinary customer. I felt offended being treated like that, I got the message of her treating me that way and after a few minutes I left the place without saying goodbye. After a few days of not texting her, she sent me a long winded text message about how offended she was, basically she chewed me in that text message. Maybe she was so high on drugs and was so pissed at the same time she decided to unload the bad juju on me. At this point, I'm feeling sad because I lost good access to a pussy. She's probably one of the sexiest girls I have taken to bed. I would literally beg again for her to come back, but at this point that is too late for me to do. I dunno what to do with this girl. Maybe I should let it go and just walk away from the shit. What do you think?

23 comments

• WetWilly
    9 years ago
    Let it go.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    Yeah, I agree, I have to cut it and let it go. Also, I was hanging out at her club and she was not there that night. One fine dancer who I tipped while she was on stage sat and had a few minutes of chat. I told her about the dancer I'm seeing there and she took that as a nothing to be afraid of. She said that's not her problem, it's my problem. Anyway, the dancer is OK, she has good body but not enough for me to go after and fuck her, maybe I can see this new dancer as a way of pissing off the other one.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Yeah let her go. There's plenty of hot pussy.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    You know, what I learned from this dancer is basically most customers have a shelf life. I was just one of her customer who had an opportunity to know her deeply.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    But the thing I don't understand is how she manages to turn it around and make it look like I'm just a thing that can be discarded so easily. I really hate that and I felt it. Stung like hell. The bitch knows what she is doing.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    She was in it for the money so she made you feel like she cared when she really didn't care that much.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Ditto, rh48r. We make mistakes. Don't develop feelings for a dancer. Life truth. It always ends badly.
  • samsung1
    9 years ago
    She's just being a brat and trying to hustle more money. Best to stay away anyways
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Show the same attitude most dancers would have, ignore her and move on.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Kick her in the nuts
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    "She's just being a brat and trying to hustle more money." I've actually thought about tolerating the brat attitude in exchange of some pussy access, but the thing was she was not the ordinary girl I thought she would be. Giving up the pussy for me to enjoy seems to be like not a big thing for her.
  • IwillLapAdancer
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^I don't want to come off as negative or offensive, so with all due respect I have to ask...You have heard of the term being pussy whipped?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    You sound like Bavarian's brother. These strippers are not our girlfriends nor do they care-to-be nor want-to-be but many PLs seem to want to have some kind of real relationships with them – STOP TRYING TO MAKE GIRLFRIENDS OUT OF SEX-WORKERS; it never works and it's not what they want. It should be simple – the PL pays; the stripper gives – if the PL does not pay enough the stripper will seek greener pastures – if the dancer does not put-out enough likewise the PL will seek greener pastures – it's BUSINESS; not a romance.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    stop going to strip clubs and get a regular girlfriend because your a loser. Why do you care if a stripper dislikes you. If anything at that same club another one will happily fill her spot since they may know you are a spender. Your other events are more important than boobs apparently and if she refuses to understand than tough titties and find another hottie. And she probably doesn't even care that your gone....emotionally. "You can't turn a hoe into a housewife; hoes don't act right. There's hoes on a mission and hoes on a crackpipe"
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    ^^^Great Ludacris reference Esta I agree with the previous two posts.
  • alabegonz
    8 years ago
    I totally dig what you guys are saying, but it just that I had to write it that way sounded like I lost her because of what I did. I close my eyes and I could literally smell her delicious pussy. I look at my cellphone and I can see a ton of her nude pics I took. Man, this girl is very sexy that I have to celebrate how PL I am to her. My mistake was I fell and lost my mojo because she is so fucking sexy and her face is like very pretty too. But all that is gone now. She is gone, and this is my way of saying goodbye to her, because when I go back to that club and if by chance we see again I'm pretty sure it is going to be different. It is going to be like back to square one, back to the days when we first me. Nothing on me she would say I am the loser dude. Nothing like that. Instead, I will be just another just looking to have some fun in the club and I would treat her like any other dancer.
  • alabegonz
    8 years ago
    "These strippers are not our girlfriends nor do they care-to-be nor want-to-be but many PLs seem to want to have some kind of real relationships with them – STOP TRYING TO MAKE GIRLFRIENDS OUT OF SEX-WORKERS; it never works and it's not what they want." Totally agree to this man, but for the heck of my stupid brain I keep developing feelings after so many outings with this girl. I think my feelings are more like I want to fuck her more but I want to turn her into a GF so I won't have to pay. That's why she was so offended. Now, thinking about why she wouldn't be a GF I had to make plans and slowly back out, I had to do it because she's just going to dig on my wallet.
  • alabegonz
    8 years ago
    "stop going to strip clubs and get a regular girlfriend because your a loser." Yeah dude, I hear ya man. The truth is I am seeing a civvie and we are going out, nothing bad about it. I just like women in general and I do go after them where ever they show interest in me.
  • 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    Just enjoy the new dancer you met at the same club but don't pay attention to the old faves reaction. Have fun with #2, at least until she gets like the first one.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    I agree with previous posters. Let it go. Also keep in mind that she might someday be as friendly and intimate as you remember... if she's running low on cash.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    The last 2 times I have seen my ATF I have drunk too much, smoked too much weed, told her I wanted dances and then disappeared. I have been twice more and since she is ultra popular she hasn't even glanced at me once. What to do? Not a thing. I will find someone new and she has others. Win/win. By the way skiing is amazing this year so who fucking cares about strippers.
  • alabegonz
    8 years ago
    Yeah man, I'm forced to deal that way. I was chatting with my SC buddy a while and we were talking about her. My buddy told me stuff like you guys said here, same thing. Again, it was about the money I'm spending with her, she got used to seeing the money and when I withdrew the money she got crazy why the money disappeared. That's the shit test she didn't pass.
  • topmandd
    8 years ago
    plenty more fish in the sea - you just might have to swim a while. Pay what you can afford - but don't throw it away. Amazing how crazy they get when they money isn't there. It's all the game - and you have to make sure it's played in your favor.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion