tuscl

Stripper's ideas of change when paying with $100 bills for lapdances

bman77
Maryland
Wednesday, December 30, 2015 7:01 PM
I've learned this lesson before, but yet again I made a mistake and went to the strip club with a limited amount of small bills and two $100 bills last night. Sure enough I had a few lapdances near the end of my visit and was out of $20's, I gave the stripper two hundred and asked for change and she asked if she could keep twenty of the change for a tip. That shit happens every time I am stupid enough to walk in a strip club without a stack of small bills. I get sick of it. Not all of the girls, but enough, want to try to ask to keep a portion of the change for a tip. That puts you in an even worse position than when they ask for a tip, because you feel bad making them give you money back, but damn, it's your money. I hate it when they pull that garbage.

19 comments

• GoVikings
    9 years ago
    in these situations, i think you just gotta man up and say "no" when they ask can they keep some additional dough as a tip

i know it's not an easy thing to do when a young, naked, beautiful woman is standing in front of you

but you can do it. :-)
  • WetWilly
    9 years ago
    You'll learn, eventually :-)
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I always go to the teller at my bank after I withdraw and break my bills down to mostly $10's and a few $5's and $1's.
  • bman77
    9 years ago
    That's the way to do it man, going to a strip club is weird, it's fun and pleasurable, but at the same time you have to prepare for war, and if you go in there unprepared, you get your ass kicked.
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    Generally, I hate being solicited for a tip under any circumstances. I automatically do not want to tip if she asks for one.

If you haven't had time to hit a bank or ATM, pay the cover charge with the big bill. They have to have change or let you in for free. If you're not aware that you lack small bills until after you enter, pay for a drink to break the big bill. Then tip for the drink what you normally tip.

I always hit the washroom before I VIP. I want to drain the snake. Then, I put what I know is my spending limit in a specific pocket and safeguard everything else from pickpockets and impulse purchases. In that way, if I don't have exact change for what i am going to spend, I break that big bill before I even get close to accepting a VIP offer. Call me paranoid, but I have been pickpocketed during a BJ having lost focus -- never again.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Stupid to give a dancer $100 bills for change. She'll want a tip because that's the lifestyle; it's not her fault even if it seems a little forward. If you need change, go to the bartender. He/she won't expect a tip to change money.
  • samsung1
    9 years ago
    The door guy/girl is usually good about making change for you.
    $20 for change is a rip off but so are the ATM and credit card fees
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    PK hit it on the head. Buy a drink and pay for it with the big bill or just go to the bar and ask for them to break it in the denominations you want.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    I would rather have her give me another lap dance than just keeping the $20 as a tip
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    What samsung and PK said. Why the hell are you asking strippas to do this? Door guy/girl, barkeep,... there's got to be other people around the club to break a bill for you.

OT: Maybe this is a generational thing but, there aren't that many places that accept 50s let alone100s (at least where I live). (And the places that do 'take' 50s make a big production out of it.) Hell... I'm not even sure I could find an ATM that would give me more than a 50. Why bother getting 100s in the first place?
  • maho
    9 years ago
    The balancing act for me when visiting a club is protecting from what you said vs. having a wallet that is too fat with small bills.

With that in mind, I'll usually visit with something like: 4-5 $100's, 5-10 $20's, 6 $10's, 6 $5's, and 10 $1's

The $100's are for VIP trips, with the $20's for trips that are say $150, $250 - will round up to the nearest $20. The $10's can be used for beers + tip (although have no problem using my card to save cash since the club I visit is a nicer club), and tips to bouncers when entering VIP. The $5 are for stage tips and valet. The $1's for bathroom tips and valet.

Typing all that out makes it seem way more complicated than it is....:-)....but guess I like having a mix of bills to be prepared for whatever.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I actually agree with the SW sentiment that Strippers aren't there to make change. There are doormen, bartenders and cashiers that can easily break $100.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    O always ask the bar tender or door person for change
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    The tellers at my credit union must be curious as to why I come in once a week and get 5 or 6 hundred in small bills. :)
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    rockstar---> "Stupid to give a dancer $100 bills for change. She'll want a tip because that's the lifestyle; it's not her fault even if it seems a little forward. If you need change, go to the bartender."

Definitely agree. I think there's 2 huge mistakes here, and you'll enjoy your strip clubbing WAY more if you correct both.

1. Get your $100 bills broken before you go to the club, or break them with the bartender. Agree with rockstar that, as much as I dislike it, asking for a tip to get a little more out of you is part of her job, and agree with JamesSD that the girls aren't there to make change.

2. Grow a spine and say "no" to tip requests. She's a 20-something stripper, it's all in your head -- intimidation, fear of her not liking you or raising a fuss -- that you feel pressured by such requests. I dislike these requests, but one of the best things I did for myself is just always say "no", and do so with a smile but without the slightest bit of guilt or pressure.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    While there are definite advantages to letting a stripper know you have a lot of cash, never let her handle any more than she has already earned.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I mostly agree with the comments above. The amounts and denominations that I take to SCs are pretty consistent:
    * non-extras SCs: $10 in 1s, $40 in 5s and 10s, $100 in 20s
    * extras clubs: add a $100 and a $50 bill to the above mix
    (No, I have never spent more than $300 in a strip club.)
    I want to be prepared to pay for anything without needing change. I never expect strippers to make change. Their version of the Brezhnev doctrine -- "Once a country goes Communist, it must stay that way forever" -- is "Once money comes into my possession, it must never leave it again". If I get two $15 lappers from a stripper, I want to be able to give her $30, not try to get $10 back from two twenties. One more thing: I *always* tip a waitress or bartender a buck for breaking a twenty into singles. I don't know if they expect it, but it's the right thing to do.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    but the question we want to know is....do you actually give her the $20? My people's know I won't do it
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Yeah – I hate being stuck with high-denomination bills when I'm SCing – particularly since I hit $5 and $10 dives so even just having $20s can be a pain in *these* clubs.

Most of my SC visits are on the spur of the moment thus I have not had time to go by the bank first; plus the banks down here in Miami seem to more often than not have a line and I'm a bit of an impatient PL especially when wanting to hit the SC.

I hate ATMs that give you $50s – has happened to me a couple of times – some of the newer ATMs will ask you if you want $20s or $50s; but some of the older ones just will spit out $50s depending on the amount you withdraw.

I also don't trust strippers nor staff w/ my $$$ - in a strip-club; once you give your $$$; more often than not it's GONE – alhtough rare; I've had waitresses not bring me my change for a $5 beer when I've paid w/ a $20 – in a crowded and busy club the bartender *can* get confused and not notice you gave her a $20 for a $3-water (has happened to me) and it can happen more easily with a $50 or a $100.

The first time I got $50s with an ATM withdrawal and hit the club; I did not count the $$$ and had not noticed there were $50s in there; so I paid some dances with $50s when I thought I was paying with $20s (it was dark and I have bad eyes); i.e. one can get confused and think they are paying w/ a $20 when they are paying w/ a $50.

More often than not; when I owe a dancer $$$; I go make change myself rather than asking them to give me change b/c often times they'll claim they don't have change to give me “but will be right back with my change” and sometimes they don't.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion