tuscl

Manager assistance

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
As we know, most strip club managers are jokes. My goal in most clubs is to avoid them so that I may work my angles without interference. However, I am a regular in one club where the manager is a great help. Now this is out of no great altruism as he pockets the early departure fee that is paid by the girls that I take out, but he sometimes actually does something to earn that fee. Not only has his assurances about me with certain hesitant OTC candidates pushed things over the goal line, but he has actually sent a few candidates my way over the years. He has also warned me off of a few bad apples over the years.

Case in point just the other night. A very hot girl came by, did a version of "wanna dance" and then walked off. In pitching me, she made it very clear that the experience would not be too much fun. It tumbled out of her mouth like she was afraid that I was about to bust her - I've always wondered if I give off a cop vibe. Anyway, after that I just wrote her off as a waste of time. Lo and behold, a half an hour later she came back over and asked me, point blank, if I wanted to get out of there. So what prompted this dramatic transformation? Apparently she was complaining to the manager about not making money and he suggested to her that I might be receptive to an OTC offer (and by doing so let her know that I was safe). And boy was he right. Did I mention that she was the hottest girl in the club? ;)

It's nice to see at least one club manager out there actually earning his skim.

96 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    Of course, regulars follow certain dancers from club to club, but this is one of the few cases where a guy would want to follow a dude from club to club. Fair play!
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I realize I'm in probably a minority of 1 on tuscl, in that I've always felt there's nothing but upside in being friendly with everyone in the club. Some of bouncers and managers can be such dickheads that I make an exception, but it takes literally no effort at all to have a quick conversation about some local sports team or whatever, and it can actually be enjoyable. I'd do it regardless, but these things always pay me back in spades -- I've had managers buy rounds of liquor for the table, I've gotten good advice on whether to pursue or run away from particular girls, and probably most importantly, I am given FAR more latitude in the VIP room.

Sending a girl over to ask me OTC has still eluded me though! That's a good guy!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    I see no downside to being good to both management and support staff (bartenders, bouncers, etc.).
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Just like there are good dancers and there are ROBs; there are good managers/staff and bad-ones.

IME I've often gotten better staff service @ the more upscale clubs where at dives it is often the exception if not rare exception.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    to Subra I also get along well with most of the managers and floormen at the clubs I hit regularly, my philosophy is you always catch more bees with honey than with vinegar. I have been comped for drinks regularly even had an occasional free VIP hour and the like just for trying to be a good guy. I even have a club manager in my regular biweekly golf game and whenever I am in his club he treats me very well, I guess that makes us a minority of two.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    There is no downside in dealing with management, but with most managers, there's no upside, either.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Even though I am an infrequent visitor to Follies, I have managed to cultivate some good relations with the day shift staff. I've gotten free admission, drinks and had my VIP house fee waived several times. I have gotten some good dancer information from them too. But so far I have kept my OTC activities to my self. No point in pressing my luck.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    To SCAT I agree no point sharing OTC activities with them no upside in that.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Call me a cynic, but ain't nobody do nothin' for free. Why would he suggest to a hot dancer to leave the club? He's throwing away money.

He's her pimp or boyfriend.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @motorhead: Did you maybe miss the part where the manager is likely pocketing the "early exit" fee? If rick is paying the manager to let the girls go, I can see it.

As others have said, I see no reason not to cultivate such relationships in a club. There's a couple bouncers and bartenders around town who will vouch for me to dancers.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    @Motor: He's keeping the early departure fees. He doesn't own the place, so each girl who leaves puts a little more scratch in his pocket.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    On the other hand, in a decent club the girls are supposed to be there drumming up business, thereby putting money in the managers pocket, plus the DJ and the doorman. Sending a girl home early to pocket her money for himself is a little shady.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    To Rick So he's not just a club manager he's also a pimp that's what you call a good guy ? Works for a club, pockets money on his boss, promotes prostitution correct me if I'm wrong Your friend the manager is a liar, a thief, and a pimp. Real good guy !
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    "My goal in most clubs is to avoid them so that I may work my angles without interference. "

Hmmm. This is the opposite of what you said about greasing bouncers and stroking managers. Hard time keeping the facts straight Ricky?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I like your style 25
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Subraman and ishmael...right on
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Twenty, is there some reason that I should be worrying about the owner's well being over my own? He's been a good guy to me many times over - it is all a matter of perspective I suppose.. And since when is anyone around these parts all that delicate about "promoting prostitution?" Did you suddenly grow a vagina?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^ yes you did grow a vagina
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Rick & George

Me bad. I did miss the first part about the early exit fee. Makes sense now
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Go fuck yourself Dugan, lets get something straight its ok for a manager to be a criminal,l as long as its on your behalf but when one of these ROBs steal from you, that's not ok, you Mr. Dugan are a fucking hypocrite looks like any vagina growing around here is you, after all you post on stripper web regularly I have read some of it and for the record you are full of shit.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Ms. Law and Order, every time one of us pays to get his dick sucked, both he and the girl are technically criminals. So how in the world can any of us point a finger at a manager for aiding and abetting these activities? Are you contending that we shouldn't be doing the things that we do with strippers?

As far as my stripperweb posting, so what? I post on a lot of different topics over there and, where there is overlap, my views are quite consistent. I've never been shy about discussing my OTC and ITC fun over there. But if you can find a statement or position over there that is inconsistent with anything that I've posted here then have at it Detective. ;)
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    @Subra: I agree with being friendly with everyone who I must interact with. But I also try to attract as little staff attention as possible. As our resident delicate flower Twenty and others rather accurately pointed out, many managers are not going to want to be complicit (either actively or through neglect) in efforts to take girls OTC. Discretion is important, especially in cases where girls are leaving early to collect their next payments in my hotel rooms.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    You can call anybody anything you want, and use that as your passive aggressive way of putting people down because you don't have the facts on your side. Paying a girl for sex, which you do often enough as per your scribblings here and elsewhere is not what I am taking issue with. What is an issue is your selective ethics which is a sign of diminished morality, and generally found in abusive relationships.
    You have no issue with the fact that the manager is a pimp and using his authority to pocket money that belongs in the venue he was hired to manage. Now if I had said that I had a problem with your use of prostitutes you might have been able to make a case for calling me "Ms.. Law and Order" but that is not the case at all. My issue is your selective ability to decide who should be stolen from, and you have clearly demonstrated it is anybody but you. Perfect example of the thought process that goes on over at SW I guess you really have a vagina after all.
    Notice I didn't say one word about P4P, I only take issue that you are a self righteous, sanctimonious, prick, that is probably why the guys troll you so hard.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Ricky is a fucking faggot with a mangina
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    "Notice I didn't say one word about P4P, I only take issue that you are a self righteous, sanctimonious, prick, that is probably why the guys troll you so hard."

Exactly. Lots of new members act like they feel sorry, but ricky brings on all the shit he recieved. Stroking managers is not avoiding management. Ricky is a compulsive liar and doesnt know his head from his ass any more.

Ricky.. shit is supposed to come out your ass, not your mouth

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Ricky likes getting pounded with a hot sausage.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Maybe I am a "self righteous, sanctimonious, prick" but at least I'm not either (1) full of shit; or (2) a hypocrite. You have to be one of the two or else your position makes no sense.

You called the manager a "pimp" and the girl a "prostitute (generally considered a derogatory word) but then claim that you have no problem with p4p. Far fetched to say the least.

But ok, let's assume that you are not full of shit on that front at least. Then what's your horse in this race? Why would you be perfectly fine with paying for pussy, but upset at a club manager who knew you as a regular and helped to make that happen? Sounds hypocritical to me to say the least. And don't try the bogus pimp angle again because we both know that this isn't the case - he just put two like minded people together in hopes of collecting a small "departure fee" (which for all I know he invented himself to capitalize on these situations). Why does this offend you so much when the p4p itself purportedly does not?

Now there is an option 3, which is that you are still full of shit but in a different way. Are you a club manager/owner? A dancer? Then at least this would all make a lot more sense because it really doesn't from the seat that you purportedly occupy.

And there was nothing "passive aggressive" about my shots at the ridiculous place where you, as a purported customer, draw the line. ;)
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I didn't use the word prostitute in any of my postings. I am a business owner not that type of business but it doesn't matter I expect loyalty from my employees not the taking of commissions for illegal acts that puts the business in jeopardy. If I owned that club that manager would be fired on the spot and if I had any control over it that person would never again find employment in the industry. As a matter of fact my anger would be such that if anything was prosecutable legally I would do that as well. That's where I'm coming from. Your position is totally indefensible.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ I meant in that first line not that I didn't use the word prostitute in the context of calling the girl names I used it in the context of how fucked up this manager is^^^^
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    not used to crazyjoe spamming. Guess somebody gotta take the mantle while the true trolls recover their wallets. How else is that internet going to be paid.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion