tuscl

THE HUSTLERS AT SCORES

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
"Here’s a modern Robin Hood story for you: a few strippers who stole from (mostly) rich, (usually) disgusting, (in their minds) pathetic men and gave to, well, themselves."

This is a long, well-written article about strippers who scammed strip club customers. The author's opinion of strip club customers is, in my mind, rather biased.

http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/12/robin-ho…

13 comments

• twentyfive
    9 years ago
    All I can say is WOW!
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    If it looks like a stripper, quacks like a stripper it's a stripper. Oh well.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Rule of thumb: CASH ONLY at a club. You don't need to spend 6 figures at a club to have a good time!
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Great article. Interesting how horny males pursuing fine pussy are considered scumbags. I think most of society feels this way not just strippers. Also interesting is the supposed light sentencing they face for drugging a fleecing the dudes. If a custie had done that to a dancer I bet he would be looking at decades in the joint. Definitely is a reminder to not become to complacent in a sc.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Fuck her in the mouth
  • TxVegas
    9 years ago
    Just confirms no credit card or ATM usage at a club (ever).
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I only read about a 3rd of it. How did it end? :)
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Great article. At the end the girls are still waiting for sentencing. Never mix drugs with alcohol, and alcohol with strip clubs.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Such a great read, awesome.

"We were like Kobe and Shaq" haha
  • Cheo_D
    9 years ago
    @TxVegas especially if you are not independently wealthy and have people who depend on you.

And never mind strip clubs, the CORPORATE credit card does not go out on your person after business is over, period.

Definitely a fascinating read, a look into how people can convince themselves that their crimes are not that bad because the victims somehow deserve it. I liked how the co-conspirator who began having misgivings about this was actually thinking about long-term profit and how it was foolish to just clean people out to the max at once and piss them off, burning through customers and "subcontractors".

Plus, really, if Scores claims they had absolutely no idea something weird was going on with the customers these ladies rounded up, they are declaring themselves the biggest bunch of spazzes in NYC. I have far more respect for the common extras girl who is just offering a fair trade of service for cash.

• NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    If you have to resort to stealing from clients to get money, YOU ARE NOT A HUSTLER. You are a thief and a bottom feeder.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Finally had a chance to read this. The comment that she would never lower herself to prostitution was funny. She'll lie, steal, rob, drug -- but have sex for money? Never!
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    It's such a rationale game. Many sex workers have no conscious because not having one has been modeled to them at a young age. This girl named Rose was abandoned by her parents so they could live fast, in turn which is what she did. Even the interviewer states she doesn't know how much if this is just a version of the truth since they are so used to lying. Part of the fun if going to the clubs is spotting girls who have this form of personality damage.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion