tuscl

She's Probably More Than A Ten

Tuesday, December 15, 2015 5:11 PM
I never thought I would never find a girl that would make me think of having a serious relationship like it would end up with a happy ending. All the time, it was like pretty shallow relationships, women from both sides be it regular or who works in the industry. None of these women really made a big impression that made me think about my social status. Now, I'm thinking of her and me in some sort of interesting ways we could spend my whole life with. Now that I'm dating this woman I can't help but think of how I got her to fall for me in the first place. I thought she was just faking it but I knew it was the real deal after letting her pass through my shit tests, she just won't buckle. She would not say the word that she's done with me. I'm surprised considering she is a super hottie, that I would seriously call her a supermodel. Yes, she is that sexy. I'm not stupid, this girl is a 10, I know she will be approached by tons of men. I'm just the guy whom she decided can go between her legs. Oh my goodness, she is awesome down there, ever so beautiful. That's not my problem, it's her problem how she's going to handle stuff like that. I just find it funny how easy it was for me to get this 10. Luck was on my side when she decided I'm going to be her man. I'm enjoying every minute of my time spent with her. She also enjoy spending time with me. Yeah, man, I can't believe the girl I'm dating is a TEN.

13 comments

• Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    Congrats :)
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Alabegonz - I don't know anything about you beyond your postings here and therefore my remarks may be all wrong in regard to you, but as I read this post your self worth seemed to be almost self-deprecating. I have frequently questioned how a very hot woman could fall for ME. Don't they know; can't they see that I'm not everything I could be? Don't they see the pudge hanging over my belt? I'm a male 6 or on a good day a 7 and she's a 9.75+? I've hung out with a stripper off and on for 6 or 7 years. She was a solid 9 when I met her and probably a 7 now, but at age 26 she swears I'm the "best man she's ever met". I occasionally will give her $50 or $100 to help her out and she'll occasionally give me a BBBJ. More often we just hang out, smoke a little weed, watch a movie or whatever. I'm old enough to be her grandfather ( I've met him and he's a year younger than me); but it's taken me a long time to realize that many strippers with "daddy issues", traumatic upbringings, other factors interfering with so-called normal development, etc. can be honestly attracted to a man who is interesting, respectful, clean, and honest. Don't be surprised that your "10" is smitten by you; maybe you're the best she's ever met.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    What club does she work at and how much are you paying her?
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I thought for SURE JS69 started this thread when I read the title...
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Gee I'm sure glad to hear that. I'm going to my favorite club today in hopes of finding just such a girl. Now I know that there are some out there.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    My scale stops at 10.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    This one goes to 11.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    Hey man, it's all good. She's so frickin sexy she has dress down like wear a hoodie so as not to get attention. We walk the street and no one looks at her, we get in for dinner and she takes off the hoodie and she's like the supermodel. Oh man, this girl just grabs a lot attention.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Scales should stop at 10 and 10s should be rare. Like, most models and actresses are 9s or less. How much do you pay her?
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    sc, Such a sarcastic SOB! :)
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    JamesSD: I said in another thread I rarely if ever award a perfect score, so I agree completely!
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    Haha, man. She wants to go out to dinner tonight. I just can't believe this is happening. Say what you wanna say bros, like I give a fuck. I have with me is a supermodel, with a percent body fat of about nine to ten percent. She does more carb cycling than protein, though. That's how she manages her macros. This is all good, take it nice and slow. A walk somewhere at the marina, just chilling and talking about fun stuff. Wish you guys all the luck in landing a ten. Mine is just awesome. Fuck the strip club. I'm going to have fun with this supermodel for all good times.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    Wow! dude, Dinner date just went fine, in fact it went like AWESOME! Man, hoooooo man! what a hottie this girl is. Her pussy is sooooo fucking sweet, yeah, I know, I have to get her and slowly work my way through. Kissing her lips then slowly going down on her. Oh yeah, dude, no Strip Club experience will top that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion