tuscl

Where to dance?

I've been dancing for over three years. Wander lust has gotten the best of me, and I would like to do some traveling around the east coast while on winter break. I am looking for nice clubs that are the safest with the most profit without "extras," as I see many here call it. LOL Also, please note if a license is required or not.

I have worked at Capital Cabaret & The Men's Club of Raleigh, Pure Gold in Wilmington, and Thee Doll House in Myrtle Beach. I am hoping to go a bit farther.

Thank you in advance!

26 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Cheetah Atlanta
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Scarlett's (Hallandale just north of Miami)

Cheetah Pompano Beach (25 minutes north of Miami)
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    I don't know from experience but I would go for new jersey or new york. Or any neighboring places of new york. I see those places having some cash.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    If she's taking a winter-break I assume she wants some-place warm but IDK
  • FaithTMC
    9 years ago
    I don't mind the cold. Hell, I'll go snowboarding when I'm up there. ha! I would just prefer not to drive in snow; but I don't mind checking weather forecasts. :)
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    Well it hasn't snowed all year where I live and it's up north I doubt it will or much if it does. Figured your in the Florida area since you said myrtle beach and since it sounds like you want a change if pace northugh be a nice vacation for yah.
  • FaithTMC
    9 years ago
    I'm in North Carolina, so either direction is fine by me!
  • FaithTMC
    9 years ago
    I'm currently reading reviews on the suggested clubs. Thank you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago

“We can dance if we want to
    We can leave your friends behind
    'Cuz your friends don't dance
    and if they don't dance
    well then they're no friends of mine”
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    Florida would be closer then and probably more fun and exciting any state where a lot of people will be going to do to holidays is a good choice
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    Florida would be closer then and probably more fun and exciting any state where a lot of people will be going to do to holidays is a good choice
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Try working at Tootsies in Florida.
  • FaithTMC
    9 years ago
    I'm planning to head down to Scarlett's this week. Any objections?
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Keep an eye peeled for my buddy, Clubber. He's cool, and he has been known to make it up there to Broward County.
  • ArielBrielle
    9 years ago
    Miami is known for extras...
  • FaithTMC
    9 years ago
    My home club is known for extras, too... doesn't mean it's necessary to make money.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Bogart's, Inkster, Michigan
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    If you're looking at Providence, RI, then the clubs here that generally aren't known for extras are the Foxy Lady, Wonderland, and the Wild Zebra.

Foxy Lady is a well-established club that has a steady clientele.

Wonderland is a new club opened by the folks who own the same club with the same name in Miami, FL. They have local girls as well as some that rotate in from FL. I haven't been there yet, but it's supposed to be very high-end and swanky.

Wild Zebra is also pretty new. It's in the building that used to be Cheaters strip club, which got shut down because it was a blatantly extras-oriented club and they hired an underage dancer. Wild Zebra is under new ownership; they are also being watched closely by the law. Hence, no extras. I haven't been there yet, either. I've heard from others that it's struggling to find its footing in the market.

Good luck!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Many South FL SCs are extras-clubs but not as bad as Detroit; i.e. there are plenty of custies that just get LDs and don't do the Champagne Rooms; i.e. dancers can make decent $$$ w/o extras.

Scarlett's and Cheetah-Pompano are no-extras AFAIK.

Scarlett's gets packed in the eves (dayshift is so-so and often slow); it's pretty upscale and a good # of custies w/ deep pockets.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    FYI – Scarlett's opened a sister club (Vixens) in nearby Davie, FL not long ago – the new club seems to be somewhat struggling custy and dancer-wise; i.e. heads-up they don't try to push-you towards working in Vixens – it's not a bad club (big and nice and new) but it's often slow dancer and custy-wise thus $$$ potential may not be good; but IDK for sure from a dancer's POV.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    " My home club is known for extras, too... doesn't mean it's necessary to make money"

To faith--great answer come to Florida there are som good clubs in west palm and browsed as well as Miami. Now that we have given you advice there is a requirement here on TUSCL you must show us your tits.
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    You might want to check out Eleven while you're down here. It's not quite as extra unfriendly as Scarlett's or Cheetah Pompano but its even more similar to a traditional night club than a strip club. There's also no shortage of money floating around. You could stop at Rachels and/or Monroes in Palm Beach on the way too. No day shift money at either, but weekend nights can be busy this time of year. If you wanted to hit the west coast of FL on the way down, Mons Venus and 2001 Odyssey seem to do good business.

I don't think Dade & Broward where 11, Scarletts, and Cheetah Pompano are require licenses, but Palm Beach does require a $75 dancer card. I'm not sure about Tampa/West Coast.

You didn't post any pictures though, Scarlett's and 11 won't hire you if you don't fit their mold, regardless of how hot you might be. The others I mentioned are more likely to hire you as long as your attractive.

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Papi has given you the best suggestions. Cheetah Atlanta and Scarlets north of Miami fit you criteria perfectly. I would add Mons Venus in Tampa (technically not east coast but not far from the east coast Fla clubs). You can make good money at all three and extras ITC are prohibited. And in my view those three cities are a lot more pleasant than those in the northeast, particularly in winter. However, all three clubs have very high standards so you need to be pretty hot to work there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Per the OP:

“... I have worked at Capital Cabaret & The Men's Club of Raleigh, Pure Gold in Wilmington, and Thee Doll House in Myrtle Beach ...”

I don't have 1st-hand knowledge of these clubs she's danced at but they seem like upscale type clubs w/ what I assume is fairly-high dancer standards? So I assume the OP may have a fairly-good chance of getting hired at most good/upscale clubs.
  • FaithTMC
    9 years ago
    I've been hired at Scarlett's! :) Thank you guys.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I don't believe it; they are supposed to consult us first and we have not been consulted – please post some pics of yourself so we can give our blessing and that way you can make sure you are really hired.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion