tuscl

Clubbing

No, not clubbing seals. LOL Given the chance, which of your buddies here on TUSCL, would you like to meet and go clubbing with. In my eperience, every one that I have met from TUSCL was a good choice to hit the clubs with, be it up here in the Detroit area or around the country.

21 comments

• rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Vm - someone we haven't clubbed with or someone we have?
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I have met a few fellow TUSCLERs at a couple of clubs most are good guys and I enjoyed meeting them.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I hate to even mention anyone for fear of leaving someone out -- there are many, many great guys here.

But if I had just one choice, it might be Rockstar. We are at opposite ends of the political spectrum. I'm on the right side - and he's on the.... LOL

He is smart and a real cool guy.

--

I'm surprised I've never run into Jackslash in Detroit. Maybe I have and didn't know. He'd be on the list too

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I've met over 50 guys and half a dozen dancers from TUSCL and many have gone on to be close friends. I'm always happy to meet new guys but what might be the most interesting one was suggested by him to me in a PM. Being the 2 oldest dudes on here, gawker and I would have a lot to talk about.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    rh48r, both. I've enjoyed watching the discussions and I didn't know the guys I clubbed with in person, but when I was in their cities, I'd PM them and we'd meet and talk and enjoy the babes, the good ones and the bitches. We had to laugh at a few of them. I regret that lopaw and I didn't meet when I was in Southern Cal. Oh well, our schedules didn't align. So I went out and enjoyed some of the clubs in the Greater LA area.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I think I'd enjoy having a drink with a number of folks, but I wouldn't want to do it with nude women around! If nude women are there I want to stare at their tits and say "brilliant!" a lot! ;)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I've met lots of tusclers in the past two years. Enjoyed meeting them all although meeting Rech was a unique experience. Not sure I'd like to meet any other trolls.

The person I'd most like to meet but haven't is gawker. He understands my DS stories.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Juice
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Motorhead, let me know the next time you're coming to the Flight Club. I'll meet you there. I spend most of my days in the Flight Club anyway.

I would like to meet gawker, juice, farmerart, shadowcat, vincemichaels, etc. Gawker is my hero.

The TUSCLers I have met have been great. They include Clubber, Papi_Chulo, JohnSmith69, Silkypants, Wongy, and Rech. Rech, I'm sorry I bored you.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I forgot Keepitbreezy1, a TUSCLer and dancer who came to the TUSCL meet in Detroit a couple years ago. I want more dancers to be TUSCLers.
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    I've clubbed many a time with my good buddy rickdugan. Now I mostly hang out with rickthevulture. You'd be surprised how many female hairless apes are turned on by vultures. Of course, they're all turned on by me. I'm a lion that wears a suit. What more could any female hairless ape want?
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I would like to meet lots of TUSCLers, especially:
    Holdem2 somewhere in Illinois -- we PM a lot and our tastes in strippers are uncannily similar
    Rockstar666 at Heavenly Bodies -- we're quite different in many ways but he seems like a cool guy
    Papi_Chulo at a black dive bar in Miami -- he is Mr. Helpful on this board
    shadowcat at Follies -- he's the Godfather!
    JS69 anywhere our peripatetic ways take us
    lopaw at some COI club on a weekday afternoon -- we are opposites in almost every way except for our shared love of strippers
    I hope I haven't left anyone out.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    I've met a few fellow TUSCL members and have found them to be fun to hang out with.

As for those I haven't met but would be interesting to hang out with, Farmer Art, Lopaw, Gawker, Shadowcat, Papi Chulo, and Motorhead, among others, including most of the dancers who participate in the discussions.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    A StripperWeb dancer
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    There is one particular Stripperweb dancer I would to like to meet to see if she can back up her talk.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Of those I haven't met, farmerart, stiletto (though she's not around anymore), vincemichaels, Clubber, motorhead, JohnSmith. A few others.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    I almost always club by myself. The group scene is awkward. I pair off with the girl of my choice and spend time with her. If I club with a group I do not get dances. If dancers join us it is just to party.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Sort of no brainer for me. Would love to get together again you. Would be great to rehash older times and talk about what has happened since our last meeting some years ago.

Also, sc has been Dazzling.

One I haven't seen lately on here would be edak94. He hit the same clubs and had a conversation that we were in a club at the same time. He recalled me being in the LD room with my then CF. Likely couldn't see me, rather her back or front side. :)
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I'd meet anyone who likes to drink and have fun in the strip club, even if hte lineup is so-so, even if the club has no extras. My own philosophy is solidly: I hope and plan for a great day with a hot stripper, but if the line-up is so-so, well, my worst day drinking with a 7 stripper and some buddies, is better than my best day working
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    Papi and SJG seem cool, maybe juice too. Seem like they would be fun to go to a club with
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Getting back to Dougster, yeah, I'd club with them. He knew his financial stuff. Between VIP enjoyment, I'd share some financial moves with him and seek his input.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion