tuscl

STD from DS

It was a lovely evening and trip with my DS from Oregon. This one Night once we polished off some Night Train together i started face fuckin her face and face fuckin her face i fucked.

I looked over and saw this stick and was like shove that up my ass you lil dream whore. No lie even doe she thanks it weird she made me prostrate gasm all over her perfect 10 face. Back to that face. I was fuckin it, mouth fuckin, ear fuckin, eye fuckin and fo head fuckin. Shit to bad she didn't have a double chin cuz i would fuck it.

Later on like five min later we fired up the crack pipe from a mountain dew can. I was so high i hate one time believing i was believing i was face fuckin and believes of fuckin her face to face fuckin.

Life is so good right now and im so glade im above all y'all

JTN

17 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    It's only because I'm very high, but that's funny as fuck.

I'm sorry for feeding the troll.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    it's ok because im high as well because if i wasn't high and uuuhhhh...mmmm ? I forgot....duurrrr im high : )
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Fuckin' A
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^ wrong thread
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Juice is trippin balls
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    So is john
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    We stay trippy mane.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Haha
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Juicy jay let's get trippy
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

You lying douche bag.

I can't believe a word you write. Lol.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "I looked over and saw this stick and was like shove that up my ass you lil dream whore. No lie even doe she thanks it weird she made me prostrate gasm all over her perfect 10 face. Back to that face. I was fuckin it, mouth fuckin, ear fuckin, eye fuckin and fo head fuckin. Shit to bad she didn't have a double chin cuz i would fuck it."

Ear fucking and eye fucking! Brilliant! ;)
  • beguiled
    9 years ago
    I've gone 33 days without strippers now. I drunk sexted a bikini barista last night and she didn't reply. When I sober up, I think I'll hit up an asian massage parlor and get myself right again.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Did she take out her glass eye so you could cum in the socket.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion