tuscl

OT: Red Wine

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Monday, December 7, 2015 7:54 PM
Looking into drinking a glass or two of red wine daily for the health benefits. How many of you guys do this ?

42 comments

• DivorcedDude
    9 years ago
    Being you're the juicebox, I think you should buy a box of wine.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Lol, good one
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Not trying to be a wine-ooooo
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I like white wine better but all Ihave in the fridge is beer. I do not drink every day. Usually just once or twice a week unless I get a stomach ache. In that case I'll drink 2 or 3 beers.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I think Mad Dog 20/20 Strawberry Kiwi would be up your alley. Technically it's wine, and technically it's red.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    I usually drink hard cider on my days off but the wine has to be red the other wine's don't have the same health benefits America has been studies on the French and their high in fat diets and we found out that the French drink a lot of red wine and the benefit is preventing strokes and heart disease and attacks
  • DivorcedDude
    9 years ago
    Ha ha. I'm not sure Mad Dog is going to give Juice the health benefits of red wine. Frankly, I'm a little afraid to imagine Juice all fucked up on Mad Dog.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Shaylnn i agree lol but i want to do this properly to help fight all that high in fat fast food i used to put down in my twenties
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Lol, just imagine my comments on maddawg lol
  • DivorcedDude
    9 years ago
    Dr. Oz was just talking about this today on CNN. He said you can eat all the chicken fangers you want, as long as you wash them down with a glass of red vino.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Lol, maybe i can get my chackin fangers grilled with my red wine
  • DivorcedDude
    9 years ago
    Marinated in red wine. Fancy. Special request that at KFC and get their reaction on video for your instagram account.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Lol, that would be a good one. Or maybe i could walk in with a box of red wine and order a bucket of boneless grilled chicken breast then pour my box of wine all over it
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Have you heard the word?Thunderbird.
  • DivorcedDude
    9 years ago
    Ha ha. I bet they have a lot of people sneaking in Mad Dog to KFC, but you may be the first to bring in a box of wine.
  • DivorcedDude
    9 years ago
    Nice one TD. ZZ Top. Get hi-hi-high. Really makes you feel so fine, really goes down so smooth, really puts you in the groove. Have you heard? What's the word? It's Thunderbird. Juice, juice, juice really makes you loose loose, loose, really goes down so smooth, really puts you in the groove. Have you heard? What's the word? It's Thunderbird.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    lol - Juice reads "french drink a lot of wine and have a high fat diet, they live longer." Juice goes and eats chacken fangers, fried chicken, little debbie cakes and cider, and Juice says "why am I fat? I'm eating fatty foods and drinking alcohol?" The real difference is what they are eating and what "we" (as in Americans) are eating. We typically eat much more processed food which has more saturated fat, among other things. Juice, stay away from the cider, for real that shit had a ton of sugar in it. Most light/lite beers run around 100 calories with some hitting as low as 80, and that's ones that still taste pretty good. Ciders usually have over 200 calories with some hitting as high as 250. The French (for the most part) eat quality food, they sit down and take their time (not rushed eating while driving like most Americans). Yes the French do drink a lot, but for the first time ever, a few years ago Americans surpassed the French in wine consumption. The average French person still drinks more wine than the average American, but we as a country finally consume more wine than the French. Surprised it took that long since we have almost 300 million more people than they do.
  • DivorcedDude
    9 years ago
    Yeah, all kinds of sugary drinks are terrible. Cider, soda, frappuccinos, etc. Switch to water, beer, liquor, wine, etc., and you'll cut a lot of calories.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    The substance in red wine which is alleged to have health benefits is resveritrol and you get it in grape juice, too; without the alcohol.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    I used to work nights at a liquor store in a bad part of town.The brothers would come in and buy Thunderbird,Night Train and Mogen David.When they couldn't afford the $1.79 for the fortified they purchased a 40 oz. malt liquor called Coquie for 70 cents.Coquie translated in French means tree frog.Those son of bitches would pay me in nickles and dimes.
  • DivorcedDude
    9 years ago
    Gotta love an alcoholic beverage called tree frog. Ha ha.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Colt 45 tried to class up its image with Billy Dee [view link]
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Knickers and Dimes ! Lol I do appreciate all this feed back im me trying healthy options in my life
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Bird, bird, bird bird the word !!!
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Shaylynn maybe i should go back to my bud light lime
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Back when i was renting a room in the hood i used to get the Miller High Life 40s
  • chattguy123
    9 years ago
    Wheres the hood in asheville? Off patton?
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Lol, basically yea...their is actually 2 projects one in west Asheville up on Haywood rd then theirs the other one headed to smokey park high way but still on Patton...it's called DeverView i used to live up in their
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    The first one i described is called PisgaView
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Their is also a hood near the Asheville Middle school downtown
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    I used to work for a company called Color Time and they rented furniture and appliances...i was the Repo Man to the projects lol
  • ime
    9 years ago
    I would think Juice would be more of a Flaming Moe or Skittlebräu drinker, when he can't get Duff
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    "Colt 45 tried to class up its image with Billy Dee" Listen, anything automatically gets classier when Billy Dee Williams is involved. Maybe Volkswagen should hire him now.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    : )
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    See, I love calories. I say the more the better. With regard to the calories in hard ciders, I never really thought about it because the only time I ever pay attention to calories is when I'm trying to gain weight. I drank a lot of cider beer in the previous months which is why I gained so much weight. Since summer ended I went from a size 0 to my size 1's fitting very snug. Lol. I hate light beer, it's like drinking carbonated water or stale soda to me. I love wine, including red. I just don't like any wine that's very sweet. I would never pick out a moscato for myself, but if someone had it and offered it to me I wouldn't pass it up. My first red wine preference at the moment is Pinot Noir.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    I love you
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    My daddy didn't give me any attention growing up either, hence the reason why I went through a phase of talking about how cool I am and going through a "me" phase. My daddy was too busy working 60 hour weeks and putting food into his family of 6, so I guess I got over the fact he couldn't spend much time with anyone, so I eventually got over it. Just an observation....
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    ^^^WTF
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    We drink a lot of red wine, simply because it goes well with food, makes you eat less, eat better and diningwith wine is somewhat civilized.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    As heard on black radio stations back in the day... “What’s the word? Thunderbird. How’s it sold? Good and cold. What’s the jive? Bird’s alive. What’s the price? Thirty twice.”
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Health benefits, of alcohol? People say this. I think it is nonsense. They are just grasping at straws. Sure, a meditation discipline would be good, to help you stay mindful during your daily affairs. But alcohol is not necessary. In the countries like France and Italy where they drink lots of wine, they also have a serious problem with liver cancer. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion