tuscl

How many dancers have you seen get a breast implants removed?

I remember a shy dancer not wanting to take her top off much got breast implants. her personality seemed to change. She was taking her top off a lot in the following year and making a lot more money. Then suddenly things changed. Her personality reverted back to her old self and she had the same sized tits she had a year earlier. Along with some other minor changes, it really made me wonder if I did wake up in an alternate parallel universe. I even wondered what if I fell asleep while driving home and died but woke up in a parallel universe where I didn't have the bad luck? How would I know? There are scientists claiming parallel universes are real and some people claiming much more weird things happening to them like some of us are popping in and out of parallel universes. Would that be interesting if you could visit your same favorite strip club in multiple universes? It would be like what I have experienced. Dancers not remembering you from one visit til the next. some dancers suddenly changing hair color or body appearance. One dancer lost her implants. One dancer lost 40 pounds and looked like she was never that fat. Another dancer claimed she hadn't seen me in two years. two weeks in a row.

The weird electrical discharges and the electrical storm centered in my area one night was weird. That night things seemed to change again. One dancer I knew who had blond hair was suddenly brunette. I asked her and she said she had been brunette for several months.

10 comments

• Clubber
    9 years ago
    Well, my last favorite did that. She then became an ex-favorite. However, it's not what you are likely thinking.

She took a hiatus to, as I was told, travel Europe. Well, after her "trip" she came back with a new boob job. It was awful IMHO, and that was the end of her as a favorite. I didn't care for the old ones all that much, but she was this exotic looking Colmbian and I sort of over looked them. They were fun to play with, but "hard". She was beautiful.

Now that he is back, vm can vouch for her.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    I've seen 9
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    I've know. A couple dancers who flew over to Vietnam to get a 3 day vacation in order to get implants redone. One stated that it was half the cost compared to doing it in the USA and she got a v vacation on top of it. Still a risk in my opinion and unfortunately the do over has t helped her much other than extend her stripping career a couple years. Her ass needs more work than her chest since that is what is sagging the most.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    like a man who works out and becomes confident at the beach, a women feels more confident in herself when her assets are highly improved. From body to mind and everything in between, whatever helps them promote their life better will make a person more confident. For women who gets boob jobs, they may feel they can talk to whoever they want and confidently without getting scorn for doing so, deny anyone they want. Hope they don't run into me though because they will wake up with a rude awakening.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    I have never seen one get her breasts implants removed, I would probably pass out seeing all the blood. I knew of only one so far in over 25 years who had implants and later had them removed. Her breasts were fairly large before her implants, around a D cup. She got pregnant and didn't like that her breasts sagged so she had implants to make them fuller to a DD cup. I thought her surgeon did a bad job just by the looks of them, and they got worse over time. My guess is her surgeon didn't know what he or she was doing, because the dancer had some problem with her implants and had to have them removed about two years later.

She had her breasts reduced and uplifted. Her breasts were now a C cup and fit her body very well. Only negative is due to the reduction, she had a small cross shaped scar on the underpart of each breast. Her scar wasn't noticeable when she was topless on stage, but only noticeable when doing lap dances.

• lopaw
    9 years ago
    Ironically I had never run across a dancer who had her implants removed until 2 weeks ago. I was at a club that I don't visit too often, and met up with a gal that I remembered going from an A to a C+. When she came over to say hello I wondered where her boobs went. Turns out that she developed a bad infection so they took both of her implants out. She was pretty upset since she spent close to $10k for the original operation and all of the followups only to have them out pretty much for good. I reminded her that her life was worth more than $10k, and she begrudgingly agreed.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I guess until a few years ago, I never thought that some had implants removed. In this one case, I would have liked to have seen the girl topless so I could tell if I saw any scars. If no scars and implants removed or she said she never had any, that would be amazing. I never saw the girl again unfortunately so I didn't get to ask. I just could tell her breasts were reduced back the way she looked a year ago. For some reason, I remember tits pretty good. :)
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    There was one dancer at my old favorite club who had them removed. She quit for a while, during which time, she had a baby, which lead to her getting rid of her implants. She came back for a short time, however, only she was back to where she was before her implants, or at least to the degree that motherhood would allow her to go back.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    I haven't seen that stunning woman, Clubber alludes to in a long, long, time. He's correct. They just had the look of bad implants. Hopefully, the reduction improved her.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    vm,

Just the opposite. She was stunning, but the implants were not that good and way overdone. They got much worse after her redo. She was still beautiful. She did say that the guys at Stir like them that way. Different tastes for different folks.

I do miss her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion