tuscl

Weirdest fucking thing

JamesSD
California
A bunch of muslims came into my club tonight.

Some of them had head.coverings. About seven guys. One was clearly the instigator, not his first strip club. At least three or four of the guys looked very uncomfortable.

I'm going to write it off as the instigator (who dressed very American) trying to show some of his more uptight associates how great American titties are.

15 comments

• GACA
    9 years ago
    How else are you gonna write it off?
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I don't know that I've ever seen people who I thought were clearly Muslim in any club I've ever gone to. I have seen that general scenario with Asian and Indian guys, though.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Strange
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    They just wanted to see what their 72 virgins would look like.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    The Detroit area has a large number of people from the middle east, and so you see more of them in strip clubs and elsewhere than in most areas of the country. The suburb of Dearborn (home to 3 strip clubs) has a large Arabic population. Some of them are Christians, not Muslims, but the Muslims are more likely to wear traditional dress.

A couple strip clubs have Arab owners. I don't know if they are Muslim or Christian Arabs.

It is not uncommon for me to see strip club customers wearing a keffiyeh or turban. The turban comes from Afghanistan or Pakistan or India, and non-Muslims wear them. I know some strippers who won't dance for anyone in a turban because they are so disrespectful.
  • rentz2
    9 years ago
    Are you sure they weren't Sikhs?
  • vegaslad
    9 years ago
    @rentz2 that was my first thought exactly.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    They were obviously recon'ing the place to see where it lands on the jihad priority list.

More seriously, I do see a Sikh now and then at the club, although now that I think about it, haven't seen one in a number of years.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Not 100% on sikh. It's possible. Admittedly I didn't ask.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    We're you clubbing in El Cajon, you know that's where they all live...
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I thought Sikhs were in Star Wars movies
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    turban = Sikh. Muslims and Orthodox Jews wear those cloth caps. Does seems like Muslims prefer white and Jews black.
  • sinclair
    9 years ago
    They were probably Sikh's, which are people from northern India. I have seen a group of them at On The Border once.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Didn't the 9-11 pig fuckers visit strip clubs?
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    tumblingdice, when was the last time you saw a virgin in a strip club? (Not counting PLs in the crowd)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion