Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I'm baaaack

Missionary

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Replies (532)Latest

S
Supremeruler
•

Fuck you faggot. Go back to your troll cave. We don't want you here.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

PLAY BALL

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Nice to have you back – were you also recovering from an illness?

Profile picture for Missionary
Missionary
•

@Papi- thanks! It's good to be wanted! No illness for me, I was doing my church thing.

@Chessyboy- you're a master of chess? In high school I used to beat up those chess nerds. After all I'm a bully!

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

^^^ careful, Shadow will call you a douche bag

Profile picture for rickthelion
rickthelion
•

And you're a damn wildebeest. ROAR!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

yea im bake 2

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit I was in bible study today, and I heard that people want me back, so I raced back over here. I've heard I'm a big bad bully. I've heard I take the number one spot as biggest troll. I've heard that once I go to the dark side, that I can't go back. All right then! I'm thinking of retiring Clackport and making Missionary the primary account just to piss off you sensitive motherfuckers! How do you feel about that?

I'm a troll, I'm just looking for attention, and dammit you gave me the attention. Just look at the Nina thread, over 80 replies, it could have been more, but I stopped the thread early. No wait I'm the anti troll, I'm gonna extinguish all the trolls on here! Admit it you guys love me. Fuck Clackport, he's a boring goodie two shoes guy. I love being Missionary and being able to call out you faggots.

Missionary is the new big bad Sheriff on TUSCL. I'm watching all of you.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What was that? Take the dick outnof your mouth and we can hear you

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement