tuscl

The magic if the lap dance room

ATACdawg
Thank God Trump is FIRED!!! Lock him up!
Thursday, December 3, 2015 11:18 PM
Have any of you noticed the magic that happens when you take a dancer back for a lap dance? The other night, I was sitting with one of my ATF's friends. In a previous review, I had described her as a 6 with an 8 personality. After spending a couple hours talking with her, I have had to reevaluate. She is a 6 with a 9 personality - bright, pleasant, and easy to talk to. Before she had her son about two years ago, she was an easy 7.5, with particularly nice legs and ass. The only real flaw in my view was that her huge, natural breasts (E or F) were just a bit floppy. Two years later, she has a husband (not the baby's daddy, who has no part in her life) that actually has a job. She works at two clubs, often double-shifting five times a week to make sure her child can have everything he needs. She's been at this game for eleven years and is 28 or 29. Before the baby, she was working towards a veterinary medicine degree. Now, she is happily working to support her child. Her breasts, still huge, sag a bit more, and she has a stubborn baby paunch that is gradually going away with a concerted effort on her part. She still has those fine legs attached to that fine ass, pole routines are among the best in the club. Enough background. She asked if she could sub for ATF. It was 2-4-1 Wednesday so I said, sure let's go. We went back and she stripped down to just a minimal g-string. Just before the next song started she climbed aboard so she's be ready when the song started. The first thing she did was to place her hands behind my head and bury my face deep in her ample cleavage. I thought, "She's going to smother me, but what a way to go!" I asked what her limits were (this is supposed to be a one-way contact club anyway, but I wanted to be sensitive to her being married) and she said just stay away from the pussy, be discreet with the rest and don't get her in trouble. Okay! The interesting thing is that for the rest of the dance her breasts seemed to lift, her baby fat disappeared and she became an utterly desirable woman, following my every lead and making each one as good as it could be. She still had those fine legs and butt as well. Those thirty minutes easily in the top ten

13 comments

• ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Sorry, inadvertent post.... Those thirty minutes easily put her in the top five dancers who have ever given me a lap dance (or four in this case). How many of you fellow mongers have experienced this effect?
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Brilliant story! I've never had quite that effect though! But it sounds like you had a lot of fun so brilliant! :)
  • hassenpfeffer65
    9 years ago
    I hear you, brother! I've definitely experienced Lap dance goggles with a "not exactly my type" dancer. Personality, effort, and sensuality can go a long way up close and behind the curtain. The first time this happened to me was with a thick in the middle butterface dancer in a one way touch club. She seemed to like me (but you know how that is, could be part of the hustle) and was insistent on a dance. It was really slow that afternoon so I thought I'd give her a shot to see what would happen. After straddling me she told me how to position my junk and then proceeded to give me a lap dance I would never forget and dry hump herself and me to two O's. It was my first experience with a LDK and she seemed thankful to get off, only charging me for one dance after we both lost count of the songs.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Have any of you noticed the magic that happens when you take a dancer back for a lap dance? Yes !! Ask my buddies here about the smile that was often on my face after I had a session with some incredibly beautiful dancers.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Lap dance goggles - that's a good term. I've had the opposite, where a girl looks amazing and hot in the club but once I am in the lap dance area I notice she isn't as hot as I thought she was and/or she give uninspiring dances which decrease her score with me.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    If I get a great LD from a dancer, I'll use her name but no explicit talk. Just, "she got the job done" or words to that effect.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    She sounds good! SJG [view link]
  • luvemthick93
    9 years ago
    "I've had the opposite, where a girl looks amazing and hot in the club but once I am in the lap dance area I notice she isn't as hot as I thought she was and/or she give uninspiring dances which decrease her score with me." Yeah I've experienced both sides of that coin before. Had a smoking hot, thick, ebony Dominican goddess give me the lamest air dance imaginable.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Yes i know what you mean
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    " Before the baby, she was working towards a veterinary medicine degree. Now, she is happily working to support her child." That's just sad. I'm sure that she loves her kid, but what a shame to lose an opportunity to pursue a career if you have a passion for a particular field like veterinary medicine. Too bad for her.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    I don't disagree, lopaw, it is a shame. I'm sure she would have made a great vet. Still, it's good that she has a stable relationship and doesn't view her child as an anchor around her neck.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Something similar happens if you smoke weed before a lap dance. It's a miracle drug. As an aside, I really like big floppy natural breasts that are so heavy they're starting to sag.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @lopaw: I'd agree that it would be sad if she weren't "happily" supporting her child, if that were somehow forced upon her, or if the husband is a deadbeat. But people's priorities change, so if she *is* "happily" doing so, then she might not be missing anything at all. Do I really believe "happily" is completely accurate? No, but it's likely *partially* so.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion