• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I'm ready
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Awesome! You are the man mikeya
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    That's some crazy shit going down in the San Berdoo.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^ yes. We had that shit in Colorado Springs
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I feel for anyone who saw that. That is not something you easily forget
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I feel for anyone who saw that. That is not something you don't easily forget. Sorry for the typo
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Apparently the shooter is a Muslim.

It's unclear if it's terrorism or a workplace dispute.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Police have identified Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik

It wasn't Biff and Muffy. We're at war people. Wake up.
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    Yep...I'm all for conceal/carry but In this case, it would have been a lopsided gun battle The perps carrying semi-auto long guns and reportedly wearing body armor. The answer isn't to ban those type weapons...then only the bad guys will have access. Pure evil with a special place in hell for those killing the innocent like that.
  • Daddillac
    9 years ago
    I am packing
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I carry a hand grenade because I'm a lousy shot. The best policy is to just kill everyone and let God sort it out.
  • Aaron_hip
    9 years ago
    WHY THE HELL are the gun store selling guns to Muslims in the first place?
  • dutchman2000
    9 years ago
    And why are we Importing 10000 more muslims that Obama's own FBI director admits we cannot check out??????
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I think we all live in a pretty nice neighborhood. I challenge all of you to image it's bombed to rubble over night. You have no more house, belongings or job because there's no more town. These are the people we are "importing". They are women, children, shop keepers, farmers. Maybe some are terrorists, but we have a hell of a lot of domestic crime too. Just as all white people aren't save in society, so it is with all people.

I will not the people behind the Paris bombings were French and Belgium citizens. So keeping Syrian refugees out isn't exactly sensible. Besides, the good will America gets for letting refugees in is the best way to make friends in Syria. Why do you think Europeans in the 20th century were all so pro-America?
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    This is a country and a culture which breeds psychopaths. Most domestic terrorism is committed by white people. This is not a war, but it is a serious situation.

SJG

School of Rock - Fairfield
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpW4ir7H…
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I hope if some Muslims move into your neighborhood and start working in the garage all night (like tweakers), you will leave a tip with the FBI
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    A women wanted to report them earlier, but she didn't want to be labeled a racist. Thanks PC libs
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    We have large numbers of Muslims here, and we have mosques and Islamic associations, and one even got endorsed by the Mercury News for elected office. I wish the man could have won. He would have been an improvement over what we have.

We have floor spots, like in libraries, used for praying facing Mecca.

I would report to LE anyone I thought was a terrorist threat. But if I lowered the bar too far, the largest number of people I regularly see doing suspicious and threatening things are White Shit Heads.

We loose far more people to auto accidents and random gun violence, than to these mass shootings.

Our Muslim population are very ordinary people, wanting to work and live middle class lives and send their kids too good schools.

SJG

Genesis 2007
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1oJ-Ib8…
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    "Our Muslim population are very ordinary people, wanting to work and live middle class lives and send their kids too good schools."

I'm sure that's what their neighbors thought too
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ Yeah, put up a "bacon" sign outside your diner and see how "American" they act
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Glad to see mikey views kosher Jews as unamerican
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    It does seem like withost white domestic terrorists the verdict is "yeah, that dude was always a weirdo".
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    ^^^
    But that's kind of true. Seems many of the recent white mass shooters are social misfits, living in their mom's basement, playing video games. Oh, wait... Oops
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I can't believe the libtards at NBC/MSNBC are still hanging on to the hope this is "workplace violence"
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    James, I don't recall kosher Jews making a fuss and forcing signs be taken down....on the other hand...
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Make everyone that spent time in the middle east and grew a beard be put on a watch list only to be removed if they are vetted over 2 years. Now match the watch list with gun and or pipe bomb or any explosives purchases. How hard can that be? Include Pakistan and Africa in the area with weapon purchases in the US. If they never bought any weapons or never traveled to radicalized areas, take them off the list. Then monitor these people. Share the information on a national background report list so that employers can know if anyone they know is suspicious. Will our government do anything like that? Nah. They don't have a brain.

Instead we welcome with open arms thousands from the area who may have shaved their beards. I read something that suggested Abraham Lincoln thought the civil war was punishment from God against the US. I think we are going to get punished for electing fools who think they know it all. I don't even know if the people really have all their votes counted. It's all electronic though and we all know we can trust our elected officials would never screw around with the electronic results. You can keep your doctor Obama said.

No one person can argue that their vote got changed. We're all so trusting of our government. Well if elections are rigged, anyone with any proof might get killed in an accident. We'd never see or hear about it except rumors on conspiracy web sites. I'm glad elected officials are so trustworthy and that all votes are hacker proof unlike all of our financial and personal info.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Yeah, I bet that the Indians (oops, Native Americans!) who saved the Pilgrims at the Massachusetts Bay Colony from starvation wished that they had had a sensible immigration policy like a lot of you are talking about.

Let's look at a lot of the mass shootings that have shocked America. Who was responsible for those? With few exceptions, they were mainly disaffected white American nutcases.

Every wave of immigrants to this nation has faced prejudice of some sort, whether they were Irish, Poles, Scandinavians, Italians, Japanese, Jews, Chinese, Somalis or any other group you might want to name. All of them came with customs that the people already here found strange and threatening. All of them also brought energy and new ways of doing things that are the very backbone of America.

I can trace some of my ancestry back to the early 1700's in what today are Michigan and Indiana. They emigrated from France by way of Canada. Oh, wait! Those weren't even states then, were they? How about all you lousy immigrants take a hike! ;-)
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Some of my ancestors were here in the 1700's and some I might be related too maybe earlier. However my ancestors just killed everyone they didn't like. Immigration policies are much tamer now. I have nothing against peaceful people from anywhere. It's the nutcases and violent or mentally disturbed that are causing all the problems in my opinion.

I have never heard of anyone getting radicalized visiting Canada and then going on a shooting rampage. In this most recent case, the shooter visited Saudi Arabia and came back changed from what I heard. trends and patterns fit, visited midfle east, traveled back west, prepared to be violent buying weapons, making bombs, buying body armor. He prepared to kill and murder. A terrorist in my opinion. Other past mass shootings I believe the shooters were on psychotic drugs and or mentally disturbed. If I were Obama, I would avoid saying gun control and focus on keeping guns away from those who are mentally disturbed and say it was a mental health issue.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Yes, for as long as my family has been here we've been campaigning against immigration.

SJG
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Semi automatic on me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion