tuscl

Looking for a dancer

Tuesday, December 1, 2015 6:05 PM
I went once to a club in Miami, but was too drunk to remember, as I was with a few buddies and really liked this dancer. I found her on a website but wouldn't mind having a couple more dances from her now and again. If someone "had" her before, what's her stage name and club. Any help would be appreciated: [view link] Thank you.

26 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    With all due respect; you must still be drunk if you wanna see that again :)
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Caitlyn Jenner's long lost sister?
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Annie the tranny?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    Huh. I smell spam. Wonder why?
  • fstrdr
    9 years ago
    Not spam at all, just an honest question.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Papi said what I was thinking. I'm sure you had a great time and that's fine, but you really need to get a lot more lap dances before you get hung up on a crack whore.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Yeah – this shit does not add up – the OP does not remember much yet he was still able to find her online?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    The chick has an Eastern Euro name; maybe the OP is her handler and she bailed on him and thus why he's looking for her.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I looked for a dancer for years. Eventually I connected up with friend and sisters of hers. Dancer's drop out sometimes. This one was spending long times in Mexico. Anyway, exchange contact info best you can when you first meet her. Otherwise you just got to let her go. But this is why I'll be having an online organization that anyone can find. So a dancer / GF who has drifted away, can get back in contact if she wants to. SJG
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    the OP appears to be a stalker
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Fuck you jackie
  • celayatable
    9 years ago
    Miami-Dade humane society?
  • fstrdr
    9 years ago
    Not a stalker, not her handler, she told me from what I remember she was an American citizen, so I don't think she even has a handler ... honestly, just looking to find her. No harm in that. I spent a lot of money on her that night. At least that makes it worth finding her again.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    in that case check the pound
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    You can find a dancer at a strio club
  • fstrdr
    9 years ago
    Except I don't know her stage name or the club.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    maybe she's at a show club like where the Westminster dog show is at
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    With a girl that looks like that, the title of the thread should be "running from a dancer!"
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Cell block 3.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Spending a lot of money on someone during a drunken night is *not* a good reason to track them down, especially if you're just planning on throwing more good money away. Chalk it up as a lesson learned the hard way -- and move on. And, like Papi said, she has an East European name. Other than giving her a couple bucks to say, "I'm looking for moose and squirrel," there's no way I'd spend any other money on her.
  • grand1511
    9 years ago
    I would check assisted living/nursing homes in the Miami area
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    You're kidding, right? A perfect example of "beer goggles" if ever there was one.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Show clubs are much better than strip clubs Except that one guy keeps complaining about those showclubs lol
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    It's not that difficult.... [view link]
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    She wasn't so bad looking until she became a crack whore.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion