Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Looking for a dancer

fstrdr

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I went once to a club in Miami, but was too drunk to remember, as I was with a few buddies and really liked this dancer. I found her on a website but wouldn't mind having a couple more dances from her now and again. If someone "had" her before, what's her stage name and club. Any help would be appreciated: exploretalent.com Thank you.

Replies (26)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

With all due respect; you must still be drunk if you wanna see that again

:)

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Caitlyn Jenner's long lost sister?

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Annie the tranny?

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Huh. I smell spam. Wonder why?

Profile picture for fstrdr
fstrdr
•

Not spam at all, just an honest question.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Papi said what I was thinking. I'm sure you had a great time and that's fine, but you really need to get a lot more lap dances before you get hung up on a crack whore.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Yeah – this shit does not add up – the OP does not remember much yet he was still able to find her online?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

The chick has an Eastern Euro name; maybe the OP is her handler and she bailed on him and thus why he's looking for her.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

I looked for a dancer for years. Eventually I connected up with friend and sisters of hers.

Dancer's drop out sometimes. This one was spending long times in Mexico.

Anyway, exchange contact info best you can when you first meet her. Otherwise you just got to let her go.

But this is why I'll be having an online organization that anyone can find. So a dancer / GF who has drifted away, can get back in contact if she wants to.

SJG

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

the OP appears to be a stalker

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Fuck you jackie

Profile picture for celayatable
celayatable
•

Miami-Dade humane society?

Profile picture for fstrdr
fstrdr
•

Not a stalker, not her handler, she told me from what I remember she was an American citizen, so I don't think she even has a handler ... honestly, just looking to find her. No harm in that. I spent a lot of money on her that night. At least that makes it worth finding her again.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

in that case check the pound

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

You can find a dancer at a strio club

Profile picture for fstrdr
fstrdr
•

Except I don't know her stage name or the club.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

maybe she's at a show club like where the Westminster dog show is at

Profile picture for Missionary
Missionary
•

With a girl that looks like that, the title of the thread should be "running from a dancer!"

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Cell block 3.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Spending a lot of money on someone during a drunken night is not a good reason to track them down, especially if you're just planning on throwing more good money away. Chalk it up as a lesson learned the hard way -- and move on.

And, like Papi said, she has an East European name. Other than giving her a couple bucks to say, "I'm looking for moose and squirrel," there's no way I'd spend any other money on her.

Profile picture for grand1511
grand1511
•

I would check assisted living/nursing homes in the Miami area

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

You're kidding, right?

A perfect example of "beer goggles" if ever there was one.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Show clubs are much better than strip clubs

Except that one guy keeps complaining about those showclubs lol

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

It's not that difficult....

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

She wasn't so bad looking until she became a crack whore.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement