Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

My ignore list.

S
SupremerulerVIP113258

Illinois

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Juice(and all his alias) Crazyjoe Rech(crazyjoes biggest fan) Dougster(meats idol) Meat72 Tumblingdice Warhawks Motorhead Rockstar666 Shailynn Mikeya02

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I'm ignored? Wow....some people just can't handle reality.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

That's Mr. Tumblingdice to you fuck face.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

I just ignored this fantastic faggot

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Dice...you're swearing at someone who doesn't see your posts....that's funny!!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ lmfao

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Okay so this faggot just 'ignored' half of the board. So that means he only reads posts from Scat, Ricky and I_MN now.

His loss, he deleted the funniest people on this board.

Profile picture for Missionary
Missionary
•

You people don't even know what a joke is, obviously he's joking. Shit he's one of the troll enablers.

@shanaynay- funniest people on the board? Put the meth down! Motor is the only one that's remotely funny on that list.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Hey! I'm WAY more remotely funny than Motorhead! I'm not even close to his wit....

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

The last 5 on chessmaster's list are moderately amusing and/or interesting contributors. The first 6 are quite missable.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^^ thank you sweetie!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

I have 35 on mine. Likely many have passed on by.

Profile picture for chukko
chukko
•

I've used it for the first time recently and now I'm addicted.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Thank God. One less miserable person of a poster clogging up the funny threads!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement