tuscl

The troll eliminating exercise

Tuesday, December 1, 2015 10:49 AM
The only way to eliminate the trolls here (or to limit them) is to state who the trolls are. When the trolls see that so many people dislike them, they will realize they're not funny, and they'll either go away or they'll significantly reduce their TUSCL activity. So if you TUSCLers really want the trolls gone, state who they are. Don't just say you want the trolls gone, say who the culprits are. I'll start: Trolls: •Juice •Crazyhoe •Rech •Dougster •Tumblinghick Troll Enablers: •Meat72 •Mikeya02 •Warhawks •Chessmaster •Motörhead •Shailynn

23 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    Actually, what you're doing here is typically referred to as "feeding the trolls", which always results in the exact opposite of eliminating or limiting them. But hey, if this sort of thing makes you feel like you're on the side of the angels, then have at it.
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    @Ishmael- Why won't you say who the trolls are? Are you afraid of them?
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I will......Missionary is a troll
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Missionary is a jelous troll. That is what makes this such good entertainment
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Fuck you jackie
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    This experiment will never work. Anyone who hates trolls has missionary on ignore. They will never see this thread so the joke is on you! This thread will go down as a classic because the biggest troll of them all is going down while acting all innocent
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^reminds me of slaux puss wanting trolls to go away. He wanted smart talk
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    How cute. Troll enabler mikeygirl02 and troll Crazyhoe performing oral on each other.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    Afraid? Ummmm... no. It's a message board, not Fallujah. I don't name them because it's an anonymous message board about strip clubs. There *will* be trolls. How much they proliferate depends on how much they're fed. Google "tilting at windmills." That's pretty much you right now.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Hey Missionary, can I fuck your avatar? That's hot. You should change your name to Doggie!
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    ^^^Damn Jack they got you too? TUSCL is doomed!!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    What happens if the trolls get together and try to eliminate US??
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I think rockstar is an enabler too, I don't want him to feel left out.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    **** as far as Missionary goes, it would look like this.. [view link]
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Hahaha Rockstar, you are, as always, a very cool guy
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Down goes missionary
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    shailynn: Thanks! Sometimes you just gotta dance...the peer pressure becomes too great!
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Some of these guys are actually funny if you don't enjoy the joke maybe its on you.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^ this guy totally gets it!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    What trolls? I don't see anything like that to which you are referring.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Missionary, I agree that Juice, crazyjoe, and Rech are tiresome trolls who have long been Ignore-worthy. Despite his incessant and inane posts like "Fuck that faggit rickyboy!", Dougster is sporadically amusing or interesting. tumblingdice is a consistently mean-spirited old grump whom I have, for some reason, never put on Ignore, maybe because he doesn't dirty the discussion board with digital diarrhea like the first three. On the subject of "troll enablers" I'm agnostic. But I'm pretty sure that your attempt to eliminate the trolls by naming them, though commendable, will have the opposite of the desired effect.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion