tuscl

Sluts vs good girls.

Monday, November 30, 2015 7:43 AM
which type do most guys prefer? I mean obviously for a one nighter a slut is the way to go but for a more long term thing would you prefer a good girl take home to momma type or a slut that is good in bed but you might have to worry about whos bed she's being good in. also what if a girl was slutty but on the outside she could be a take home to momma type. Just curious to see the groups thoughts :)

33 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    My momma is dead so give me the slut. :)
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I don't like when dates act like sluts in public, so I usually don't date those types. I will say that slutty girls are generally WAY more fun in bed though.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I guess you're talking about girls in general not just strippers. If I am going to have a real relationship then I want a good girl. Good girls can hide their sluttiness, I mean after you have a reputation to uphold and who you date/marry reflects on yourself too. I really can't think of any relationship I had (back in the day) with a slit that lasted long.
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    girls in general I don't think the difference between being slutty or a good girl has a lot to do with stripping unless im wrong. I tend to be on the slutty side and I don't think that would change with a career move.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I wish I could find a slut like good girl. One that loves sex but also wants a monogamous relationship that has her own cash. Is there such a thing?
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Eh, she can act like a slut on the inside and out. As long as she's only fucking me. Quite the oxymoron isn't it?
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Give me the slut. Good girls are boring.
  • lookingforpink
    9 years ago
    I know there are a lot of good girls that turn to slutty girls on the weekends. Perfect!
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    yeah but just because she appears to be a good girl doesn't mean she is. so is the ability to have a slut in bed worth the risk that shes getting more then you.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    There are plenty of girls that can be sexy and monogamous. Not everyone has to be a slut to be good in bed, trust me.
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    I totally get that there are good girls that are also good in bed but my point was more or less given the two options who would you choose. this came from a conversation last night at work as to what type of strippers make more money the good girl with the girl next door im working my way through college type or the im doing this cause I love guys and being naked type.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    The "I love guys" girl seems to be more fun as she's passionate about what she does. Will probably cook ya dinner too.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Calling her a slut attacks her right to say yes. Complaining about the friend zone attacks her right to say no. Calling her a bitch attacks her right to call you on your hypocritical, double standard bullshit. :) "Slut" and "good girl" are not mutually exclusive terms, so I'll take the slutty good girl, thanks.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    The type of strippers who make the most money are the hot ones who know how to hustle. 'Slutty vs 'good girl' doesn't matter.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    The answer to this question is easy -- men want a woman who is both a slut and a good girl. Usher put it this way -- we want "a lady in the street but a freak in the bed." When having sex with us, we want a sexual freak who will fulfill our every wish and fantasy. But when we are out in public, we want a nice young woman who never does anything to turn other men on.
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    I disagree because I make money off of the fantasy factor. does this guy really think he can take me home and if he thinks he can I can usually make more money. what I consider good girl type would be more interested in tip me because im naked and making it very clear your not going home with the person from the get go.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    I want a good slut... I settle for bad slut because most girls don't understand that promiscuity doesn't necessarily make you less desirable, it's the lack of self respect that often accompanies that is a turn off. But sign me up for a self respecting slut any day.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^ self respecting slut - is that like an unicorn? I get what you're saying, but those are rare breeds! Lol
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Self respecting slut sounds like an oxymoron.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Slut.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    SLUTS! I was married to a good girl. It sucked! SJG
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Give me a good girl, I'll turn her into a slut in the bedroom and have the best of both worlds. Give me a slut and I'll fuck her a few nights a week and not bother with her the rest of the time. Good girls gone bad are better for the long term than bad girls.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    ^^^^^ !!! SJG
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    I want a good girl who initiates sex.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Lady in the streets, freak in the sheets
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I've only dated one girl who was a sexual freak. Most fun time I had, but it was short lived. I would have to agree with corvus. I'll take a good girl and hopefully turn her into a sexual freak. I won't date someone again who has any sexual hangups. I've been there, done that, won't do it again.
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    Repeat after me: ALL STRIPPERS ARE SLUTS
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Not so. I have known good girl strippers, just one guy at a time and never doing anything like P4P. Actually it usually ended up that the guy was living off the girl. But these girls were real sex machines in bed! They weren't shy in talking about this with me, not at all. See, our local clubs are no touching. So though there are some who do OTC, the majority are there because of the softer core environment. So while there is much you can't do ITC, with some of the girls the talk can go quite far. SJG 30 Seconds Over Winterland Jorma Kaukonen singing lead [view link]
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Honesty is the first priority. I personally think it's pretty stupid how people think sexual exclusivity is a top priority in a good relationship. The need to force another person to make sacrifices to prove their love is dark. Love is shown by making the one you love happy, not by making yourself unhappy as some sick proof of your love.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ Then you've never dealt with someone like my ex wife. If she though I was was being unfaithful, it would have been World War III. She would never have been sexually unfaithful herself. Her infidelities were always in the idolatrous relationship she had with money. Sex and money are never that far apart. [view link] SJG
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    A good girl can be a slut but a slut is a slut. However a good girl may fear being labeled a slut so she stays completely good as in prudish.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    :) SJG
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Hey mish the biggest sluts I ever knew were church girls Fukien Ha
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion