tuscl

Long term relationships

Clackport
Washington
Saturday, November 28, 2015 2:12 PM
You ever notice that with a lot of strippers, they're in long ass relationships (at least 5 years)? What does that tell you about strippers and dating?

14 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    The ones that I know that have been in long relationships are the ones that are in relationships with drug dealers.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Either that or they gettin pimped
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Or they married a broke ass nigga Xbox playing fool
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    "You ever notice that with a lot of strippers, they're in long ass relationships" I definitely have not noticed that, Ran.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol, me either
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Of course a lot of strippers won't tell their customers they are in a relationship, but once you find out, typically the girl has been with her current man for years.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    Yeah, I know what you're saying here. In fact, I know one or two or even four dancers.
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    The ones I've met like that are supporting the guy.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    I haven't noticed that. Most seem to last less than a year in a relationship, and many had multiple children from different fathers. One of my favorite dancers was pregnant three different times while she danced, and showed me baby photos each time. It was quite obvious just by the race of the child, that each child was from a different father. If I believe the stories one of my current favorites tells me. She has been in a relationship with one of my other favorite dancers in a different club for three years, and recently married the other dancer. She has 3 children, ages 8, 5, and 3, each from a different guy. The youngest was from the other dancer's brother, their thinking was this way the child would be biologically related to both of them.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @Carlos- You're right about that!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    Honestly ... no.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    + 1 Carlos
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    They go for the dick, and stay.......for the dick
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    Most strippers I worked with either had long relationships with loser men or they bounced around or weren't dating at all. Most of those who seemed to be in good relationships ended up finding someone else almost always.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion